Superior Ambulance & Antioch

Superior Ambulance & Antioch

Posted in the Spring Grove Forum

Another Resident

Crystal Lake, IL

#1 Nov 21, 2013
Having just read the Antioch Report I saw where good old Mary Dominiak took the time to make a statement about not voting for the 90 day contract with Superior. It look's to me that Mary has eye's on her way up the politician ladder. The people that run our state and out country waste both their and our time in office. They get paid to represent us but do nothing to earn a penny of "our" tax dollar. When you don't vote one way or another you have wasted out time Mary. I think she has a thing with the old ARS anyway , she fought so hard to keep them. So let's just say that it looks as if she has become just another chair warmer !
Watching the joke

Channahon, IL

#2 Nov 22, 2013
Yep that sounds like the Mary Dominiak that I know. Not like the Mary Dominiak that was running for that position prior to her election. But why would we be surprised at any she say's or is doing now she's a " chair warmer ".
Driver

Mchenry, IL

#3 Nov 23, 2013
Another Resident wrote:
Having just read the Antioch Report I saw where good old Mary Dominiak took the time to make a statement about not voting for the 90 day contract with Superior. It look's to me that Mary has eye's on her way up the politician ladder. The people that run our state and out country waste both their and our time in office. They get paid to represent us but do nothing to earn a penny of "our" tax dollar. When you don't vote one way or another you have wasted out time Mary. I think she has a thing with the old ARS anyway , she fought so hard to keep them. So let's just say that it looks as if she has become just another chair warmer !
She sure is following the lead of the mayor and village board. They dont give a shit until its election time.
Watching the joke

Channahon, IL

#4 Nov 23, 2013
Oh I wouldn't say that , at least they bounced a organization who won't show their books to any outsider but are more than happy to take village money's plus take donations from anyone yet will not let anyone see where the money's go. Plus THEY walked out on the village at that meeting. That whole organization has a smell of hiding something.
Honesty the best policy

Wadsworth, IL

#5 Nov 23, 2013
Another Resident wrote:
What is the Antioch Report??
Another Resident

Crystal Lake, IL

#8 Nov 25, 2013
Driver wrote:
<quoted text>She sure is following the lead of the mayor and village board. They dont give a shit until its election time.
Right that's why we have a state of the art pool, roads resurfaced, still have a 4th fireworks , Give your German shepherd the day off and put your white cane away and take a look around. Hey It could be worse Larson could still be in,
Driver

Mchenry, IL

#9 Nov 27, 2013
Another Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Right that's why we have a state of the art pool, roads resurfaced, still have a 4th fireworks , Give your German shepherd the day off and put your white cane away and take a look around. Hey It could be worse Larson could still be in,
I will when you take your head out of your A$$!!!
Watching the joke

Channahon, IL

#10 Nov 27, 2013
Driver wrote:
<quoted text>I will when you take your head out of your A$$!!!
Sounds like a Larson administration remark
Terwilliger Undybunch

Antioch, IL

#11 Dec 18, 2013
Driver wrote:
<quoted text>She sure is following the lead of the mayor and village board. They dont give a shit until its election time.
I love reading inane statements like this one. Reminds me of just how low information most voters are. Driver, you are clueless when it comes to what the Board is doing. Thank your lucky stars they are paying more attention to important issues than you are. With your lack of awareness of what is going on, the Village would be tanked if you were involved.
Driver

Mchenry, IL

#12 Dec 21, 2013
Terwilliger Undybunch wrote:
<quoted text>
I love reading inane statements like this one. Reminds me of just how low information most voters are. Driver, you are clueless when it comes to what the Board is doing. Thank your lucky stars they are paying more attention to important issues than you are. With your lack of awareness of what is going on, the Village would be tanked if you were involved.
Very well put Denass. You just keep patting yourself on the back long enough and maybe it will stick to the wall
Terwilliger Undybunch

Alsip, IL

#13 Dec 21, 2013
Driver wrote:
<quoted text> Very well put Denass. You just keep patting yourself on the back long enough and maybe it will stick to the wall
Huh? You don't have much to offer, do you? Jumping to erroneous conclusions. Offering nothing of value. Making yourself feel better by attacking others. You are just not progressing. So sad. For you.
A long time resident

Crystal Lake, IL

#14 Dec 22, 2013
Driver wrote:
<quoted text> Very well put Denass. You just keep patting yourself on the back long enough and maybe it will stick to the wall
Hell I would anytime be a Denass than to be you a Dumbass . I guess your still crushed after being a one term mayor. I have a idea maybe this administration will keep the village in black and you and your traveling band of bandit's can piss away all that money too just like you did before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antioch Small Engine Repair is a scam (Jul '11) 22 hr dead grandma 118
caution,charles trinchetilla III might be back Thu enemy1 1
Macek Rumours! (Mar '15) Jun 24 Issac Newton Fan 27
Poll Red light cameras at Rt. 12 & Rt. 134- Safety o... (Jan '11) Jun 19 JustPassingThrough 22
Costco in Antioch? Also, maybe a Starbucks? (Aug '14) Jun 13 Nils Trillingham III 24
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Jun 2 raisal 159
News Lakemoor officials ask residents to lobby Wauco... Jun 2 Haha wauconda 7

Spring Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Grove Mortgages