Savannah, TN

#2 Jan 28, 2008
been a while wrote:
does anyone here know rusty tew
Yes, Why do you ask?
been a while

Mesquite, TX

#3 Jan 29, 2008
used to be a friend of mine I moved away now am back in town thought I saw him in passing. made me wonder what he is up to, how he has been. thought about trying to get in touch with him.
been a while

Mesquite, TX

#4 Jan 29, 2008
How do you know him? do you know how I can get in touch with him? how is he doing?
Mommy Of Five

Savannah, TN

#5 Jan 30, 2008
My ex-husband and I used to be friends with him. We went camping, four wheeling and stuff together.

I still have plenty of family who lives there. If you can tell me who you are, I will have them to contact him.
been a while

Mesquite, TX

#6 Jan 31, 2008
who was your ex husband? was he married to that Michelle girl at the time? wow was she a piece of work!!!
been a while

Mesquite, TX

#7 Feb 1, 2008
were you by chance married to Billy Strader?
Mommy Of Five

Savannah, TN

#8 Feb 5, 2008
Wow...Billy Strader, How did you know? I actually asked Billy about Rusty on Sunday and he said that he lives in the exact place he did before...Of New Lake Road
Mommy Of Five

Savannah, TN

#9 Feb 5, 2008
Off New Lake Road
mad momma

Mesquite, TX

#10 Feb 6, 2008
Mommy Of Five wrote:
Off New Lake Road
yeah I have talked to Rusty! and when you said camping and 4-wheeln I knew who you were, you see Rusty and were VERY close for many years I knew most everything he did, thought, and thought about wanting to do. He is doing well, he is married to Marty Manley's ex-wife Misty they seem to be very happy. I'm so glad to see him doing well. Thanks for your help Tish
Mommy Of Five

Savannah, TN

#11 Feb 6, 2008
You never said who you were. Do I know you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Manager sucks 14 hr Lol 30
Mgtow Sat Arcturus 4
Crystals Sat Arcturus 4
Snake handling revival! Fri black mamba 11
SPRING CITY water and waste water charges Fri DEADSET 3
Pepper melts butter Dec 8 Craig 1
Michelle Story Dec 7 Conanthedestroyer 21

Spring City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance