Little cutie that works @ the Piggly ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
donna

Cleveland, TN

#26 Mar 29, 2011
she does work in the deli.
Jester

United States

#27 Mar 30, 2011
Melinda is one ever the best people i have ever known. and her man johnny if he knew yall was talking about her he would kill yall. and if yall are also talking about jessica m. that's my bro's girl and his name is ricky keylon. you mess with her then you got me and him to deal with.
jumping heart

Ooltewah, TN

#29 Apr 16, 2011
Man I don't know of whom you speak, but that one girl there is on fire!!! I think she's hotter than a solar flare!!!

I'll wait for a little while your hotness.
yankee

Wilmington, DE

#30 Apr 16, 2011
I think you're dumber than a cup of worms!
lovinglife

Cleveland, TN

#32 Apr 21, 2011
shes still married lol
bad service

United States

#33 Apr 21, 2011
Used to do my weekly shopping there but have to many complaints to give them my money!

The girls at the customer service desk talk talk talk after they have waited on the customer and see another one at the window waiting.... and waiting

Dairy products I had to watch the date for most things were about to expire if not already expired!

And the deli never gets anything right they act like there world has ended if you need chicken fried and once I went to pick up a call in order and nothing but excuses! But it wasn't cooked! No one they said told them. Needless to say sorry employees! And the stories people are told about that department!

And the meat department was icky!

The frozen food was never stocked properly always out of several things.

The stockers on the floor act like your in their way cause they are trying to work

A few of the employees are chatting with other employee's and out of the department they were hired to be in.

And the cashiers several times wanted to know if I was having company and such a large order in the middle of the month! Did I buy every can of peas on the shelf? Had to be the largest order they ever had and had been working there almost a year!
I'll have to say the cashiers are the reason I only shop less than 10 items a month. They talk to other employee's while checking out customers and stop scanning so they can talk. When I would tell them I would like to be checked out as quickly as possable they treated me like I was rude. This happened 3 times. Also have had cashiers talk about customers as they were leaving to employee's in front of the next customer in line.

I know of 3 people who have complained to management about workers and nothing is ever done.

It's been six months since I've done my grocery shopping in there but I do go in to see if changes are happening. Have not gone to the deli others have told me it's still the same old way. I have checked on the dairy, straightened up a little. And the meat department seems to have improved but I hear some stories of what goes on in that department.

But that's why we have different grocery stores I just wish we had a decent one in town because they are the only "REAL" grocery store we have. And because of that they act like we have to suck it up. But thank goodness some of us don't have to give them are money and area able to go else where. Maybe Ralph will open up another grocery store where brand products are sold instead of just generics.
SSSHHHHHH

Ooltewah, TN

#34 Apr 29, 2011
bad service wrote:
Used to do my weekly shopping there but have to many complaints to give them my money!
The girls at the customer service desk talk talk talk after they have waited on the customer and see another one at the window waiting.... and waiting
Dairy products I had to watch the date for most things were about to expire if not already expired!
And the deli never gets anything right they act like there world has ended if you need chicken fried and once I went to pick up a call in order and nothing but excuses! But it wasn't cooked! No one they said told them. Needless to say sorry employees! And the stories people are told about that department!
And the meat department was icky!
The frozen food was never stocked properly always out of several things.
The stockers on the floor act like your in their way cause they are trying to work
A few of the employees are chatting with other employee's and out of the department they were hired to be in.
And the cashiers several times wanted to know if I was having company and such a large order in the middle of the month! Did I buy every can of peas on the shelf? Had to be the largest order they ever had and had been working there almost a year!
I'll have to say the cashiers are the reason I only shop less than 10 items a month. They talk to other employee's while checking out customers and stop scanning so they can talk. When I would tell them I would like to be checked out as quickly as possable they treated me like I was rude. This happened 3 times. Also have had cashiers talk about customers as they were leaving to employee's in front of the next customer in line.
I know of 3 people who have complained to management about workers and nothing is ever done.
It's been six months since I've done my grocery shopping in there but I do go in to see if changes are happening. Have not gone to the deli others have told me it's still the same old way. I have checked on the dairy, straightened up a little. And the meat department seems to have improved but I hear some stories of what goes on in that department.
But that's why we have different grocery stores I just wish we had a decent one in town because they are the only "REAL" grocery store we have. And because of that they act like we have to suck it up. But thank goodness some of us don't have to give them are money and area able to go else where. Maybe Ralph will open up another grocery store where brand products are sold instead of just generics.
The way you gossip here off topic I can only imagine how much worst you would be than an employee down there.
I couldn't read the whole post because it was annoying, so could you tell me what your answer to the OP's question is?
could care less

Fort Oglethorpe, GA

#35 Apr 29, 2011
If people were real smart they would stay out of Meigs, Athens and Dayton or just second away, and a lot cheaper and cleaner
Irrelevant

Indian Trail, NC

#36 May 13, 2011
bad service wrote:
Used to do my weekly shopping there but have to many complaints to give them my money!
The girls at the customer service desk talk talk talk after they have waited on the customer and see another one at the window waiting.... and waiting
Dairy products I had to watch the date for most things were about to expire if not already expired!
And the deli never gets anything right they act like there world has ended if you need chicken fried and once I went to pick up a call in order and nothing but excuses! But it wasn't cooked! No one they said told them. Needless to say sorry employees! And the stories people are told about that department!
And the meat department was icky!
The frozen food was never stocked properly always out of several things.
The stockers on the floor act like your in their way cause they are trying to work
A few of the employees are chatting with other employee's and out of the department they were hired to be in.
And the cashiers several times wanted to know if I was having company and such a large order in the middle of the month! Did I buy every can of peas on the shelf? Had to be the largest order they ever had and had been working there almost a year!
I'll have to say the cashiers are the reason I only shop less than 10 items a month. They talk to other employee's while checking out customers and stop scanning so they can talk. When I would tell them I would like to be checked out as quickly as possable they treated me like I was rude. This happened 3 times. Also have had cashiers talk about customers as they were leaving to employee's in front of the next customer in line.
I know of 3 people who have complained to management about workers and nothing is ever done.
It's been six months since I've done my grocery shopping in there but I do go in to see if changes are happening. Have not gone to the deli others have told me it's still the same old way. I have checked on the dairy, straightened up a little. And the meat department seems to have improved but I hear some stories of what goes on in that department.
But that's why we have different grocery stores I just wish we had a decent one in town because they are the only "REAL" grocery store we have. And because of that they act like we have to suck it up. But thank goodness some of us don't have to give them are money and area able to go else where. Maybe Ralph will open up another grocery store where brand products are sold instead of just generics.
For one, as SHHHH! pointed out you are not even on topic, but since you are complaining we will address the issue. Well mam,(I am assuming that because a man never complains that much), you are to the point of not making sense. I have been to the Piggly Wiggly many many times and your argument is way off base. I have never heard anyone but you talk bad about the employees. I know a lot of the workers at the Pig and they are all quality and hardworking individuals. They are always friendly to the customers. You must be all about gossip because who goes to a grocery store just to spy? I mean seriously that's just childish. I would spy on the grocery stores I don't like, but I simply have a life. If the Piggly Wiggly were really as bad as you say, then they would no longer be in business because every store must have a health inspection in order to stay in business. Your argument is therefore irrelevant.
Inspector Clouseau

Chattanooga, TN

#37 May 13, 2011
If this store had a REAL health inspection the entire bldg. etc. would be torn down.
LovelyLolitta

Chattanooga, TN

#38 May 19, 2011
ralphs place does sell brand name things now
curious

Gainesville, GA

#39 May 24, 2011
Turbo KneeGrow wrote:
I'm guessing M.M are her initials. She looks's tp be maybe 18 19 at most
Shes olddd and worn out
yes siree

Georgetown, TN

#40 May 24, 2011
If you know so much about her being old and worn out you should know all the details about SSM about the question you asked earlier
movie momma

Charlotte, NC

#41 May 25, 2011
yes siree wrote:
If you know so much about her being old and worn out you should know all the details about SSM about the question you asked earlier
Why dont you mind your own business and stop stalking?
susan

Cleveland, TN

#42 May 27, 2011
Inspector Clouseau wrote:
If this store had a REAL health inspection the entire bldg. etc. would be torn down.
Jim Reed would not let them.
PigsAtDaPig

Asheboro, NC

#43 Jun 2, 2011
bad service wrote:
Used to do my weekly shopping there but have to many complaints to give them my money!
The girls at the customer service desk talk talk talk after they have waited on the customer and see another one at the window waiting.... and waiting
Dairy products I had to watch the date for most things were about to expire if not already expired!
And the deli never gets anything right they act like there world has ended if you need chicken fried and once I went to pick up a call in order and nothing but excuses! But it wasn't cooked! No one they said told them. Needless to say sorry employees! And the stories people are told about that department!
And the meat department was icky! I agree 100%!!
The frozen food was never stocked properly always out of several things.
The stockers on the floor act like your in their way cause they are trying to work
A few of the employees are chatting with other employee's and out of the department they were hired to be in.
And the cashiers several times wanted to know if I was having company and such a large order in the middle of the month! Did I buy every can of peas on the shelf? Had to be the largest order they ever had and had been working there almost a year!
I'll have to say the cashiers are the reason I only shop less than 10 items a month. They talk to other employee's while checking out customers and stop scanning so they can talk. When I would tell them I would like to be checked out as quickly as possable they treated me like I was rude. This happened 3 times. Also have had cashiers talk about customers as they were leaving to employee's in front of the next customer in line.
I know of 3 people who have complained to management about workers and nothing is ever done.
It's been six months since I've done my grocery shopping in there but I do go in to see if changes are happening. Have not gone to the deli others have told me it's still the same old way. I have checked on the dairy, straightened up a little. And the meat department seems to have improved but I hear some stories of what goes on in that department.
But that's why we have different grocery stores I just wish we had a decent one in town because they are the only "REAL" grocery store we have. And because of that they act like we have to suck it up. But thank goodness some of us don't have to give them are money and area able to go else where. Maybe Ralph will open up another grocery store where brand products are sold instead of just generics.
I agree 100%!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#44 Jun 2, 2011
You Better Leave Her Along She Is Mine That Will Get Your Ass Kicked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anything to do? 1 hr Interested 4
Yankees loves the library 13 hr What 2
spring city mayor 13 hr Terrible 39
back in jail bethany Sun Sammy 3
bimbo rhear for mayor Sun Aunt Nell 2
find dustin range (Mar '15) Sat trumped 6
rhea springs is it a good place to camp? (Jun '13) Jun 24 Camp Rhea Springs 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring City Mortgages