plays for keeps

United States

#1 Feb 23, 2009
Can anyone tell me what is with Bimbo Rear? I cant belive he is even a commisioner
Wise1

Marietta, GA

#2 Mar 16, 2009
In a town full of corruption Bimbo Rhear is actually a breath of fresh air. He keeps the powers that be in line.
Da Joker

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2009
and how exactly does he keep them in line?? This guy is a drug dealing retard. That poor town. How about a breath of fresh nasty skank ass.
sxsgirly

United States

#4 Feb 26, 2010
Bimbo Rhear is a breathe of fresh air?!? I have no idea what type of air you think seems fresh but a drug addict that runs around town runnin his mouth and goin off on someone standin out side of rocky top talkin to a friend. They friends were talkin to each other about the night they had had at work and one started laughin about ther other ones story when "THE BREATH OF FRESH AIR" walked out of the store. The friends heard the door openin and turned to look to see what it was and he took it as they were talkin about him and laughin at him! He was never even spokin to or talked about!! they didnt even know him!! They were also under age and he just started cussing them and yellin at them and said he would beat their a**!! I seen and heard every bit of it!! That is un called for from anyone that is and adult!! Esspecially a COMMISSIONER!!!!!
I do believe he even had a under age daughter at the time that was dating a Of age "preacher"! I dont know and preacher that dates and sleeps with an under age girl!!
Gosh what a BREATH OF FRESH AIR he is to this small town full of corruption!! YEAH RIGHT!!
A different thought

AOL

#5 Apr 4, 2010
If all of you supporters knew the truth or truely cared it would make a difference. Time will show the truth, new growth, responsibility and a effort to make things right will win out. Keep an eye out for change!
angry

Gaston, SC

#6 Apr 4, 2010
Change are you kidding I certainly hope your not thinking of Terry Smith! He's right on the same page as Bimbo. He goes around trashing people for no reason. Starting gossip that isn't even true. Just ask that woman on church street that has all the yard sales she'll tell ya all about him, how he gets all these drugs from the veterens hospital and the pain he has is in his head. and he's running for commissioner. The town is falling apart when we think that's change.
A mad white woman

United States

#7 Apr 6, 2010
I thank you dog lady, to not talk about my brother,unless you want your ass kicked.
angry

Cheraw, SC

#8 Apr 6, 2010
Who you calling a dog lady?`No woman's ever kicked my ass and if you think you can beat a man by calling him a dog lady sister you living in space. But than again your a smith right? Went to school with your brother and he's a jerk! He can't help run this town who you kidding? Your a real bright bulb sister but than again all you Smith's are know it all's right? Baby you got it back wards maybe you wanna lick my ass. I can be be angry all I want about what goes on in this town my vote will be counted and it won't ever be for a Smith!
springcityrules

United States

#9 Apr 7, 2010
mayby mrs, angry you should go back to school and learn how to write a sentence. You think you are smart,but you are not
hah

Georgetown, TN

#11 Jun 29, 2010
Bimbo Rear and Terry Smith Both are idiots.
hah hah

Clarks Summit, PA

#12 Jun 29, 2010
You should have included the mayor and the other council members in that ^^^statement.
you are correct

Kenmore, WA

#13 Jul 15, 2010
hah wrote:
Bimbo Rear and Terry Smith Both are idiots.
i hope voters in spring city are intelligent enough(and i believe they are) to not vote for these TWO cats. one thing for sure,you can read smith's election leaflet and he'll tell you on that, that he is not suited for the job of a commissioner. we have got to elect someone with some good common sense and that has the city's best interest in mind and NOT theirs.
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE RHEAR OR SMITH !
Correct You Are

Cleveland, TN

#14 Jul 15, 2010
angry wrote:
Change are you kidding I certainly hope your not thinking of Terry Smith! He's right on the same page as Bimbo. He goes around trashing people for no reason. Starting gossip that isn't even true. Just ask that woman on church street that has all the yard sales she'll tell ya all about him, how he gets all these drugs from the veterens hospital and the pain he has is in his head. and he's running for commissioner. The town is falling apart when we think that's change.
Excellent post!!!!! just one question though,(seriously)if it's the woman on church st. i'm thinking of, i thought they were tight.
Tennessee Veteran

United States

#15 Jul 15, 2010
Thank you for the post. I was truly undecided as to whom I was voting for. You made up my mind, as I do not know any of them. Rhear and Smith sound good-yep, thank you.
Lt Col Ret

Kenmore, WA

#16 Jul 16, 2010
You are more than welcome, i'm glad someone made up your mind for you since apparently you're not capable of that, we all see the smear in your post,so we will assume you will vote for yourself or your friend?
LMPO

Chickamauga, GA

#17 Jul 16, 2010
I dont know how anyone that doesn't go to meetings and see what is really said and why things are decided, can say who is doing a good job and who isn't??
Lt Col Ret

Kenmore, WA

#18 Jul 16, 2010
Spring City proper IS NOT IN THAT DAMN MEETING ROOM, all anyone ever hears here is meeting, meeting, meeting, all one has to do is look all over town (not in the meeting room)to see that no one is doing anything to better this town, what do you call a good job? if your world revolves within that meeting room, then you need to get out and drive around a bit. It amazes me how anyone has to go to a meeting room to find out if anyone is doing a good job or not. going to town hall meeting in spring city tn is the biggest waste of one's time there is,you're given only a couple minutes to speak and when you do speak the "crew" sits there on their sorry as^#s and stares at you like you're talking through your rear end.I say this township should be dissolved.
wondering

Cleveland, TN

#19 Jul 20, 2010
The town charter needs to be dissolved. Let the county provide the police protection and North Rhea Utility manage the water and sewer.
Lt Col Ret

Kenmore, WA

#20 Jul 20, 2010
wondering wrote:
The town charter needs to be dissolved. Let the county provide the police protection and North Rhea Utility manage the water and sewer.
You are correct. Good Post!
vote here

United States

#21 Aug 10, 2010
Yeah! Bimbo lost!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affairs at englands 23 min Feedup 12
England's plant 5 52 min Feedup 5
Sheena Mchone contact me 1 hr Dagrunt 4
French Bulldog or Pug 2 hr Pug owner 2
Spouse messing around Alexa colabaugh need info (Jul '16) 2 hr megan 42
woooooh!!!!! Fri Ric Flair 1
back in jail bethany Mar 23 cop 8

Spring City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance