Kids, Sex, And Drugs
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Cleveland, TN

#1 Sep 26, 2011
There has been a lot of talk around about kids with drugs an sex. What is you input on this subject??
interesting

Georgetown, TN

#2 Sep 26, 2011
i think you must be a molester. you put those 3 subjects together in the same sentence you must be ready for some action right...is this George?
Curious

Cleveland, TN

#3 Sep 26, 2011
i didnt put them together as three seperate subjests in one topix dumbass, im relating them all too a whole, a lot of kids are doing drugs and then they turn too sex for affection, and no im not a melestor, i want too know how people think sex and drugs relate too one another. Nothing wrong with that, so shut the hell up and if you dont like the topix then get the hell off it.
interesting

Georgetown, TN

#4 Sep 26, 2011
Curious wrote:
i didnt put them together as three seperate subjests in one topix dumbass, im relating them all too a whole, a lot of kids are doing drugs and then they turn too sex for affection, and no im not a melestor, i want too know how people think sex and drugs relate too one another. Nothing wrong with that, so shut the hell up and if you dont like the topix then get the hell off it.
No? REALLY! why the hell would anyone be CURIOUS about kids doing drugs and then they turn to sex for affection. come on who are you kidding. YOU are wanting to get your rocks off! you ARE a CHILD MOLESTER!!!! why dont you put your adress on here so they can find you when they need comfort. you know since YOu are not a molester..
george

Houston, TX

#5 Sep 27, 2011
it is NOT i!!
house arrest

United States

#6 Sep 28, 2011
Well speaking as a former molester im still in here doing my time and this is j going back to the main topic i can under how drugs lead to sex and i understand how sex lead to our youth.....but you really no what i dont understand????&%#@*&%% #@#%&%&*///*&#% &&[email protected]%% &%24566%%&*%%&/ &44&45(chinnesse)
interesting

Ringgold, GA

#7 Sep 28, 2011
isn't it FUNNY that a child molester thinks what has been said here is CHINESE. He feels that he understands that drugs lead to sex and how sex leads to our youth! However, he cant understand it is wrong. In his mind we are speaking Chinese and he doesn't understand right from wrong! YOU are not a former molester your still as active as ever! if you REALLY want to be rehabilitated let us know where you LIVE!!! WE CAN HELP!
truth

Ringgold, GA

#8 Sep 29, 2011
we are all from the result of someone being hammered
interesting

Cleveland, TN

#9 Sep 30, 2011
The majority of us result from two consensual adults that do not prey on children! It is called family. It consist of your Mother, your father, and their relatives and so on. not a 35 year old and a child!
MissKim

Georgetown, TN

#10 Oct 1, 2011
well i can kinda relate to wat this person is saying, i too have realised that more kids, are doing drugs, and they end up pregnant.
big bubba

Cleveland, TN

#11 Oct 2, 2011
interesting wrote:
isn't it FUNNY that a child molester thinks what has been said here is CHINESE. He feels that he understands that drugs lead to sex and how sex leads to our youth! However, he cant understand it is wrong. In his mind we are speaking Chinese and he doesn't understand right from wrong! YOU are not a former molester your still as active as ever! if you REALLY want to be rehabilitated let us know where you LIVE!!! WE CAN HELP!
yeah,we wanna help yah alright!give us your name and address and let us help you get your life right.
interesting

Cleveland, TN

#12 Oct 2, 2011
big bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah,we wanna help yah alright!give us your name and address and let us help you get your life right.
you are a molester arent you...you are probably the same person....
interesting

Cleveland, TN

#13 Oct 2, 2011
MissKim and big bubba seems eye to eye! THEY UNDERSTAND!!!!!!
big bubba

Cleveland, TN

#14 Oct 2, 2011
hey wait a minute.I am not Miss Kim and you got it all wrong intetesting.I was telling that creep that we would be sure to HELP HIM OUT if we knew his address.I meant help him right into the hospital but Maybe we got it all wrong. bet you wish you hadn't started this don't you Curious=well, me too.. what ever,this is a crazy subject anyway.
Ive seen

United States

#16 Oct 16, 2011
Reed !!!! Whatch him
between us

Dallas, TX

#17 Oct 16, 2011
Ive seen wrote:
Reed !!!! Whatch him
so have i,(i believe) wish there was a way to communicate our thoughts on this,discretely.(strictly on the level guaranteed)
parent

Cobb, GA

#18 Oct 16, 2011
If you're a parent,you have a right to wonder about all 3 together.Ther are signs if you're a parent that watches your children & changes they go through.
Ive seen

United States

#19 Oct 16, 2011
between us wrote:
<quoted text>
so have i,(i believe) wish there was a way to communicate our thoughts on this,discretely.(strictly on the level guaranteed)
maybe we can JR is very close to all of our children and puts on a show but there just is something about him and what ive seen this guy needs to be checked out by the police or us parents investigate him
spiritual ego

Decatur, TN

#20 Oct 16, 2011
i don't see nobody with a halo around their head..who is walking the staight and narrow...give up drugs and have more money for more material things...right..real spiritual
between us

Germany

#21 Oct 16, 2011
The history on this one goes way back,even threats such as a Terrorist would make. In previous cases money has talked. In my mind it is a walking time bomb and a threat to children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's Ryan Lawson's new lady??? 2 hr Bobby 8
VOTE YES vs VOTE NO 9 hr Law Enforcement O... 20
Anything to do? Thu Mr niceguy 5
rhea springs is it a good place to camp? (Jun '13) Thu Mr niceguy 23
Johnny Thu lol 2
Wolf Hybrid Puppies for sale (Jan '10) Wed Wolfgirl 31
Yankees loves the library Wed Mason 3

Spring City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance