What is going on at Watts Bar

Posted in the Spring City Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
please let me know

Charlotte, NC

#1 Mar 24, 2011
Can someone please tell me what is going on at Watts Bar? A contractor has been arrested for falsifiy documents, one shot by another s ex, manager fired and then they rehire contractors who were terminated for harassment. Please someone tell me why this is allowed in an environment that depends on trustworthiness and responsible adults? Its not a bar!
i believe

Chattanooga, TN

#2 Mar 24, 2011
WBNP is corrupt from top to bottom.
Duh

United States

#3 Mar 24, 2011
It is exactly like a BAR!!!! Everything out there is typical of BAR LIKE ACTIVITY!
please let me know

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Mar 25, 2011
With everything going on in the nuclear industry you would think the contact companies and TVA would be more careful in who they hire. Itsa little scary.
heather

Cleveland, TN

#6 Mar 25, 2011
heard they just recently hired ANOTHER loose woman. wives watch your husbands behavior. shes a spoiled party girl with no morals and knows no boundaries so if your husband or boyfriend is easily taken by this type of woman dont be surprised if her number finds its way to your mans cell...probably already there though...she boasts many fb friends but of course we know there are people who collect fb friends whether they truly know them or not. it makes them feel popular.She knows who she is and she will probably read this and respond even though her name is not mentioned. or one of her silly friends will get on here and defend her character only because shes shares the same poor qualities as her hoeing, partying, friend.
Duh

United States

#7 Mar 25, 2011
heather wrote:
heard they just recently hired ANOTHER loose woman. wives watch your husbands behavior. shes a spoiled party girl with no morals and knows no boundaries so if your husband or boyfriend is easily taken by this type of woman dont be surprised if her number finds its way to your mans cell...probably already there though...she boasts many fb friends but of course we know there are people who collect fb friends whether they truly know them or not. it makes them feel popular.She knows who she is and she will probably read this and respond even though her name is not mentioned. or one of her silly friends will get on here and defend her character only because shes shares the same poor qualities as her hoeing, partying, friend.
Initials Plezzz
sara v

Albemarle, NC

#8 Mar 25, 2011
Heather, if you work there why don't you go to human resources or turn her in to the pig office? If she is intimidating others by coming on to men and not doing her job they will get rid of her.
Duh

United States

#9 Mar 25, 2011
sara v wrote:
Heather, if you work there why don't you go to human resources or turn her in to the pig office? If she is intimidating others by coming on to men and not doing her job they will get rid of her.
I certainly agree. If more folks took it upon themselves to turn these idiots in, the work place would actually be a place where work could be done...versus it being known as the best little w___ e House in Spring City.
sara v

Soddy Daisy, TN

#10 Mar 25, 2011
I agree. I am tired of worrying about who works in the nuclear plants and is not there for work but to pick up men/women. We need to worry about the plant being run the safe way. These unprofessional people are not safe for that type of work place. They should work at a real bar.
Its the WORST

United States

#11 Mar 25, 2011
sara v wrote:
I agree. I am tired of worrying about who works in the nuclear plants and is not there for work but to pick up men/women. We need to worry about the plant being run the safe way. These unprofessional people are not safe for that type of work place. They should work at a real bar.
Agreed! What's even worse is that Management is as guilty as the rest of the work force out there. In fact, thats how some of them got to the 'management level' to begin with. There are several women out there that are known to 'do the rounds'. They are so miserable at home, they go to work to play.
please let me know

Soddy Daisy, TN

#12 Mar 25, 2011
I am concerned living so close to the plant about the caliber of people they are employing. Now since the news is all over the recent incident with the arrest of a contractor I hope they check over work doneby this person. But now that I know they have hired less than reputable women, how do we know the attention to detail will be done? And again why is TVA allowing the contractors to hire unqualified people? I hope the media gets wind of this person they rehired after they were terminated the first time.
im tat guy

Cleveland, TN

#13 Mar 26, 2011
is wb so hard up for workers that they have to hire all the women with bad reps or is it they like to hire these women to keep their male employees "hard" and "up". is that a company benefit? I like loose women how do i get a job there?
Ugh

United States

#14 Mar 26, 2011
That place is disgusting! Peyton Place of Rhea County, that's for sure. Amazing, there are not any women out there that have any class....
lol

Chattanooga, TN

#15 Mar 26, 2011
GET A LIFE PEOPLE!!!!
louise

Cleveland, TN

#16 Mar 26, 2011
lol wrote:
GET A LIFE PEOPLE!!!!
I like people like you who keep a thread on top by posting stupid comments like"get a life people" its people like you who, when you do get sh!t on by someone you cry and say I didnt see it coming. wake up this is the real world...its full of cheaters, liars, hypocrites, backstabbers, and it should be brought to light. Nuclear safety is a serious concern and if there are people there who dont have enough work to do to keep them busy and they fill that idle time with flirting and ruining marriages then there is a big problem!! If it were really investigated they would find they wouldnt really need half the employees they have there. Most of the work could be done with a lot less clerical employees but because they have so much playing around and work doesnt get done it looks like more people is needed.
sara v

Soddy Daisy, TN

#17 Mar 26, 2011
I think that is why tva doesn't use alot of clerical because of the playing around. There is some amazing admin but rest of them give people a bad name. Nuclear is not a laughing matter and should be handled at the most professional level. Not by ...well we know who they have started hiring.
Ugh

United States

#18 Mar 26, 2011
louise wrote:
<quoted text>I like people like you who keep a thread on top by posting stupid comments like"get a life people" its people like you who, when you do get sh!t on by someone you cry and say I didnt see it coming. wake up this is the real world...its full of cheaters, liars, hypocrites, backstabbers, and it should be brought to light. Nuclear safety is a serious concern and if there are people there who dont have enough work to do to keep them busy and they fill that idle time with flirting and ruining marriages then there is a big problem!! If it were really investigated they would find they wouldnt really need half the employees they have there. Most of the work could be done with a lot less clerical employees but because they have so much playing around and work doesnt get done it looks like more people is needed.
Great POST!!!!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 Mar 26, 2011
TVA is a money wasting JOKE
knows

Monroe, NC

#20 Mar 26, 2011
A lot of the men there are liars and cheats. Whatever happened to morals?
morals

Soddy Daisy, TN

#21 Mar 27, 2011
Alot of people are liars and cheaters but I am with "please let me know" why are the companies hiring unqualified employees? I would never apply for a job I was not qualified for especially at a a nuclear plant. Maybe everyone out there should have background checks again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 hr Pot HEADZ 1
WBN women 2 hr heckno 2
Where's all the Bimbo Supporters? 15 hr voter 23
What do Northerners hate about Southerners? Oct 20 Yankee Slim 4
What do southerners hate about northerners? (Jun '12) Oct 18 childofgod 387
Did Oliver springs youth football falsify birth... Oct 18 yep 4
cedine camp ebola Oct 17 Prudent 4
Spring City Dating
Find my Match

Spring City Jobs