36investigates

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

does anyone know of any REAL witches around here? and if so what kind of power do they really have? i mean is this witch stuff like a waste of time? like do these people just think they have power? are they crazy? ya know what i'm sayin? i mean like is it something worth spending the time and effort on? and like what kind of stuff do they do?

Since: Mar 11

Spring City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

go to eagles furnace at night and find out lol
what

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

firefighter423 wrote:
LOL scary crap going on over there!!!
really

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

what is the eagles furnace? and who goes there? i am not getting very much info out of you all.firefighter and what.. how do yall know about this? do yall go there? what scary crap goes on there? and why do you guys say "lol" is it funny or scary?
what

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Just satanic people over there!
we saw

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Me and a couple buddies drove up to Eagle Furnace one Fall night 3 or 4 years ago and drove down a small road toward the lake ( we were looking for a place to coon hunt). We saw a "glow" coming through the trees (there being no leaves that time of year) we parked a good distance back and walked toward it thinking it might be a cabin on fire. As we got closer we saw a bonfire burning in a clearing in the woods and 10 or 12 adult looking people (naked) dancing in a circle around the fire and chanting something we could not understand.After about 5 minutes trying to figure it out we decided it must be some kind of ritual, we slowly made our way back to our truck and left. We heard after that that cults had been making sacrifices in the area there.
really

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

oh thats a community? is it like mostly satanic people like a whole community of them or does non satanics live there too?
spooky place

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

north out of Spring City on hwy 27 towards Rockwood,cross into Roane county at the Whites Creek bridge go about 1/4 mile take the first road to right off of hwy 27 and you are in the eagle furnace area lots of crooks and turns back in there. several people have committed suicide in that area.
what

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

spooky place wrote:
north out of Spring City on hwy 27 towards Rockwood,cross into Roane county at the Whites Creek bridge go about 1/4 mile take the first road to right off of hwy 27 and you are in the eagle furnace area lots of crooks and turns back in there. several people have committed suicide in that area.
People come up missing too!!!
really

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

seriously? like really missing? is it children or adults? men or women?

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

Only dumbasses come up missing overhere! They were probably doing the keep the asses out of here dance
hehe

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

Judged:

tstan1970 wrote:
Only dumbasses come up missing overhere! They were probably doing the keep the asses out of here dance
That's funny
yankee

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

no ,it's not one da*n bit funnie you hick!
deputy

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

heard there was trouble at Eagle Fur. last night.
sherlock

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

spooky place wrote:
committed suicide or....MURDERED!!!????
maybe or maybe not

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

appeared to be suicide, apparently not a lot of investigation.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

Don't run your mouth about shit ya don't know. Anybody can be found
HMmmm

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Is that near or where the boy scouts story/legend is told about??
same person

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

firefighter423 wrote:
tstan1970 wrote:
Don't run your mouth about shit ya don't know. Anybody can be found
One and the same.

Since: Apr 10

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Judged:

36investigates wrote:
does anyone know of any REAL witches around here? and if so what kind of power do they really have? i mean is this witch stuff like a waste of time? like do these people just think they have power? are they crazy? ya know what I'm saying? i mean like is it something worth spending the time and effort on? and like what kind of stuff do they do?
Don't be misunderstood

Witches Do Not worship Satan. Witches do not have any "Satan", demons, or devils in their belief system.

Many Witches Do wear black. Black is not an evil color. Clergy of other religions wear black without criticism, although they have forgotten why. Black is the culmination of all things on the material plane. It absorbs light and energy, and helps Witches to be more psychic. White is the combination of all light frequencies, and Witches wear white at funerals to reflect the light and energy of the one who's died.

Witches Do Not have evil characteristics as portrayed in fairy tales, such as green faces, warts on noses, crooked teeth, stringy hair, or a cackle-like laugh. Witches are of all ages, and are of ordinary appearances. Witches can be both male and female. A male Witch is NOT a "warlock",(a term which means "traitor" and was used by the Christian Church). He is a Witch.

Witches Do Not ride on broomsticks. They find it much easier to use modern transportation.

Witches Do use spells. A "spell" is a thought projection used to produce a desired result. Christians use prayer to achieve the same results.

Witches Do use magic wands. Magic wands are much like "divining rods", and are used for the purpose of directing energy.
Witches Do use the natural psychic ability that all human beings possess. Witches use these abilities to heal, and to improve their surroundings.

Witches Do use WITCHCRAFT as a science, art, and religion, and use their knowledge and abilities in harmony with the Universe and Nature around them. as a science they use their psychic abilities, as a religion by personifying Nature as a Goddess and God, and as an art by using magic to beautify.

Witches Do wear a Pentacle, which is a five-pointed star in a circle, with the single-point upwards. The five points stand for the four elements of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water, and the top point for the Divine Spirit.

~~Bright Blessings To All~~

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of79
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spring City Discussions

Search the Spring City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Julia 138,391
Screaming Mom (at their Child) at Spring City B... 12 hr Sad but true 27
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 15 hr BOB 8,588
The Tate Fugate Band 15 hr bar fly 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Tue Inthefield 8,866
taylor kite Tue Baha 60
Reed Mon Abcde 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Spring City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spring City People Search