Perverts, Child Molesters, and Sick People

Posted in the Spring City Forum

Disgusted

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2009
How many Perverts, Child Molesters, or Sick people do you know in spring city? I can think of a few, but one that really blew me out of the water was Jerry Spence!!! I heard he left his wife for a 15 yr. old girl, and what is more frightening is the FACT that I don't really know if her parents are going to do anything about it! A lot of people try to keep this kinda thing hush hush, but the truth is that there are people hurting behind the scenes!!!But they always seem to get away with it especially if, oh lets say, He worked on your car, He's a good racing buddy, or the usual, but I've known him for years and he would never do a thing like that!! I'm so infuriated at the whole thing, it makes me sick, but I guess thats why there are Law Enforcement out there and someone is gonna have to do something about this, maybe I will try to, lets just hope it can Serve and Protect the people that deserve it!!!!
Disgusted

United States

#2 Dec 30, 2009
Does anyone know if Jerry has left that poor, confused little 15 yr. old? Its sad that its so easy to take advantage of a person, especially when their 15, you give them all kinds of little goodies to bribe and persuade them, and lets not forget the fact that when your 15, it's so easy to fall in love when someone puts you up on a pedestal to get what they want.
Is the family he use to have, that is torn apart by this ok?
What has this done to this 15 yr. old girl's family?
How is his family coping with this?
How could he do such a thing to the people he was supposed to have loved and the people that LOVED him?
Disgusted

Watchung, NJ

#3 Jan 1, 2010
If you know of any SICK people, perverts, or people that have been charged as a sex offender of children and their living around children, Please post their names, you never know who you might just help!!
OMG

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2010
Oh wow thank you for posting that, Jerry comes to my house alot and I have a 10 year old daughter and this really concerns me, someone needs to whope his ASS
OMG

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2010
I know of one Aronld Woody JR better known as A.J. Woody he he is a convicted child molester he raped a 13 yr old lil girl
Disgusted

Long Island City, NY

#6 Jan 6, 2010
OMG wrote:
I know of one Aronld Woody JR better known as A.J. Woody he he is a convicted child molester he raped a 13 yr old lil girl
I don't know who that is, but I do know about Jerry's situation, he does to! It's amazing how down and dirty PEOPLE can get and what they'll do to cover up and avoid anyone else knowing the truth about them! I'm so hurt by this whole thing and so is everybody else, The only thing I can do is sit and wonder why the people who WERE supposed to love you can actually hurt you in the worst way and still look their community in the eyes and denie what they actually are! I know they'll read this sooner or later and I hope they do! I'm so disappointed, hurt, and disgusted by what has been done!
Disgusted

Bronx, NY

#7 Jan 6, 2010
OMG wrote:
Oh wow thank you for posting that, Jerry comes to my house alot and I have a 10 year old daughter and this really concerns me, someone needs to whope his ASS
I say,'Hats off to that"! He needs his ass beat for what he done, he knows it too! But he is too big of a COWARD!! All he would do is RUN and HIDE!
blondie

United States

#8 Jan 7, 2010
I think y'all have way to much time on your hands to be spreading lies and rumors about a good man who is going thru alot of stressful times but none involve a 15 yr old who by the way is his sons gf . if this was all true why was he willing to go for a lie detector test to prove none of these rumors are true but no one else wanted to go for it to prove their lies were just that LIES , stop trying to ruin a good mans life with this BS and get a life of your own instead of ruining others lives !
nosey

United States

#9 Jan 7, 2010
blondie wrote:
I think y'all have way to much time on your hands to be spreading lies and rumors about a good man who is going thru alot of stressful times but none involve a 15 yr old who by the way is his sons gf . if this was all true why was he willing to go for a lie detector test to prove none of these rumors are true but no one else wanted to go for it to prove their lies were just that LIES , stop trying to ruin a good mans life with this BS and get a life of your own instead of ruining others lives !
I'll bet you didn't know that their son and his gf broke up a month or so bf this whole thing started, seems to me you don't know the whole thing or your just another sick ass person trying to cover up for it and not only did he mess around with a 15 yr. old, but he did something he can't take back to his own blood!!!!!
Actually the girl was up to a lie detector test,she was the one who wanted it and I'll bet none of you were down in Dayton were you? No, you weren't, but I know who was with her when she spoke to the officer, He also admitted it to one of his DAUGHTERS ,but him and a few other sick people did a lot of dirty work and making a lot of calls trying to make this young girl look unstable, when in all reality when your around people like that how stable do you think someone can be?? Sounds like you were one of the sick ass people trying to cover it up for him, keep on posting bullshit lies and we'll all see what other truths can come out about him and those kinda people around him as well, you see I can tell the truth and I am a credible person, because I haven't betrayed my family and the people around me, like my own family have me!!! Are you sure your ready for that?, I am!!!
Disgusted

Kings Park, NY

#10 Jan 7, 2010
blondie wrote:
"If a lie is repeated often enough all the dumb jackasses in the world not only get to believe it, they even swear by it".

Billy Boy Franklin

With lies you may go ahead in the world, but you can never go back.

Russian Proverbs
I hope this sais enough in itself, I can't believe you, BLONDIE! You have quite an IMAGINATION! You know, I don't understand why people can't see through someone as cold as ice and would uphold a monster, and the people who would be there for you and actually give you good advice, instead of putting you down, you always kick those people to the curb! Why? Stop, think for a minute, who are the people that hold you back when you have tried to do some good? You hold yourself back as well as they do, not trying to get above the stupid shit and letting it consume you!
Ur-Momma

United States

#11 Jan 14, 2010
U know u guys r the sick people. Until charges r took or someone has the balls to take charges then I suggest that u all keep ur mouths shut.If u know me n my dad then i'm sure u know our phone numbers so, if u have a question or comment then u would have the balls to call us n ask us instead of posting lies n shit on the computer. So get a life or handle ur own cause i'm sure urs is worse or u have to tlk bout someone else to occupy ur time cause ur life sucks OMG,DISQUISTED,NOISEY, and LAYIN LOW.My name is Jennifer and if u really know me then u would know all my business cause I talk to my friends bout everything. N thanks for making me laugh n so popular on the computer. LMFAO:). Holla at me sometime nice talkin to ya Homie!!!
abuseofapublicof fice

Cleveland, TN

#12 Jan 20, 2010
What about Carrie S.'s ruined name and her the victim being stalked by the accused perpitrator? Eewww all sent to the FBI!!!!
disgusted 2

Anderson, SC

#14 Nov 3, 2014
Disgusted wrote:
How many Perverts, Child Molesters, or Sick people do you know in spring city? I can think of a few, but one that really blew me out of the water was Jerry Spence!!! I heard he left his wife for a 15 yr. old girl, and what is more frightening is the FACT that I don't really know if her parents are going to do anything about it! A lot of people try to keep this kinda thing hush hush, but the truth is that there are people hurting behind the scenes!!!But they always seem to get away with it especially if, oh lets say, He worked on your car, He's a good racing buddy, or the usual, but I've known him for years and he would never do a thing like that!! I'm so infuriated at the whole thing, it makes me sick, but I guess thats why there are Law Enforcement out there and someone is gonna have to do something about this, maybe I will try to, lets just hope it can Serve and Protect the people that deserve it!!!!
Jimmy Miller that used to live off of Jackson in spring city is one... He got his second wife pregnant when she was 12... TWELVE!! Ass should have been thrown under the jail but judge gave him the option of marrying her or go to jail. So he was free to mess around with other people's children... I didn't find out about this until years later or I would have made sure his sorry ass went to jail. The worthless piece of shit. If anybody had children that would hang around his place I would question them NOW!
Frosty

Dayton, TN

#15 Nov 3, 2014
disgusted 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Jimmy Miller that used to live off of Jackson in spring city is one... He got his second wife pregnant when she was 12... TWELVE!! Ass should have been thrown under the jail but judge gave him the option of marrying her or go to jail. So he was free to mess around with other people's children... I didn't find out about this until years later or I would have made sure his sorry ass went to jail. The worthless piece of shit. If anybody had children that would hang around his place I would question them NOW!
Shut up. How pathetic are you to dig thru 4years of garbage. Get a life.
disgusted 2

Anderson, SC

#16 Nov 3, 2014
What does that even mean??? What's pathetic is the sick ass perverts touching little girls and the people that defend them...
Frosty

Dayton, TN

#17 Nov 3, 2014
disgusted 2 wrote:
What does that even mean??? What's pathetic is the sick ass perverts touching little girls and the people that defend them...
It's 4years old. Who knows the truth and what really happened or didn't happen. Stirring up old crap regardless of validity does no one any good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seen an old flame from hospital 10 hr older and wiser 1
Rusty Tew (Nov '11) 11 hr Mya 19
Mya Tew 11 hr You know 1
What do southerners hate about northerners? (Jun '12) 11 hr NewYaaawk 449
WalMart Open All Night (Nov '13) 16 hr AnnaKiki 28
danny england motors Sun whats up 6
kenny summers again (Jan '11) Sun Youareinbred 26
More from around the web

Spring City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE