spending my parents money

spending my parents money

Posted in the Spring City Forum

crazy girl

Cleveland, TN

#1 May 26, 2012
its sweet being young and stuff just gave to you..i got things and go places my parents only dreamed of when they was my age..haha..they even help set me up in my own crib..no stuggles here..haha..it is sweet..always got a tank full of gas..oh the good life..parents in spring city are so stupid..and you to grandma..but more for me..haha
elderly southern gent

Georgetown, TN

#2 May 26, 2012
You go crazy girl!!!!!!!!!!
atm

Chattanooga, TN

#3 May 27, 2012
elderly southern gent wrote:
You go crazy girl!!!!!!!!!!
since shes used to spending others money she may need her a sugar daddy someday. are you available?
elderly southern gent

Georgetown, TN

#4 May 27, 2012
atm wrote:
<quoted text>since shes used to spending others money she may need her a sugar daddy someday. are you available?
You had better believe it!!!!!!!
Mine first

Englewood, TN

#5 May 27, 2012
elderly southern gent wrote:
<quoted text>
You had better believe it!!!!!!!
On the yard sale thread you said you were going to come home with me! I was gonna have that fuzzy wussy smelly good for you! Even bring you into my home! And ball your nuts off! Now your out chasing young girls! Shit I hear they are full of disease! I thought you were looking for a respectable elderly woman who has only used cucumbers and zucchini to pleasure herself. Now do you want me or not? I have central air conditioning and you can spend the night. Now if we get along and you know how to please a nice southern elderly lady maybe you can live with me. Now are you going to meet me at the yard sale or not on church street? I want that pole clean!
Mine first

Englewood, TN

#6 May 27, 2012
atm wrote:
<quoted text>since shes used to spending others money she may need her a sugar daddy someday. are you available?
I meet him first on the yard sale thread I would like to have first chance at sleeping with him. Is this alright with you? I promise to wear his ass out! I'll be a loving sweet southern lady. Your young get one your own age please. It has been years since I have been pleasures by a man! I was very excited about this encounter I would like to have a man instead of a cucumber or zucchini . A man talks back.
Oh My

United States

#7 May 27, 2012
Mine first, I believe he belongs to me first since it was me that caught what he said 'bout "trinkets" I don't use cucumbers & zucchini, I don't want to smell like a vegetable garden.
Mine first

Clarksville, TN

#8 May 27, 2012
I told you I was going to clean it! Vinegar and water. ;-)
Oh My

United States

#9 May 27, 2012
Pickled Puss, just what he needs,He wants a great flowery smell, not pickles!
Mine first

Clarksville, TN

#10 May 27, 2012
Your wrong! Kills the veggie smell and allows the fish smell to come through. Men love fish!
Oh My

Waynesboro, GA

#11 May 27, 2012
I don't want to smell like fish!!! Pickled fish Oh my YUCK!
someonewhoknows

Harrison, TN

#12 Jun 24, 2012
lol
robert

Chattanooga, TN

#13 Jun 24, 2012
crazy girl wrote:
its sweet being young and stuff just gave to you..i got things and go places my parents only dreamed of when they was my age..haha..they even help set me up in my own crib..no stuggles here..haha..it is sweet..always got a tank full of gas..oh the good life..parents in spring city are so stupid..and you to grandma..but more for me..haha
Is this you Jim?
hi Jim

Cleveland, TN

#14 Jun 24, 2012
just like a spoiled brat jimmy boy!!
jet eye

Travelers Rest, SC

#15 Jun 27, 2012
Bums
Okay

Bennettsville, SC

#16 Jun 28, 2012
I a bum too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Manager sucks 12 min What a fat cow 27
Mgtow 9 hr Arcturus 4
Crystals 9 hr Arcturus 4
Snake handling revival! Fri black mamba 11
SPRING CITY water and waste water charges Fri DEADSET 3
Pepper melts butter Thu Craig 1
Michelle Story Wed Conanthedestroyer 21

Spring City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance