Towns going bankrupt
Is spring city next

Englewood, CO

#1 Jun 27, 2012
Seen on the news today that lots of city and towns are going down because they elected people like garrison and crew to build and buy things they couldn afford. and with splash pad and other needless things i believe spring city will be next.vote them dogs out and put poor folk in there. thats going to do the right thing and say no to silly ideas.
Pearl

Englewood, CO

#2 Jun 28, 2012
Looks like mary sue garrison will make sure this town will be broke before she is voted out of office.thats why she getting all the silly things that the taxpayers will pay.she not worthy of being mayor of any town.when i vote thats my way to let garrison know its really time to retire.
william

Englewood, CO

#4 Jun 28, 2012
Ok voters lets herd them cows out of city hall.old garrison is hell bent on putting this town in bankruptcy before she is voted out. its high time she retires and my vote will help that happen.
Employed

Wilmington, NC

#5 Jun 28, 2012
not only mary sue it's the entire city council! They want the poor folks out of town and are trying to run us out by raising utility bills! Bank loans for splash pads HALF a MILLION DOLLARS! Has one of the council members won the lottery? We need our roads fixed! The ditches need to be dug correctly for proper drainage, we have an abandoned trailer on the corner of West Rhea that is owned by MARY SUE our town mayor that has RATS in it! This trailer is run down and deplorable to our town! It needs to be removed it is inhabitable. She provides a trailer for rats to live in! Move the dam thing next to your house and keeps the rats there we do not want them running our streets! Replace the entire city council! Terry and Reba will go next! You bank loan splash pad dog park uneducated council. I want my town back I can't afford higher taxes higher utility bills! You rich folks need out of office! Terry owns front street and is a millionaire! That's what happens when you vote rich people in office! Howard Gilliam owns so much property it's not funny, Mary Sue is rich reba is rich look at where she lives look at mike nice cushy job with retirement benefits rich people have so much they want more and more us poor folks are hurting!
agree

Chattanooga, TN

#7 Jun 29, 2012
"Employed" I could not agree more, thanks!!!!!and "AMEN" !!!!!!!!!
Where did the money go

New Bern, NC

#8 Jun 30, 2012
Where did the money go to pave West Jackson? The town is cold patching potholes! This is very serious where did the money go?
Cindy E

Inman, SC

#9 Jun 30, 2012
What happened to the money to pave the roads?
oldfart

Chattanooga, TN

#10 Jun 30, 2012
Cindy E wrote:
What happened to the money to pave the roads?
woody got it
Old fart is mary sue

Englewood, CO

#11 Jun 30, 2012
oldfart wrote:
<quoted text>
woody got it
you seem to know that woody got the money. its more like you got it mary sue and your blaming it on woody. you sorry old bltch. your retirement is coming.if your without sin cast the first stone anyway it goes you will go to hell when you die.thats a given because the way you lie and the way you treat people.you are satans bride.
Wrong

United States

#13 Jun 30, 2012
oldfart wrote:
<quoted text>
woody got it
Woody was not there! Mary sue Terry, Reba, Howard,and Mike Jolly are responsible for this missing money. So where's the money to pave the roads? Citizens do not lay false blame! The city council is responsible the loan was taken out after Woody was gone! Be smart people! Where is the money to pave the roads?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David and samantha lemons 53 min She know me 7
what exactly did Isaac Matthew Baker do? Mon micheal 2
Curve on Hwy 68 at foot of Grandview mountain Mon Be safe 5
Wooooo! Sun Ric Flair 1
Spring Ciy express lube? Sep 17 Oil leak 1
UFO sightings in Spring City!! Sep 17 Rex 6
City ponders cancelling eclipse,,,,,,, Sep 16 ruagay 5

Spring City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance