Watts Bar 2 Workers
Sam Tranum

Washington, DC

#1 Jun 21, 2011
I'm a reporter for Nuclear Intelligence Weekly, trying to figure out whether the guy they caught falsifying records at Watts Bar 2 was the only one, or whether there are others doing similar things. If you want to let me know what you know, I'm at stranum(at) energyintel.com .
look but dont touch

Georgetown, TN

#2 Jun 21, 2011
just googled you sam. impressive credentials. shouldnt NRC be investigating wrongdoings and failure to follow procedure instead of an investigative reporter. anyone who has step foot in a nuclear plant over the years knows that its not all work. as for falsifying records. dont know about that but im guessing with all the sleeping, screwing, and general slacking that goes on in nuclear plants(which has been suggested on this forum) eventually records will be altered.if you want info i would suggest YOU go to work at a nuclear plant as a contractor. you will be surprised and get plenty of info to for your investigation.
Sam Tranum

Washington, DC

#3 Jun 22, 2011
look but dont touch wrote:
just googled you sam. impressive credentials. shouldnt NRC be investigating wrongdoings and failure to follow procedure instead of an investigative reporter. anyone who has step foot in a nuclear plant over the years knows that its not all work. as for falsifying records. dont know about that but im guessing with all the sleeping, screwing, and general slacking that goes on in nuclear plants(which has been suggested on this forum) eventually records will be altered.if you want info i would suggest YOU go to work at a nuclear plant as a contractor. you will be surprised and get plenty of info to for your investigation.
That's an awfully tempting idea -- I wonder whether I could get hired ...
look but dont touch

Cleveland, TN

#4 Jun 22, 2011
Sam Tranum wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an awfully tempting idea -- I wonder whether I could get hired ...
if you can pass a background check and account for at least 10 years of work history, provide references, skills not entirely necessary because the local women and some men who work there are only proficient in w#oring. it would only take a few days for you to observe and take note on the unprofessional behavior that could possibly lead to falsified documents.all companys should send in a "spy" to see whats going on in businesses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is She Hot Or Not??? Fake News 7 hr MachoMan 3
The future is now 8 hr STAND UP AMERICA 3
THE Documentary 17 hr The life of 1
Wooo! 17 hr Woooo 1
Reinventing the Flair 17 hr Woooo 1
You know what time it is Sat Master Flair 3
Be subject to your husbands Apr 20 R Jim 4

Spring City Jobs

Personal Finance

Spring City Mortgages