mary

Spartanburg, SC

#1 Nov 3, 2011
I just heard that Kim Reed went to jail for assaulting her son's girlfriend at Freddie's House...heard the girl was in the shower when attacked. What's going to happen next. lol
Daved

Camden, SC

#2 Nov 3, 2011
Well If Kim kicked her ass from what i have hurd about her she needed it but Kim should have not went to jail she just done the cop's a favor.
oldnastybastard

Lexington, SC

#3 Nov 3, 2011
Rector hell dam near killed her
santa

Crossville, TN

#4 Nov 3, 2011
she was out of the shower people! no kim should have not been fighting her, becauce its not her nature. but if i was willing to bet, kim has had about all she can take. i have saw how kim has went out of her way for that girl and took care of her kids. when she herself would not nor her parents help in any way. its always kim and her family. do not know really what all happened. but it had be something pretty bad for kim to have her name go out for people to start running her down. its enough embaresment and let down with her childeren let along adding the girl friend with her selfishness and childish ways. my heart goes out to kim. i think she is a great person. and i stand behind her 100 percent.
Creep

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2011
Kinky
betch

United States

#6 Nov 5, 2011
is kim reed a saint? it sounds like the people defending her think so...i don't know her personally, but i don't think it is right for a grown woman to fight.
oldnastybastard

United States

#7 Nov 5, 2011
There is nothing wrong with grown men or woman fighting it out. The problem is the law wants to get involved an its none of their buisness , they should let people settle things among them selves. I am not saying its OK for men to fight woman any man that hits a woman should be dealt with without the involvement of the cops because they dont give him what he deserves
Daved

United States

#8 Nov 5, 2011
What about a women hitting a man i guess that's ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The clown bus 4 hr Foster grant 22
Joe Godsey Mon Ruh roh shaggy 11
Fight fo money Mon Medic 29
What do southerners hate about northerners? (Jun '12) Sun Mr Kell 612
Walnut Jun 25 Frady cat 3
swinger friendly bars? (Nov '14) Jun 22 Rockwood 17
Need my ac at the house fixed Jun 22 Rockwood 2

Spring City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance