Click on an option to vote

NO

YES

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cleveland, TN

#1 Jun 11, 2010
they'll find out,,,Karma is a Bee-atch, just wait and C.
Spring Citian

Georgetown, TN

#2 Aug 11, 2010
Karma wrote:
they'll find out,,,Karma is a Bee-atch, just wait and C.
Owners think they are so much better than any one else,so every body hates them.so no body will help them.
Local

Ringgold, GA

#3 Aug 12, 2010
I agree the "cash saver" SHOULD go under!!
Justwondering

United States

#4 Aug 19, 2010
Didn't the owner of this use to own the Pig and he fought against any new grocery coming into town. Then he sells the Pig and opens up another grocery himself? Am I right? This is what I understand therefore I have never and will never set foot in his store.
Town Drunk

Cleveland, TN

#5 Aug 19, 2010
Justwondering wrote:
Didn't the owner of this use to own the Pig and he fought against any new grocery coming into town. Then he sells the Pig and opens up another grocery himself? Am I right? This is what I understand therefore I have never and will never set foot in his store.
You are CORRECT!
NightFalls

United States

#6 Sep 7, 2010
Yeah he sold the Pig to his sister-in-law or former in-law. Only to open another store after blocking all the others. They have little to no real selections in that store.
Lindsay Keylon Shaver

North Charleston, SC

#7 Sep 8, 2010
First of all, I am using my real name, not a made-up one to hide behind like a coward. It's hard for me to believe that anyone would wish evil upon another person, especially if you don't know that person. The owner of Spring City Cash Saver is the most decent and honest man I know. I can't tell you how many people he has helped throughout the years by giving them jobs, paying their bills, or buying them groceries. You would never know this because he does it all anonymously. I know because I am his grand-daughter. I have seen him do this a countless number of times. He would never EVER think he was better than anyone else, nor treat anyone with disrespect. Growing up he taught us that we were all God's children. He taught us to treat everyone with respect, and help them when we could. He has worked hard his entire life, and has earned EVERYTHING he has. He is now running a business and taking care of his wife who has Alzheimers. Having an opinion about a business in one thing, but questioning a man's integrity is another. Shame on you!!!
mountain man

Dunlap, TN

#8 Sep 8, 2010
Lindsay Keylon Shaver wrote:
First of all, I am using my real name, not a made-up one to hide behind like a coward. It's hard for me to believe that anyone would wish evil upon another person, especially if you don't know that person. The owner of Spring City Cash Saver is the most decent and honest man I know. I can't tell you how many people he has helped throughout the years by giving them jobs, paying their bills, or buying them groceries. You would never know this because he does it all anonymously. I know because I am his grand-daughter. I have seen him do this a countless number of times. He would never EVER think he was better than anyone else, nor treat anyone with disrespect. Growing up he taught us that we were all God's children. He taught us to treat everyone with respect, and help them when we could. He has worked hard his entire life, and has earned EVERYTHING he has. He is now running a business and taking care of his wife who has Alzheimers. Having an opinion about a business in one thing, but questioning a man's integrity is another. Shame on you!!!
dont let it bother you what some people say,because the majorty of people know him,he gave my daughter her first job..and plenty of other people have worked for him..and know he is a hard working outstanding man..
mountain man

Dunlap, TN

#9 Sep 8, 2010
by the way,we allways buy what every we can at his new store..
soon to be Mayor

Cleveland, TN

#10 Sep 9, 2010
mountain man wrote:
by the way,we allways buy what every we can at his new store..
I thought you cleaned out your bank account and moved it out of Rhea Co. and was going to bankrupt spring city by buying nothing here since you got fined for running the stop sign?? Please clarify, thanks
soon to be Mayor

Cleveland, TN

#11 Sep 9, 2010
His integrity doesn't have to be questioned, everyone locally knows what he is , so let me get this straight ; you are posting here that he DOES OWN cash saver? Very interesting,
soon to be Mayor

Cleveland, TN

#12 Sep 9, 2010
mountain man wrote:
<quoted text>you know you are right,,thats just what i am going to do..it really is stupid to worry about a little ticket..so i am just going to forget about it,,and stay out of spring city..i don't have to be there,,so it really don't matter to me..but i still think i was done wrong..i know from experience it would not of happened in pikeville or crossville,and they are only about 10 minutes father away.and the road is better any way..pluse the sales tax is cheaper,that alone will save money..so i don't guess i have any thing else to say about it..spring city is one of them towns that can change over night..and you never know what to expect..
Quote.
C_Sullivan

Covington, LA

#13 Sep 9, 2010
Well said Lindsay, people in this world do lack respect and that's a lot of what's wrong these days. No one knows how to be a good neighbor or feel compassion for others. People try to be the judge when ultimately they will be the ones being judged when it's all said and done. They will get theirs, don't let these simple minded people upset you...
mountain man

Dunlap, TN

#14 Sep 9, 2010
soon to be Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you cleaned out your bank account and moved it out of Rhea Co. and was going to bankrupt spring city by buying nothing here since you got fined for running the stop sign?? Please clarify, thanks
i got mad.over the ticket,blew a fuse over it,,,then i relized how stupied it was..the officer was doing his job.after 20 years of no tickets,i was geting careless.the sign means stop look and listen..it dont mean slow down and go..the officer is paid,to make sure all traffic laws are enforced..i had no reason to blame the officer for my mistake..the ticket hurt my pride..but could be a wake up call to watch my driving,before i have my first wreck..any time a officer is doing his job he will make people mad.but thats his job..
Lindsay Keylon Shaver

North Charleston, SC

#15 Sep 9, 2010
Thank you!
Sandman

United States

#17 Sep 10, 2010
I also have respect for him and the whole family. It's a shame to see bashing on here. Karma does get to those who speak negatively and spread rumors.
just saying

Georgetown, TN

#18 Sep 15, 2010
I am just telling the truth, you all suck up if you want to, I hate Angie Madwell she thinks she is better than any one,I tell you she is beneath any one I know.
uh huh

United States

#19 Sep 19, 2010
All i got ta say is They climbin in ya widows snatchin yo people up so ye betta hide ye pigs ye betta hide ye wife andyee betta hide yo husband cause they rapin errbody out here!!!!!!!!!!
bob

Cleveland, TN

#20 Sep 22, 2010
i like it
honestly

United States

#21 Sep 22, 2010
haven't been there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police department 4 hr Mashelle 16
Ash Sullivan 7 hr Happy Endings 3
County employees running for commissioners 11 hr Citizen 2
Justwondering123 12 hr curious123 1
What do southerners hate about northerners? (Jun '12) 16 hr White Man 661
hit and run Thu anonymous 1
Stephania Motes Tue Yankee 4

Spring City Jobs

Personal Finance

Spring City Mortgages