Dont take for granted
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Exactly

Cosby, TN

#41 Jun 7, 2012
Stop whining on a public form find your friend and tell them how you feel! And I'm not trying to be mean! Talk to em' they are probably waiting to hear from you!
friends

Ringgold, GA

#42 Jun 7, 2012
well in my case its kinda in her hands last time we spoke it didnt end well and i was told not to contact her so im just hoping she will me one day because i know the things said werent meant by either of us ive tried contacting her in some ways but i dont want to push it i want to respect her wishes but if i knew she would accept it i would find her and hug her neck
well

Georgetown, TN

#43 Jun 7, 2012
is there any chance ya'll are lovers?
friends

Ringgold, GA

#44 Jun 7, 2012
gross are u kidding me
friends

Ringgold, GA

#45 Jun 7, 2012
u must think im someone else
well

Georgetown, TN

#46 Jun 7, 2012
No, i think you are you,but i do not know you,sorry if i offended you hope you all get to be the best of friends again. Don't hesitate to ask for my advice if you need to.
friends

Ringgold, GA

#47 Jun 7, 2012
thanks me too. maybe when the stars align
yes

Decatur, TN

#48 Jun 7, 2012
friends wrote:
thanks me too. maybe when the stars align
ever think you might need mental health? oh boo hoo I need a friend get a life!
Wow

United States

#49 Jun 7, 2012
I don't think that person was the only one responding on here. Why would you be so mean? Might you not have that kind of friendship or maybe no one thinks highly enough of you to want your friendship back but doesn't mean you have to be mean to others that value theirs. You certainly have the devil living live and well in you. Sheesh!
well

Georgetown, TN

#50 Jun 7, 2012
friends wrote:
thanks me too. maybe when the stars align
Well since you don't appreciate my professional advice you wacko i hope you NEVER have a friend,especially your GIRL FRIEND that has dropped you for a real friend.(just another lovers quarrel)!!!!
Pro

Greenwood, SC

#51 Jun 7, 2012
U call urself a professional? I don't have a dog in the race but looks like u need to seek counsel from a colleague for anger management. U being in the mental health profession or so condoning urself to give advice as such should never cause detriment or demeaning thoughts toward a patient especially one that u feel might exhibit a mental health issue. Ur credentials should be checked u shouldn't be advising anyone
Pro

Greenwood, SC

#52 Jun 7, 2012
And besides that the person u replied that 2 said thank you for ur advice and I believe as interpreted by me that they meant maybe they wud become friends again win stars align not ask for ur advice when it does. Calm urself
Right

Lebanon, VA

#53 Jun 7, 2012
friends wrote:
well in my case its kinda in her hands last time we spoke it didnt end well and i was told not to contact her so im just hoping she will me one day because i know the things said werent meant by either of us ive tried contacting her in some ways but i dont want to push it i want to respect her wishes but if i knew she would accept it i would find her and hug her neck
She said do not contact her! Leave her alone! You need mental help! I know your kind you pretend to be a friend than one day you say crazy shit than say your sorry. Move on get yourself the help you despartly need!
well

Georgetown, TN

#54 Jun 7, 2012
Pro wrote:
U call urself a professional? I don't have a dog in the race but looks like u need to seek counsel from a colleague for anger management. U being in the mental health profession or so condoning urself to give advice as such should never cause detriment or demeaning thoughts toward a patient especially one that u feel might exhibit a mental health issue. Ur credentials should be checked u shouldn't be advising anyone
Pro wrote:
And besides that the person u replied that 2 said thank you for ur advice and I believe as interpreted by me that they meant maybe they wud become friends again win stars align not ask for ur advice when it does. Calm urself
Did i hear a noise? sounds like an un professional wanting to stick their nose in my business, now shut the hell up!!! I am the professional therapist here,not you!!!you ignorant inbred hillbilly.
Just who the hell do you think you are talking to me any such way?? You need to call my office for an appointment, i DO NOT TAKE WALK-IN'S !!!!!!
Hmm

United States

#55 Jun 7, 2012
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
She said do not contact her! Leave her alone! You need mental help! I know your kind you pretend to be a friend than one day you say crazy shit than say your sorry. Move on get yourself the help you despartly need!
I had a similar situation where it was both people who said mean things and it was her nature to just forget about u instead of working thru anything however just because of the situation doesnt mean I am a type that's ludicrous it's immaturity of the other person to not work thru anything or talk I have moved on but I'll always care about her as any friend should but u shouldn't insult someone or stereotype them when you don't even know who you're talking to or the entire situation. And any professional counselor should not speak that way. What's the name of your office I'll make an appointment just to hear you out.
Opp

United States

#56 Jun 7, 2012
Man this is crazy and every one knows this is carrying over from the wannabe thread so how about u ladies meet and talk it all out instead of getting mean and nasty with each other and teaming up on each other on a public board
Please Quit

Spring City, TN

#57 Jun 7, 2012
Please stop this bickering and arguing on here. No one knows for sure who it is, only what names you are hiding behind, and speaking from experience, this type of thing seems to be similar to many situations, and I've been slandered on this site, and I don't have a dog in the race, I just check from time to time to make sure nothing new is being said about myself or those I care about, and honestly part of this sounds like my situation, and some of it even sounds like things I would say, or that a friend might say, and it's just not right if you're not going to post who you are to give others false hope that it's their lost friend or further anger and frustrate strained relationships because someone believes they know who it is. Pray over your problems. This isn't going to get you anywhere, and truthfully, it's bringing other people's situations up and reopening wounds because no one knows for sure who you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
back in jail bethany 14 hr Sammy 3
bimbo rhear for mayor Sun Aunt Nell 2
spring city mayor Sun Truth 38
find dustin range (Mar '15) Sat trumped 6
Anything to do? Fri Dennis H 1
rhea springs is it a good place to camp? (Jun '13) Fri Camp Rhea Springs 21
do not vote bauer or douglas Jun 24 Tn Tuxedo 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring City Mortgages