Pennsylvania High School Football - Apollo Ridge routed by Clairton

Sep 19, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MaxPreps

The Apollo Ridge Vikings football team , was ripped 50-0 in Friday's league challenge with the visiting Clairton Bears The Bears will now prepare for their challenge against Springdale . via MaxPreps

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
James Jones

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2007

Andrew Currington is the truth at that quarterback position. Its really a shock that he doesn't have colleges looking at him he's so talented. You school better pick him up!!!!!!!
the common man WP

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

if the scoutes weren't afraid of being shot, he might get somewhere. but until is clairton safe enough to enter after dark who gives a crap about him or claiton
anonymous

Jeannette, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2008

you don't know what you talkin bout common man because the sports teams has nothing to do with the way our community is changing until you love here and know whats going on you need to just mind your own business and stop beiong a hater
TKL

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

YEA COMMON MAN EAT 3 DICKS THE CLAIRTON FOOTBALL/BASKETBALL TEAM IS THE ONLY THING KEEPING THESE KIDS OFF THE STREETS OR OTHERWISE ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE SO GO EAT A DICK
Disgusted

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2008

Seriously TKL, the more I read of your posts - the madder I get. You absolutely have no right to come on here with your disgusting language and leave these non-intelligent posts. If you want to argue your point, you need to stop with the insults. I dont know why your comments have not been removed from these posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spring Church Discussions

Search the Spring Church Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 27 min parsecsam 51,258
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
jackie clawson Mar '14 Just someone 2
Fire engulfs Derry Twp. plant (Aug '07) Feb '14 Hugo 34
Missing Avonmore Man (Jul '13) Jan '14 crazed 15
Chad and Kristine (Meyers) Melago (Apr '12) Jan '14 Kathy Bill 8
murphy Jan '14 anything 1
•••
•••
•••
Spring Church Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••