Pennsylvania High School Football - A...

Pennsylvania High School Football - Apollo Ridge routed by Clairton

There are 5 comments on the MaxPreps story from Sep 19, 2007, titled Pennsylvania High School Football - Apollo Ridge routed by Clairton. In it, MaxPreps reports that:

The Apollo Ridge Vikings football team , was ripped 50-0 in Friday's league challenge with the visiting Clairton Bears The Bears will now prepare for their challenge against Springdale . via MaxPreps

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MaxPreps.

James Jones

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 8, 2007
Andrew Currington is the truth at that quarterback position. Its really a shock that he doesn't have colleges looking at him he's so talented. You school better pick him up!!!!!!!
the common man WP

Clarksburg, PA

#2 Nov 14, 2007
if the scoutes weren't afraid of being shot, he might get somewhere. but until is clairton safe enough to enter after dark who gives a crap about him or claiton
anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Feb 17, 2008
you don't know what you talkin bout common man because the sports teams has nothing to do with the way our community is changing until you love here and know whats going on you need to just mind your own business and stop beiong a hater
TKL

Englewood, CO

#4 Feb 28, 2008
YEA COMMON MAN EAT 3 DICKS THE CLAIRTON FOOTBALL/BASKETBALL TEAM IS THE ONLY THING KEEPING THESE KIDS OFF THE STREETS OR OTHERWISE ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE SO GO EAT A DICK
Disgusted

Belle Vernon, PA

#5 Mar 3, 2008
Seriously TKL, the more I read of your posts - the madder I get. You absolutely have no right to come on here with your disgusting language and leave these non-intelligent posts. If you want to argue your point, you need to stop with the insults. I dont know why your comments have not been removed from these posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who went down with the ship?? Aug 30 Freffer 53
Foundry Shutting Down Aug '17 Alby 4
News Lyle Hall DeVilling (Dec '07) Jun '17 D Johnson 2
News Vandergrift man charged with snapping shower ph... (Sep '09) Jun '17 Sharon McKnight 12
Clean up in North Apollo Apr '17 Nieghbor14 1
Vandergrift Music Thread (Apr '15) Mar '17 Musikologist 4
Scarey but true (Nov '15) Nov '15 Kat 3

Spring Church Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Church Mortgages