Nude Videos Taken Of Women In Apartment Shower

There are 2 comments on the Jan 6, 2010, ThePittsburghChannel story titled Nude Videos Taken Of Women In Apartment Shower. In it, ThePittsburghChannel reports that:

A woman says she heard a sound in her shower, then looked up and saw a camera pointing right at her -- and the Vandergrift man accused of taking those nude videos was ordered Wednesday to stand trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThePittsburghChannel.

Concerned Citizen
#1 Jan 7, 2010
About time that sick f*&% is being tried. 817
tricia154

United States

#2 Apr 15, 2010
he has the nerve even having his business open, he looks at me when i get the mail and he gives me a very uncomfortable feeling......i told my son not to look or talk to him what else has he done and NOT get caught? get him out of good community--that's why we moved here---good citizens.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vandergrift Music Thread Apr 2 Musikologist 1
"... about my mother, I'm trying to get the fac... Jan '15 DON MEEHAN 2
set to ban hoods are you kidding me? Jan '15 BS10fold 1
News Decisions of the Westmoreland County judges (Apr '12) Apr '12 Too skinny 1
News W. Pa. man faked murder but committed suicide (Feb '11) Feb '11 soldiermom 1
News Vandergrift man charged with snapping shower ph... (Sep '09) Nov '10 Eddie 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Casper 37
More from around the web

Spring Church People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]