Readers' Questions: Area restaurants ...

Readers' Questions: Area restaurants feature frog legs

There are 2 comments on the MySanAntonio.com story from Oct 10, 2007, titled Readers' Questions: Area restaurants feature frog legs. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

Wow, do you folks love frog legs! A few weeks ago, we ran a question from a reader looking for places to eat these treats, and I received more than two dozen phone calls and e-mails with suggestions of places. via MySanAntonio.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

Lee thieleman

San Antonio, TX

#1 Oct 26, 2007
Best Frog legs are at O'Briens Restaurant in Bergheim - Hwy 46 at Ralph Fair Rd
Misty

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Oct 26, 2007
I live about 7 miles away from there, but have yet to try it. My now ex-sister-in-law used to work there. I was wondering if it is all it's cracked up to be. Maybe the next time my husband has a day off, I will suggest we go there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
News Neighbors want defense against barking dogs (Nov '08) Jun 12 Sick of the Suburbs 17
Jeff Presley cheats Jun 7 jeffpresleyhasnoe... 1
cricket fights May '16 gronvold 2
Church's Chicken Now Hiring May '16 General Manager 1
News Alligator found dead at City Lake (Jun '08) May '16 Brandon 9
what is the best restraunt in boerne? (Feb '09) May '16 Brandon 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Branch Mortgages