Overturn a boring sex life: Tips for ...

Overturn a boring sex life: Tips for rekindling the spark

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Feb 26, 2014, titled Overturn a boring sex life: Tips for rekindling the spark. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Individuals who are in a long-term relationship often hit a plateau in their sex life, which can leave them longing for days of the bedroom past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

zakiaali

Dehradun, India

#1 Feb 27, 2014
i think over trn a boaring sex life is not true, you know all age group of men are crazy to see young women either he is her boyfriend, lfe partner or is her clients or customers.The sex worker is different things their main aim and object is how to earn money she simply put her lower clothes and strips her bra and her clients hardly 20-30 mins. enjoyed with her body on loose bed they never foreplay with heir tool but she hope thather clients suck her freast and insert his cock and after ejaculations she said your task is over please left the room as other visitor is in que and waiting me. But with girl friend or life partner is otherissue, a boyfriend who is engaged with girl specally she is young and unmarried they are sex servant and pay more time on bed and also play with her bed partner naked body and touches her all sex zones from foot nail to head hairs and after that he try to put his cock in our tight penis hole. If the opposite gender is strong and hard her partner is never feel boaring on sex bed. You know to-day is Shiveratri fesitval and all hindu girls are womens worship the ling of God Shiva, my friend tell me over phone about the worship of real ling, I said OK I will do it for your pleasure and to-day we gathered in a hotel room just before 2-hours back and i worship his cock through mouth and kiss it and sucked it and after eating his cum we left from that place to home no sex wee made today and only do worship his ling as he is Hindu boy and his LING IS NATURAL mean uncut. he feel feel pleasure I do it for his pleasure because he always keep my pussy happy during sex time and enjoying premartial relations with hiscock.
Keabloc

Demotte, IN

#2 Mar 15, 2014
Any pretty white woman in jackson wana fart in my mouth come to Albion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Arbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police seek man in armed home invasion between ... Aug 20 nancys734 1
Vandercook Lake History (Jul '10) Jun '16 Pam 10
Jackson Mi Memories (Dec '08) Jun '16 Susan 54
News Ben Carson: By keeping out Islam, we protect women (Sep '15) Mar '16 Cordwainer Trout 16
News Colleges see promise in salary guarantees for g... (Dec '14) Dec '14 fatbacks x 1
News Reckless people who put themselves in danger ne... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Go Blue Forever 5
Review: Arbor Hills Baptist Church (Apr '13) Apr '13 Pastor David Hill 1

Spring Arbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Arbor Mortgages