Jackson resident Esther LaMothe becom...

Jackson resident Esther LaMothe becomes first Michigan woman elected...

There are 1 comment on the MLive.com story from Jul 19, 2013, titled Jackson resident Esther LaMothe becomes first Michigan woman elected.... In it, MLive.com reports that:

Jackson resident Esther LaMothe became the first Michigan woman in history to be named a director of Lions Club International earlier this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Carolyn Verbecken

Jackson, MI

#1 Jul 22, 2013
I would like to thank Mr. Forgrave for interviewing Esther and publishing such a great article about her. She has achieved her "dream" by becoming one of the 34 International Directors of Lions Club, the second highest position in the World. It is an honor to be a member of the Jackson Eyeopeners Lions Club with her, but it is a tribute to all Lions Club in the Jackson Area and in Michigan to have Esther elected to this position. I am disappointed, however, that this article was not published in the Sunday paper where everyone could read it and be proud that one of our own has accomplished such a goal. Lions Clubs do a lot of work in our Community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Arbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson Mi Memories (Dec '08) Jul 16 Whale 59
Anybody here crap their pants then not bathe to... Jul 15 Red skin 1
Anyplace here where they fence in animals & bai... Jul 15 Hunter 1
Ted Nugent's says overweight people are blubber... Jul 12 Boycotting Nugent 1
Albion female 6 counts of murder (Oct '06) Jun '17 Fabi Cousin 28
Lost dog Jun '17 Dratz 1
News Details and reminders for Parole Board hearing ... Jun '17 catherine 1

Spring Arbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance