Do You Rent From The Albion Housing C...

Do You Rent From The Albion Housing Commission?

Posted in the Spring Arbor Forum

Since: Nov 09

Kirkland, WA

#1 Nov 26, 2009
I'm wondering who visits this forum and also rents from the Albion Housing Commission. Isn't it great that we have cameras now? If you are "resident" with the Albion Housing Commission; what kind of things would encourage you? What things would you change? Would like to have a swimming pool for the summer months? LOL!!!
Keabloc

Demotte, IN

#2 Mar 8, 2014
FU** ALBION HOUSEING COMISION HELL NO I DO NOT RENT FROM THEM AND NEVER WILL.
Who wana look at staneta ugly a** face.And so what if i spelled her name wrong.Ann fine as hell though i would love to eat that pu**y.I Will Pay her to just sit on my face and fart

Keabloc

Demotte, IN

#3 Mar 15, 2014
Staneta Is A Crack Head
anonymous

United States

#4 Mar 16, 2014
They are pocketing your money and ripping off the state.... look at Annes house... and how nice of her to give her little brother Q a job..lmao All those drug dealers ruining the only housing unit some children will ever know. Cameras for what???? Aint nothing changed.. crack heads and coke heads everywhere...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Arbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bone Chilling Cold Adds To Winter Miseries (Feb '15) 8 hr Guest 6
Georgia-Pacific Plant closing? Apr 10 Steve Gillions 2
Ted nugent ( SINNER SINNER SINNER ) Apr 3 REPENT 1
Ted nugent ( REPENT REPENT REPENT) Apr 3 REPENT 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Michigan (... (Oct '10) Mar '18 Guest 26
Jackson Mi Memories (Dec '08) Feb '18 Ana 62
Church shooter unfit for military just like ted... Jan '18 Nugent is unfit 2

Spring Arbor Jobs

Personal Finance

Spring Arbor Mortgages