Any ideas on helping a Sprauge family?

Any ideas on helping a Sprauge family?

Posted in the Sprague Forum

Maria

Puyallup, WA

#1 Apr 6, 2013
We moved in the area 2 yrs ago and this is our story. My name is Maria. My husband and i left our house to spend the holidays with family. While we were gone was the first time we were robbed. They left the door opened and the pipes froze, busted and flooded our house. We then stayed at a friends (2hours away) until my father in law's funeral and we were robbed several more times. One of the last times they destroyed our motor home that we were going to stay in while we fixed the house. They have taken everything and I mean everything. Every heat source including our pellet stove, all of our little heaters, food and everything else that we had. There is a lot more to this story but that is the short version. Right now we are just looking for enough money to buy a trailer to put on the property where we live so we can be closer and hopefully start making repairs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sprague Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
despair and white poverty runs rampade in this ... (Mar '12) Jan '17 Well Well 4
News Loss of pastor leaves hole in Odessa community (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Local Horse Rescue Needs Help Feeding Horses (Mar '15) Mar '15 Kurt Cooks 1
Review: Dalkena Community Church (Jan '15) Jan '15 Robyn Kelly 1
News Sprague building collapse hurting nearby busine... (Oct '13) Oct '13 kevin hannan 1
chec k this out! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kenton Krason 1
Lost doggs (Jun '12) Jun '12 TwinDragon 1

Sprague Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sprague Mortgages