First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 May 21, 2013
Do black folks really think white people smell like wet dogs?
Tanika

Owensboro, KY

#2 May 21, 2013
no day smell like hot dogs
True

Owensboro, KY

#3 May 21, 2013
Well black people smell like grease and body odor mixed ugh MOST white people smell clean
truthoverhere

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 May 22, 2013
no black people are the ones who stink. thats why you all cant wash yalls hair everyday with your hair caked with greese and over there smelling like burnt weeve haha i would hate to be black bc you all stink
fear of a black planet

Owensboro, KY

#5 May 22, 2013
truthoverhere wrote:
no black people are the ones who stink. thats why you all cant wash yalls hair everyday with your hair caked with greese and over there smelling like burnt weeve haha i would hate to be black bc you all stink
stupid trash who talks trash but want say it to anybodys face i wish you would
whiteboy

Owensboro, KY

#6 May 22, 2013
Theres no reason to be talking about other races. All colors have clean and dirty.$hit like this is what keeps hate in this world today. Love your neighbor and quit putting people down!!!!
black girl

Indianapolis, IN

#7 May 22, 2013
whiteboy wrote:
Theres no reason to be talking about other races. All colors have clean and dirty.$hit like this is what keeps hate in this world today. Love your neighbor and quit putting people down!!!!
So true! Ignorance is sad
Jesse

Cadiz, KY

#9 May 22, 2013
We need to get along, we need harmony, we need to intermingle, we need racial equality, we need a government program...
Jesse prefers black dick

Owensboro, KY

#10 May 22, 2013
Jesse wrote:
We need to get along, we need harmony, we need to intermingle, we need racial equality, we need a government program...
You need a new joke...
Tanika

Owensboro, KY

#12 May 22, 2013
whites be straight up nasty and breath like dog shat
idiot

Owensboro, KY

#13 May 22, 2013
Tanika wrote:
Go home Al Sharpton, nobody likes you.
abcd

United States

#14 May 23, 2013
Tanika wrote:
Smack your self for being dumb.... lol people like u kill me. Wasnt u raised with at least a lil bit if manners?
micheal

Indianapolis, IN

#15 May 23, 2013
And the world make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race
wrong

Paducah, KY

#16 May 23, 2013
micheal wrote:
And the world make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race
His name is spelled Michael, not Micheal.
hannahhhh_YF

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 May 23, 2013
white people are beautiful. black people just hate because they dont have hair like white people and white people can wash theirs everyday! black people look like they came from a gorrilla or monkey. and all black people are loud and ignorant for no reason. and they also try to fight everyone. lol yall are real tough for that one. also black women are mad bc white women are taking there men. lol. black men are getting tired of black women dark crusty discoloration pus$y that stinks bc they cant shower
Lol

United States

#18 May 23, 2013
Blacks and Mexicans only like to fight in packs! Bc they chicken shit one on one for the most part! Not every one of them but most! And they r so racist it hilarious. I u don't like this country go back to Africa! If ur white u don't like this country go back to where u came from. And let the American Indians have there land back!
micheal

Indianapolis, IN

#19 May 23, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
His name is spelled Michael, not Micheal.
Thank you. There are people dying o make it a better place o make it a better place
black girl

Indianapolis, IN

#20 May 23, 2013
Miiccheeaall
idiot

Owensboro, KY

#22 May 23, 2013
hannahhhh_YF wrote:
white people are beautiful. black people just hate because they dont have hair like white people and white people can wash theirs everyday! black people look like they came from a gorrilla or monkey. and all black people are loud and ignorant for no reason. and they also try to fight everyone. lol yall are real tough for that one. also black women are mad bc white women are taking there men. lol. black men are getting tired of black women dark crusty discoloration pus$y that stinks bc they cant shower
And my faith in the human race just diminished a little more. IF you didn't drop out of school at 13, you'd know we all descended from human-like apes, but of course you're uneducated and probably believe the Earth is only 6,000 years old. Racist scum.
black girl

Indianapolis, IN

#23 May 23, 2013
hannahhhh_YF wrote:
Poor girl. You are literally funny. I
don't wash my hair everyday because it's not scummy and greasy like yours but I could. People always compliment my hair thinking it is not real BC it is so beautiful. I have never put grease in my hair. It is so long and thick. White women so jealous BC they limp hair can't hold a curl. Lmao that must suck. You can only do one style and try to copy a black girl's braided styles and you look like a big mess. All race men and women love me. I love being me and won pageants over other races all the time. Beautiful golden skin like honey...i dont have to fry my skin like you only for you to look like a stringy haired lobster. Anyways it must suck being jealous but I love being beautiful..something like flawless making heads turn all the time.:) Bye I'm the girl your man looking at now sweetie. Have nice life envier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Jenny Ewing! (Jan '09) 10 min drunk 18
what to do? 11 min how 1
If they will cheat for u they will cheat on u 32 min astronomyy 7
Workers compensation attorney 33 min LOL 4
what are the people 41 min set 3
where is??? 41 min set 2
tv 42 min set 3
Spottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spottsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:17 am PST

NBC Sports11:17AM
T.Y. Hilton is questionable, but they're not ruling him out
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions