Mr. sutton!!!
Hell yes!
MR SUTTON!!!
TheO

Sorrento, FL

#58 Jan 30, 2013
frackit wrote:
Roy Pullam, loved that man.
Have to agree! Was by far the best! Always had his students back!
:))

Lexington, KY

#59 Jan 30, 2013
TheO wrote:
<quoted text>Have to agree! Was by far the best! Always had his students back!

Me too! He is amazing !

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#60 Jan 31, 2013
aboveall wrote:
<quoted text>Bitch do urself a favor. Don't bring up Eric's name again
Ummmm....don't even know what Eric you are referring to....

Your mom's a bitch.

Location hidden

#61 Jan 31, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>are you smoking crack? When did she bring up the name Eric?
Probably is smoking crack. I didn't bring up the name Eric. Someone else did.

Location hidden

#62 Jan 31, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>The worst firm of staph.
Ah. Then I cannot say that I love mercer.
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#63 Jan 31, 2013
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>Probably is smoking crack. I didn't bring up the name Eric. Someone else did.
I didn't think you did. That's why they never responded or their trailer was blown away in the storm.

Location hidden

#64 Jan 31, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't think you did. That's why they never responded or their trailer was blown away in the storm.
Probably the latter. Storms ALWAYS trailers belonging to d0uchebags first.
love

Tucker, GA

#69 Jan 31, 2013
Wee wee. Love it!!!!
Kate

United States

#70 Jan 31, 2013
I dunno about "best teacher" but best "sub ever" was def. Mr Turner last year at county... me and my friends wanted to have his babies !
What

United States

#72 Jan 31, 2013
Kate wrote:
I dunno about "best teacher" but best "sub ever" was def. Mr Turner last year at county... me and my friends wanted to have his babies !
Wow that's not creepy at all
Hard eight

Chicago, IL

#73 Jan 31, 2013
Ms Kathy Hess
Loved the way she would sit on her desk and let the kitty peek out

Location hidden

#74 Jan 31, 2013
lovembig wrote:
Weewee2 doesn't love Shane Mercer, she just has sex with him.
Don't b knocking Mobil homes, I have friends that start out living in Mobil homes that are multi millionaires. I also have friends that choose to pay their own way living in mobil homes rather than section 8 or assisted living.
Just for sh!ts and giggles, I searched for this Shane Mercer, who I am "sleeping with" and came up empty handed. There is no teacher in Henderson named Shane Mercer. Is he a sub or something?

Also, for some reason, as I was reading your post, I was reading it in with your voice my head. I pronounced Mobil (really, Mobil?) Mo-BYE-l. Is that how you say it? I just had that feeling.

What a diverse person you are! Hanging out with both multi-millionaires (I pronounced that mull-tye-Mill-YUN-ares) as well as section 8 trash.

I also pictured you writing this from your Mo-BYE-l home as you steal your neighbors wifi. Just a guess. "Mobil" on....

Location hidden

#79 Jan 31, 2013
lovembig wrote:
Weewee2 is playing dumb because her husband must b on to her fucking & sucking around. Weewee2 posted that Mercer was a sexy man about 9 months ago on another topic but now she plays dumb. Well I also know the rest of the story between her & him.
Did the nasty
Got it on
Humpy hump
Horizontal Bop
Thank you, Paul Harvey. However...you are wrong. I just had a baby and was on bed rest for the last several months. I doubt I've been horizontal bumping many people lately....but....whatever. If my make-believe sex life makes you feel better about yourself, or turns you on....play on, Love....play on...

Location hidden

#80 Jan 31, 2013
lovembig wrote:
As long as you are stereotyping people that live in trailers here is another stereotype for you. Women that climb the latter in the Corporate world have dirty knees. Just wonder how many cocks u have sucked, With the salary u claim to make, That's sucking a lotta dick.
Hmmm....I haven't climbed any ladders. I am just a trainer. Not a training manager or a training director. Just a humble corporate trainer. Not my fault that we are way overpaid. I'm not complaining to anyone about it.:/

How's the trailer park this morning? Didn't blow away in the storms this week, it seems. Had lunch with any multi-millionaires today?
lol

Cadiz, KY

#81 Jan 31, 2013
lovembig wrote:
My point is if u talk bad about a person because they live or have lived in a Mobil home then u are talking about a big number of people.
You live in a mobile home huh? Are 3 posts in a row REALLY NEEDED to defend a house in wheels?
lol

Cadiz, KY

#82 Jan 31, 2013
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>Just for sh!ts and giggles, I searched for this Shane Mercer, who I am "sleeping with" and came up empty handed. There is no teacher in Henderson named Shane Mercer. Is he a sub or something?

Also, for some reason, as I was reading your post, I was reading it in with your voice my head. I pronounced Mobil (really, Mobil?) Mo-BYE-l. Is that how you say it? I just had that feeling.

What a diverse person you are! Hanging out with both multi-millionaires (I pronounced that mull-tye-Mill-YUN-ares) as well as section 8 trash.

I also pictured you writing this from your Mo-BYE-l home as you steal your neighbors wifi. Just a guess. "Mobil" on....
LMAO! WORD!
lol

Cadiz, KY

#83 Jan 31, 2013
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, Paul Harvey. However...you are wrong. I just had a baby and was on bed rest for the last several months. I doubt I've been horizontal bumping many people lately....but....whatever. If my make-believe sex life makes you feel better about yourself, or turns you on....play on, Love....play on...
You had the baby already? I thought you just found out you were pregnant a few months back? When was the blessing born?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alorica 35 min NOTAlexanderWeaver 9
laura 1 hr Jason 39
Gotta be something 1 hr Steve 26
Iva Ellis 2 hr Crystal Cooper 36
Go recycling and trash service 2 hr Customer 7
524 Hathaway street 2 hr Gentleman 5
Latisha 2 hr Kill Yourself 5

Spottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance