Bigger women are HOT
Jealous fat bitch

Owensboro, KY

#27 Mar 27, 2013
You are correct about the self esteem but I'm far from skanky. I have a pretty face and I'm clean and well dressed. I just know I need to lose 30-40lbs. I don't bash big women and I applaud the ones who are comfortable in their skin. However, I don't think their comfort gives them a hall pass to bash thinner women. And I see alot of "confident" big girls that do. I don't go around calling skinny girls "bones" nor do I call big women "slobs" or anything else. I have thin friends and they never bash me, they are supportive and kind. I see alot of insecure big girls who make themselves feel better by putting down thin ones. Being mean is wrong at any size.
I think

Owensboro, KY

#28 Mar 27, 2013
It doesn't matter, large or skinny. It's ones personality that makes them a fat bitch or skinny hoe OR a fat hoe or skinny bitch
Jealous fat bitch

Owensboro, KY

#29 Mar 27, 2013
BTW I do have a man. I was alot thinner when I got him. While he still says and beautiful and blah, blah, blah, I'm sure he'd rather I looked the way I used to. Hell, he probably fantasizes about a skinnier version of me or some other hot chick when we're in bed. He's just wouldn't admit it.
Sapphire

United States

#32 Mar 27, 2013
Jealous fat bitch wrote:
BTW I do have a man. I was alot thinner when I got him. While he still says and beautiful and blah, blah, blah, I'm sure he'd rather I looked the way I used to. Hell, he probably fantasizes about a skinnier version of me or some other hot chick when we're in bed. He's just wouldn't admit it.
You seem like a sweetheart. I'm sure you're cute and have no reason to have low self esteem. I was alot thinner when I met my boyfriend, too. Then I got pregnant and now here I am with a four-month-old daughter & fat as a pot belly pig lol I gained about 50 lbs while pregnant (it is RIDICULOUS what pregnancy does to a womans body!). I have stretch marks from hell. Loose skin on my stomach. My man also says I'm beautiful but I have a goal to lose about 60+ lbs anyway. Anyway, the strange thing about self esteem is that everyone can bring it down, but no one can bring it up. The only person who can make you feel good about yourself is you! So if losing wait is what you wanna do, do it girl!!:)
Jealous fat bitch

Owensboro, KY

#33 Mar 27, 2013
Luv em wrote:
My point is bigger women with class are a lot sexier than most any skinny girl. I definitely wouldn't consider dating a girl under 150. Girls that are skin and bones are nasty looking. Who wants to screw a bag of hard old bones? That's not feminine! That's like a teenage boy, no curves, no hips- gross! I want a woman, not a stick figure who has probably already screwed every guy on the block. That's just how skinny girls are- they are HOES. Y'all all might as well agree, you know I'm right.
And my point is that you can appreciate and luv big girls without calling skinny ones degrading names. I am somewhere between 150-200 and I appreciate that you think that's sexy. However, if I were 130 and happy I shouldn't be called gross. Live and let live.
Jealous fat bitch

Owensboro, KY

#35 Mar 27, 2013
Sapphire wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem like a sweetheart. I'm sure you're cute and have no reason to have low self esteem. I was alot thinner when I met my boyfriend, too. Then I got pregnant and now here I am with a four-month-old daughter & fat as a pot belly pig lol I gained about 50 lbs while pregnant (it is RIDICULOUS what pregnancy does to a womans body!). I have stretch marks from hell. Loose skin on my stomach. My man also says I'm beautiful but I have a goal to lose about 60+ lbs anyway. Anyway, the strange thing about self esteem is that everyone can bring it down, but no one can bring it up. The only person who can make you feel good about yourself is you! So if losing wait is what you wanna do, do it girl!!:)
Lol, you sound like my twin. I gained 60 with pregnancy and even more after that. My belly looked like I was mauled by a tiger. I love everything else on my body and I've been busting my ass and have lost alot of weight.
Jealous fat bitch

Tucker, GA

#38 Mar 27, 2013
Luv em wrote:
Oh yeah, and a woman who doesn't cuss...man that is so disgusting! Women should act like ladies, not drunk brutes in a bar- big turn off
I looked like your dream girl a year ago but I've lost weight. I don't cuss at home bc I have little kids nor do I did around strangers bc it's poor manners. However, I talk raunchier than some men when I'm with my friends.
Sapphire

United States

#39 Mar 27, 2013
Jealous fat bitch wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, you sound like my twin. I gained 60 with pregnancy and even more after that. My belly looked like I was mauled by a tiger. I love everything else on my body and I've been busting my ass and have lost alot of weight.
What's your secret? I'd love to get back below 200!
Sweetheart

Owensboro, KY

#40 Mar 27, 2013
Luv em wrote:
So let me tell u my dream woman would be about 5'5" 230 lbs, long dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, knows how to dress and carry herself. I don't like these big load mouth skanks, but a real lady who knows she's a lady and knows she's sexy. Fun, smart, sense of humor, knows how to take jokes, stands up for herself and doesn't always try to please everyone else
Sounds like me except I have beautiful blue eyes ;-)
Jealous fat bitch

Owensboro, KY

#41 Mar 27, 2013
Sapphire wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your secret? I'd love to get back below 200!
ACE, walking, no sugar or simple carbs except maybe a couple times a week.
Lmao
#43 Mar 27, 2013
Well...I have a few heavier set girlfriends & they all tell me that they can only perform limited sexual positions..mostly laying on their backs & mabe doggy style, but only for a few mins bc of their weight. I try to influence them to lose weight but they are not motivated. Truely being heavy is not "Hot" nor "Sexy" so please stop the bs!
Sapphire

United States

#44 Mar 27, 2013
Lmao wrote:
Well...I have a few heavier set girlfriends & they all tell me that they can only perform limited sexual positions..mostly laying on their backs & mabe doggy style, but only for a few mins bc of their weight. I try to influence them to lose weight but they are not motivated. Truely being heavy is not "Hot" nor "Sexy" so please stop the bs!
Different people prefer different things. No bs here!
big girl

Hopkinsville, KY

#46 Mar 28, 2013
I just did the frogger yesterday. And I'm closer to 300 than 200. And he loved every SECOND of it!
Aries

United States

#47 Mar 28, 2013
big girl wrote:
I just did the frogger yesterday. And I'm closer to 300 than 200. And he loved every SECOND of it!
You sound pretty.

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#48 Mar 28, 2013
140 to 170 is ok if they are muscle, NO FAT!
thick chick

Owensboro, KY

#49 Mar 28, 2013
jdmdusa wrote:
140 to 170 is ok if they are muscle, NO FAT!
Why do you get to decide? I guarantee that you're lonely and going to stay that way. I'm 185 lbs. 5'7 and well proportioned. My breasts are huge and I got a nice thick round ass. I'm beautiful and know so. I am never lonely on a Friday night, you however I'm sure are alone lots of nights. Because you obviously only see what's on the outside of a person.
Aries

Madisonville, KY

#50 Mar 28, 2013
thick chick wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you get to decide? I guarantee that you're lonely and going to stay that way. I'm 185 lbs. 5'7 and well proportioned. My breasts are huge and I got a nice thick round ass. I'm beautiful and know so. I am never lonely on a Friday night, you however I'm sure are alone lots of nights. Because you obviously only see what's on the outside of a person.
I do not know you so I cannot comment on your inner beauty but from your description, your outer beauty sounds incredible.
Interested

Owensboro, KY

#52 Mar 28, 2013
thick chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you get to decide? I guarantee that you're lonely and going to stay that way. I'm 185 lbs. 5'7 and well proportioned. My breasts are huge and I got a nice thick round ass. I'm beautiful and know so. I am never lonely on a Friday night, you however I'm sure are alone lots of nights. Because you obviously only see what's on the outside of a person.
You sound fantastic. I would love to trade pics with you and take it from there. You got an email?
steven

Hopkinsville, KY

#53 Mar 28, 2013
Fat women are disgusting. They stink because they can't reach their vagina to clean it. And will crush you. I would never be with a big girl. I did once and I still have nightmares.
little boys

Henderson, KY

#55 Mar 28, 2013
hey guys if u thank fat girls r hot u r wrong they just stink they smell like fish but if u thank skinny r hot u r wrong to they look like they r sick all the time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
henderson nursing ans rehab (Oct '14) 2 min ha ha 28
Summer & Josh Powell 3 min postit 27
melissa evans 9 min tim 3
ashley tanika 10 min curious 2
Allie Colburn 19 min Peck top 1
coming soon 28-35 yr olds, the names everyone k... 37 min Tonee 17
I think my fiance wants another man. 40 min Guy 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spottsville Mortgages