fatty

United States

#3 Mar 27, 2013
wow just wow
hmmm

Princeton, KY

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Luv em wrote:
I love big women 200 lbs +. Not skanky trashy fat girls , but bigger girls that have confidence. Know how to dress, do hair, makeup and smell good and know how to act. Way better than most of these skinny girls who would be butt ugly trash if they put on weight!
What's your weight?
Yep

Owensboro, KY

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Damn right they're hot! They get so hot they've got sweat under every fold.
skinny girl

Owensboro, KY

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Lmao to each their own.
Confident in my skin

Tucker, GA

#7 Mar 27, 2013
I am a woman over 200 and I am very confident in my body. I am also 6'1 so my body actually evens out. I take care if my self very well, and I do maintain healthy eating habits. So to whoever posted this blog thank you. I would rather have some meat on me then look like a dogs chew bone.
skinny girl

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 27, 2013
skinny girl wrote:
Lmao to each their own.
Well I'm 125 pounds evened out and proud of it. I work hard for my body. I didn't insult you. I will say this more men would rather be seen with a hot chick. Oh wait bigger girls don't cheat RIGHT??? Lmao yes they do!!! They just have less options than me!!!!

Liberal Wisenheimer

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Fat chicks seem kind of mean.
skinny girl

Owensboro, KY

#11 Mar 27, 2013
Luv em wrote:
<quoted text>Man girl, you have a terrible raunchy personality! See, girls like you are exactly why I like bigger girls. They can feel good about themselves without putting another girl down. They are a lot more educated as well. Seems all you skinny c*nts have to get by with your body. You all usually don't pay any attention to doing your hair good or looking classy. If you gained some weight you'd probably be a raunchy a$$ thundercunt.
Sweet heart I'm a lawyer. Smh.
skinny girl

Owensboro, KY

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Luv em wrote:
<quoted text>Man girl, you have a terrible raunchy personality! See, girls like you are exactly why I like bigger girls. They can feel good about themselves without putting another girl down. They are a lot more educated as well. Seems all you skinny c*nts have to get by with your body. You all usually don't pay any attention to doing your hair good or looking classy. If you gained some weight you'd probably be a raunchy a$$ thundercunt.
I have class, I have money, I have kids and I have a husband. I just found this post funny. When a sexy lady says something about a bigger lady they get called such vicious names.
Yep

Owensboro, KY

#13 Mar 27, 2013
-Know why fat girls give the best head? Because they have to!
-Having sex with a fat girl is like walking a tightrope - it's fun, but will scare the hell out of you if you look down.
-Fat girls are like those little bitty mopeds. They're fun to ride but you don't ever want your buddies to see you on one.
Confident in my skin

Tucker, GA

#14 Mar 27, 2013
And people wonder why so many young girls become anorexic and bulimic! It's because of self centered morons like you people. You think those jokes are funny? What if you had a plus size daughter and someone said or did horrible things to her because she was bigger, what would you do?? Probably wanna kick some a$$! So grow up people
Just Sayin

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 27, 2013
Yep wrote:
-Know why fat girls give the best head? Because they have to!
-Having sex with a fat girl is like walking a tightrope - it's fun, but will scare the hell out of you if you look down.
-Fat girls are like those little bitty mopeds. They're fun to ride but you don't ever want your buddies to see you on one.

I'm a fat chick and I think these jokes are funny.
skinny girl

Owensboro, KY

#16 Mar 27, 2013
Confident in my skin wrote:
And people wonder why so many young girls become anorexic and bulimic! It's because of self centered morons like you people. You think those jokes are funny? What if you had a plus size daughter and someone said or did horrible things to her because she was bigger, what would you do?? Probably wanna kick some a$$! So grow up people
You are the one that implied I was a dog. I was defending myself against your hate. What if you had a daughter with anorexia?? I HAD anorexia as a child!!! I have a heavier child!!!!! So instead of telling me to get a bone you need to watch how you phrase a post.
Confident in my skin

Tucker, GA

#18 Mar 27, 2013
skinny girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that implied I was a dog. I was defending myself against your hate. What if you had a daughter with anorexia?? I HAD anorexia as a child!!! I have a heavier child!!!!! So instead of telling me to get a bone you need to watch how you phrase a post.
Ok "skinny girl" how often do you hear of skinny girls getting made fun of because of their body? Not too damn often! In today's society if your not a size 0,1, or 2 then your considered big. Well damn I must be a whole damn continent cuz I'm certainly NOT any if those sizes or near that. So before you go accusing me of calling you a bone, go back and check ya self.
thick chick

Owensboro, KY

#20 Mar 27, 2013
skinny girl wrote:
<quoted text>Sweet heart I'm a lawyer. Smh.
A Lawyer doesn't sound as good as an Attorney. If you truly are educated you don't seem to be.
Sapphire

United States

#22 Mar 27, 2013
skinny girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet heart I'm a lawyer. Smh.
I have met some skinny chicks who have beautiful personalities. Unfortunately, you are not one of them. Bigger girls can be beautiful, just like skinny girls can be ugly. You can have the sexiest figure in the world but if you're attitude stinks, all that gets cancelled out. I bet your husband cheats on you. I know I would if I had a b!tch as a wife. Bigger girls have just as many options as you if not more.
Sapphire

United States

#23 Mar 27, 2013
skinny girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have class, I have money, I have kids and I have a husband. I just found this post funny. When a sexy lady says something about a bigger lady they get called such vicious names.
How are you gonna say youre not insulting anyone? Listen to yourself! Comparing "sexy ladies" with "bigger ladies" like "bigger ladies" can't be sexy too. You're not a d*mn lawyer. And if you got class you sure ain't showing it on topix! Dumb broad.
Confident in my skin

Tucker, GA

#24 Mar 27, 2013
Sapphire wrote:
<quoted text>
I have met some skinny chicks who have beautiful personalities. Unfortunately, you are not one of them. Bigger girls can be beautiful, just like skinny girls can be ugly. You can have the sexiest figure in the world but if you're attitude stinks, all that gets cancelled out. I bet your husband cheats on you. I know I would if I had a b!tch as a wife. Bigger girls have just as many options as you if not more.
Well put!!! Thank you
Jealous fat bitch

Owensboro, KY

#25 Mar 27, 2013
Liberal Wisenheimer wrote:
Fat chicks seem kind of mean.
I kind of agree, and I'm a little fat myself. I don't see any reason in bashing skinny chicks but some bigger girls think they have a hall pass to say whatever. Some people are just lucky to have good genes, but most work hard to look good. I struggle with my weight daily but I'm the first to admit I could and SHOULD work harder to get fit. Regaurdless of what they say, it's jealousy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrested 3 min Crazy 13
Laura B 5 min lucky 3
That Cracker Barrel 5 min Eater 8
Tyler M Haynes 13 min Brent 11
Gloria Powell 20 min Yes indeed 4
Schile C 25 min Crazy 5
Drug bust going down on Peggy Drive 27 min lol 6

Spottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance