Daily Update Status
Fortex

New Albany, IN

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Well, I am finally up and at it. Damn, I overslept and didn't hear the alarm because I was just soooooo tired from daily life that I just slept in. I was woke up by my baby who gave me a MEGA COFFEE. I just love them. I am up doing my daily things I do. In a minute, I will need to get up and wash 56 loads of clothes, vacuum the floor, and just bitch at my kids rooms for thinking I am the maid! I am behind on things because I just vegged out yesterday and ate celery sticks all day. WOW these pounds are coming off down 10 pounds down who would of thought a colon cleanse and water for (3) days would do that. I don't know why I didn't think of this years ago. I am doing it again Saturday. Later, for supper for my baby and others I am fixing corn, green beans, carrots, fried potatoes, pork chops, biscuits and APPLE PIE! YUM GOOD! Well, gotta go for now I will be back later. HEART HEART YA! LML!
Curiously

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2013
WELL OK
orly

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Jan 18, 2013
oh....kay?
Omg

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Somehow I detect sarcasm and yes fb is the main culprit!!
The give away was..
LML
which is a code word for my life is so empty and dull. But if you love Jesus...
LMS
wow

Jeffersonville, IN

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Fortex wrote:
Well, I am finally up and at it. Damn, I overslept and didn't hear the alarm because I was just soooooo tired from daily life that I just slept in. I was woke up by my baby who gave me a MEGA COFFEE. I just love them. I am up doing my daily things I do. In a minute, I will need to get up and wash 56 loads of clothes, vacuum the floor, and just bitch at my kids rooms for thinking I am the maid! I am behind on things because I just vegged out yesterday and ate celery sticks all day. WOW these pounds are coming off down 10 pounds down who would of thought a colon cleanse and water for (3) days would do that. I don't know why I didn't think of this years ago. I am doing it again Saturday. Later, for supper for my baby and others I am fixing corn, green beans, carrots, fried potatoes, pork chops, biscuits and APPLE PIE! YUM GOOD! Well, gotta go for now I will be back later. HEART HEART YA! LML!
Jealous much ? Bet you can't even cook an apple pie, much less get out of bed to do the 56 loads of laundry. Sounds like you need your colon cleaned out . Your a little cranky to make fun of someone because your unhappy and bored with your own life. So why don't you get out of bed oh!! It is three o'ckock now . Time to get started . Oh wait. I'll be back in bed in a couple of minutes ., because I'm a lazy ass who sleeps all day !
Curiously

United States

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Well I too didn't hear the alarm and didnt wake until 4 am yes I MEANT 4 AM! I got up took a shi&t and pee. I made a pot of coffee. I sat down to read the daily news FYI! NOT THE NEWSPAPER but FACEBOOK,MYSPACE, TWITTER,AND TOPIX! YES! indeed I was caught up by 4:10 who had banged who, who farted, who shot Johnny and so on.At 4:15 I reached for my cell phone and started my daily calling and I am just LML by 4:20 am....STAYED TUNED for the rest......LML LML LML LML

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Curiously wrote:
Well I too didn't hear the alarm and didnt wake until 4 am yes I MEANT 4 AM! I got up took a shi&t and pee. I made a pot of coffee. I sat down to read the daily news FYI! NOT THE NEWSPAPER but FACEBOOK,MYSPACE, TWITTER,AND TOPIX! YES! indeed I was caught up by 4:10 who had banged who, who farted, who shot Johnny and so on.At 4:15 I reached for my cell phone and started my daily calling and I am just LML by 4:20 am....STAYED TUNED for the rest......LML LML LML LML
hmmmmmmmmm. I believe I beat you. I was up at 3:15 and took a dump and coffee with biscuits and gravy. I took another dump at 4:30. When I decided fu ck it I am making another thing of coffee..and if I have more than 3 loads of laundry fu ck that I will just buy more. LMAO LML TOO!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 18, 2013
I was getting puss at that time. Sorry y'all can't lay up in something nice. Sounds like a terrible life actually.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 29, 2013
WOW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitches 4 min Ride or die 11
Metalsa (Jul '17) 17 min Not sure 3
River Valley - Inpatient Rehab (Nov '14) 18 min Bighoss 15
Booter 26 min Possibly know 2
i think the truth hurts dont it 34 min robert76 1
I need you emily 37 min Nick 15
eli lance (Jul '14) 1 hr lololol 14

Spottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance