Weird dude with Ford pickup

Weird dude with Ford pickup

Posted in the Spottsville Forum

Mad Parent

Evansville, IN

#1 Nov 23, 2011
Just a note that there is a weird old perv in the Spotville area. He tried to hit on my young daughter in the gas station the other day. He drives a Ford pickup truck and goes by the name of Mike. He ask some kind of junk about her Mustang and said he has a Mustang. And some bull about giving her a ride and showing her a good time. My husband is looking for a place to put his fist so a word of warning Mustang Mike!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 27, 2011
Mad Parent wrote:
Just a note that there is a weird old perv in the Spotville area. He tried to hit on my young daughter in the gas station the other day. He drives a Ford pickup truck and goes by the name of Mike. He ask some kind of junk about her Mustang and said he has a Mustang. And some bull about giving her a ride and showing her a good time. My husband is looking for a place to put his fist so a word of warning Mustang Mike!
I live in spottsville. Can you tell me what color ford pickup
Bad

Newburgh, IN

#3 Nov 30, 2011
Sounds like the perv Mike that was hitting on the 12 year old girl on Green street. This guy needs to be stopped before he hurts a little girl.
Judge

Evansville, IN

#4 Jan 16, 2012
This has to be the same guy I saw the other day at the Burger King on Covert in Evansville. Maybe he is moving away from the Spotsville area. Has to be the same guy, he talks about building a Mustang and some other bull to the girls. WARNING:He likes the real young girls. Mustang Mike your one sick perv.
Bruno_Mars fan

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 26, 2012
I heard its a red car

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hunter Douglas 39 min tRU MoO 39
Shana Eadens 47 min Wtfe 2
Itís not complicated 1 hr Superbad 2
Will love prevail 2 hr Joke 3
Brandi Robertson 2 hr Abc 2
Torie Dawn Taylor 2 hr Family 5
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (McL... (Oct '10) 4 hr Sears family 4

Spottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spottsville Mortgages