First Prev
of 2
Next Last
terica monroe

Evansville, IN

#23 Jan 7, 2013
hahah you guys think your so fucking funny dont you. well unlike yall im not scared to put my fucking name on here. it looks like you have nothing better to do than to sit on this damn website and talk shit about me. you think its so cool to talk crap about me? well sorry to bust your bubble but it makes you look immature and for your information i have changed my life all around ive had a rough child hood and when i finally grew up and realized i changed. im in a committed realationship and im 3 weeks and 5 days pregnant and if you dont believe me look on my facebook there is a picture that i posted on there it has my due date on it, so grow up and quit talking shit, you only know my name you dont know my story!
Doomed

Evansville, IN

#24 Jan 8, 2013
Do you actually know who the baby daddy is this time or are you having to pick between all the guys you are screwing around with?
haha

Evansville, IN

#26 Jan 8, 2013
terica monroe wrote:
hahah you guys think your so fucking funny dont you. well unlike yall im not scared to put my fucking name on here. it looks like you have nothing better to do than to sit on this damn website and talk shit about me. you think its so cool to talk crap about me? well sorry to bust your bubble but it makes you look immature and for your information i have changed my life all around ive had a rough child hood and when i finally grew up and realized i changed. im in a committed realationship and im 3 weeks and 5 days pregnant and if you dont believe me look on my facebook there is a picture that i posted on there it has my due date on it, so grow up and quit talking shit, you only know my name you dont know my story!
Your 18, prolly no GED, expecting a baby, no job, nothing. And living off your parents. Congratulations with the life you have.
haha

Greenville, KY

#28 Jan 12, 2013
terica monroe wrote:
Can't say anything else?
John

Duluth, GA

#29 Jan 12, 2013
Dang
lmbo

Evansville, IN

#30 Jan 13, 2013
So how's that committed relationship going?
haha

United States

#31 Jan 14, 2013
lmbo wrote:
So how's that committed relationship going?
She doesn't have one
suo

United States

#32 Jan 14, 2013
Heard she was see Tommy groves
haha

United States

#33 Jan 14, 2013
suo wrote:
Heard she was see Tommy groves
Who knows she's a slut
terica monroe

Evansville, IN

#34 Jan 24, 2013
yall just need to shut the fuck up, i have a job at henderson nursing and rehabilitation and no me and my childs father are not together anymore because we arguhed to much. i dont need a man to be in my life, i can support me and my child just fine, yall need to get a life and quit hiding behind names, if you have something to say about me message me on facebook and stop being scared little bitches, i dont have time to be worried about what people say about me, i have a full time job and a child on the way so unlike you guys i have to grow up!!!!!!
jho needs to know

United States

#35 Jan 24, 2013
ashley briscoe wrote:
u guys shouldnt be on here talking bout her . u dont even put ur name ???? shes confused at times but u didnt put all the real hoes in henderson on here did u
K I will Ashley Briscoe hoooooooo
haha

Evansville, IN

#36 Jan 24, 2013
terica monroe wrote:
yall just need to shut the fuck up, i have a job at henderson nursing and rehabilitation and no me and my childs father are not together anymore because we arguhed to much. i dont need a man to be in my life, i can support me and my child just fine, yall need to get a life and quit hiding behind names, if you have something to say about me message me on facebook and stop being scared little bitches, i dont have time to be worried about what people say about me, i have a full time job and a child on the way so unlike you guys i have to grow up!!!!!!
You mean your parents can support you and your baby, bout time you "grew up" if that's what you call it now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Michael Patterson 4 min scp needs to go 25
chad and jac 92.5 4 min hey 20
anyone seen carlos carlisle lately 11 min hisfriendforlife 3
Carlos Carlisle (Mar '14) 13 min hisfriendforlife 24
HCHS VolleyBall 16 min MoM 32
Josh Watson in the dirt 16 min lol 4
Amber 19 min lol 11
Spottsville Dating
Find my Match

Spottsville Jobs