'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#101520 May 25, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Reward failure and punish success.
Its beyond a mental disorder,its something completely lacking in the thought process.
True !!!!!
Let the Son Shine

Elizabethtown, KY

#101521 May 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, proud, thanks...high school tho...your diatribe oozes intelligence...proud of yourself?/ shouldn't be...you sound like everyone else on here. stupidity squirting out your ass and your mouth...both shit
Why don't you Tell us why the Corruptocrats changed the lingo from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" ? haha

You think those Polar Bears are sweating today? Waaaahahahaha!

Since: Oct 09

#101522 May 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>When you say more people had money under Reagan I guess you are referring to the top 1%. The reason 50% more are on food stamps today, you ignorant POS, is because their was an economic collapse of the US in 2008. America still hasn't gotten over the Bush years. Dumbass.
The economic boom referred to as “Reaganomics” is a historical fact that from 1982 to 1989 was THE GREATEST and most consistent boost of economic growth .activity EVER seen in the United States and even the WORLD has ever seen! Liberals constantly bemoan a revisionist version of history and economic falsehood they call “trickle down” economics! Jimmy Carter was the “Trickle down Trickster”. I recently mentioned that in a college History course; there was no mention of the catastrophe known as the Carter administration. The “energy crisis” was a complete Carter screwup! Job creation from 1982 to 1989 18.7 million new jobs were created (world record). Unemployment fell to just over 5%! During the Reagan Boom 30 TRILLION $$$$$$$$$$ in goods and new services were created!(another world record!). Reaganomics was the start of 86 consecutive months of economic growth! Take your REVISIONIST trickle-down crap and shove it back where it came from.…your LIBERAL @$$!
Post Script: The ONLY dumb@$$e$ are those disparaging Reaganomics!

#101523 May 25, 2013
Let the Son Shine wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you Tell us why the Corruptocrats changed the lingo from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" ? haha
You think those Polar Bears are sweating today? Waaaahahahaha!
...and now it has been changed again to "Anthropogenic Climate Change"! It has all been debunked a thousand times over, so they use another term. Nitrogen, Argon, and Oxygen are not Greenhouse gases! Carbon Dioxide is used by plants to make Oxygen, a plant may compensate to exchange as much as a 2000% percent increase in the exchange process! Diesel engines discharge "particulate matter" which actually falls back to earth. One naturally occurring forest fire creates more "pollution" than all internal combustion engines ever produced since they were invented!
Nitrous Oxide IS a greenhouse gas, one that is highly regulated, and discharge rates continue to DECREASE!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#101524 May 25, 2013
Global warming or Climate change ... which one is responsible for Ice age meltdown and Dinosaur extinction?

We know which one made Al Gore 100 million $$$ richer! IDIOTS!
Let the Son Shine

Elizabethtown, KY

#101525 May 25, 2013
Most excellent post Look! Just Brilliant!!!
Al Here

West Liberty, KY

#101526 May 25, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Global warming or Climate change ... which one is responsible for Ice age meltdown and Dinosaur extinction?
We know which one made Al Gore 100 million $$$ richer! IDIOTS!
How much bologna can we stand???? Your about 10 inches shy of a club.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#101527 May 25, 2013
Al Here wrote:
<quoted text>How much bologna can we stand???? Your about 10 inches shy of a club.
Little sarcasm wouldn't hurt anyone! You must be one of Al Gore followers? The truth hurts, I know !
Let the Son Shine

Elizabethtown, KY

#101528 May 25, 2013
Let the Son Shine wrote:
Most excellent post Look! Just Brilliant!!!
Hey Look, this post was for the excellent Reagan comment.

Your Marksmanship is indeed awesome......love your global warming comment! Bullseye! haha!

:-)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#101529 May 25, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
The economic boom referred to as “Reaganomics” is a historical fact that from 1982 to 1989 was THE GREATEST and most consistent boost of economic growth .activity EVER seen in the United States and even the WORLD has ever seen! Liberals constantly bemoan a revisionist version of history and economic falsehood they call “trickle down” economics! Jimmy Carter was the “Trickle down Trickster”. I recently mentioned that in a college History course; there was no mention of the catastrophe known as the Carter administration. The “energy crisis” was a complete Carter screwup! Job creation from 1982 to 1989 18.7 million new jobs were created (world record). Unemployment fell to just over 5%! During the Reagan Boom 30 TRILLION $$$$$$$$$$ in goods and new services were created!(another world record!). Reaganomics was the start of 86 consecutive months of economic growth! Take your REVISIONIST trickle-down crap and shove it back where it came from.…your LIBERAL @$$!
In 1980 the average CEO made 23 times that of a worker. Today they make almost 400 times more. Since 1980 the middle class average incomes have increased 18%. During that same time the top have increased 287%. ReaganNomics was the start of the downfall for working Americans. It began the largest gap of income inequality ever seen in US history today.
PS. The Record job creation occurred under Clinton. 20 million. The most jobs lost since the Depression of 1929 occurred under Bush at -4.5 million.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobs_created_dur...
Therefore, the average amount of private sector jobs created during Democratic Presidential terms is 1,463,220 and the average amount during Republican Presidential terms is 642,000.
http://www.truthfulpolitics.com/http:/truthfu...

#101530 May 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>In 1980 the average CEO made 23 times that of a worker. Today they make almost 400 times more. Since 1980 the middle class average incomes have increased 18%. During that same time the top have increased 287%. ReaganNomics was the start of the downfall for working Americans. It began the largest gap of income inequality ever seen in US history today.
PS. The Record job creation occurred under Clinton. 20 million. The most jobs lost since the Depression of 1929 occurred under Bush at -4.5 million.
Therefore, the average amount of private sector jobs created during Democratic Presidential terms is 1,463,220 and the average amount during Republican Presidential terms is 642,000.
Newt Gingrich and a Republican Majority added to Reaganomic Boom!
What part of that did Clinton erase?
Remember Na-Ging-Ga?(David Letterman's nickname for Newt).
Republican Landslide Election? Welfare Reform?
Revisionism...or did you pull a Hillary and Bump your noggin?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#101531 May 25, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
1/1981 - unemployment rate 7.5%... Reagan sworn in
1/1981 - 7.4%
3/1981 - 7.4%
4/1981 - 7.2%
5/1981 - 7.5%
6/1981 - 7.5%
7/1981 - 7.2%
8/1981 - 7.4%* Reagan CUTS taxes for top 1% & says unemployment will DROP to 6.9%
9/1981 - 7.6%
10/1981 - 7.9%
11/1981 - 8.3%
12/1981 - 8.5%

1/1982 - 8.6%
2/1982 - 8.9%
3/1982 - 9.0%
4/1982 - 9.3%
5/1982 - 9.4%
6/1982 - 9.6%
7/1982 - 9.8%
8/1982 - 9.8%
9/1982 - 10.1%
10/1982 - 10.4%
11/1982 - 10.8%
12/1982 - 10.8%

1/1983 - 10.4%
2/1983 - 10.4%
3/1983 - 10.3%
4/1983 - 10.3%
5/1983 - 10.1%
6/1983 - 10.1%
7/1983 - 9.4%
6/1983 - 9.5%
7/1983 - 9.4%
8/1983 - 9.5%
9/1983 - 9.2%
10/1983 - 8.8%
11/1983 - 8.5%
12/1983 - 8.3%
1/1984 - 8.0%
2/1984 - 7.8%
http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet

#101532 May 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>In 1980 the average CEO made 23 times that of a worker. Today they make almost 400 times more. Since 1980 the middle class average incomes have increased 18%. During that same time the top have increased 287%. ReaganNomics was the start of the downfall for working Americans. It began the largest gap of income inequality ever seen in US history today.
Smells like another mindless cut/paste to me, I'll run it through the plagiarism checker and see if you have any "original thoughts".
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101533 May 25, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Smells like another mindless cut/paste to me, I'll run it through the plagiarism checker and see if you have any "original thoughts".
Run your smelly butt through a car wash Stupid.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#101534 May 25, 2013
Let's just set global warming aside for a moment, and
do some simple reasoning.
As the world population grows one simple truth is... more pollution is created. The Pacific Ocean has a giant swirling mass of plastic garbage in it. There is no way to reason this can be good for any sea creature,or humanity itself!
Next remember SMOG and ACID-RAIN they did not create themselves.
In any Countries rush to industrialize one thing occurs over and over again!
They always forget to filter or capture pollutants which induce health related problems for all of us.
But this filtering and capturing emissions cost money and reduces the profit margin.hmmmm?
BTW In Beijing they're wearing masks and not because of forest fires, but because of no regulations of emissions!
So we're not asking you to believe in global warming or climate change or whatever the new phrase of the day maybe.
We're just asking "GIVE A HOOT DON'T POLLUTE"!

Sorry if my low intellect offends anyone!

PEACE
tofy

One more thing I could have copied and pasted a bunch of other peoples opinions, but I thought I'd give my own! Just sayin' not hatin':)

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#101535 May 25, 2013
Response to the Distrust of the American People and the Free Press
by the President and Attorney General

Mr. President and Holder,

I was listening to some old Elvis Presley’s tunes and couldn't help but think of you, imagine that. Considering the fact your administration is not very transparent as you told us it would be plus the fact both you and your Attorney General have demonstrated considerable disdain and distrust of and for “we the people” in expressing our first amendment rights I dedicate this song to both of you. I admit I came on board a little late with the same understanding Elvis had but rest assured I sure get it now since you became president and surrounded yourself with all the communist, murderers of the innocent, homosexuals, Muslims and other far left wingnuts and after observing what you have done to our God given country and rights.

I have also taken note of the fact your administration is the most scandal ridden of any president in the history of our country and your legacy will show this as one
of the highlights of your presidency. So, in light of these facts it has become apparent we are the ones that can no longer trust you and you must exit the White House. You have done more to desecrate We the People’s House than any of your predecessors to include Billary Clinton who used it as a whorehouse and rented it out to the highest donor.

Our country is and has been since you became president in an economically stagnant situation and we can’t go on and build our dreams as long as you occupy the White House. The only area of accomplishment or you have excelled has been on the social issues that affect all of us and your pro Muslim, anti-God, pro murder of the innocent and gay marriage is at odds with the majority of the American people. I accede with the singer, Suspicion keeps us apart so we have gotten to the point with your repeated lying such as we must have a free press. When are you going to wise up, we ain't buying your lying any longer. We're on to you now, what you say is always at variance with what you do. You are like a record with many glitches. I say why talk to me I’m not buying into your cajole. Put simply using the words of Elvis himself, we can’t build on our dreams with suspicious minds and we’re not willing to let a good thing die so please spare us and leave on your own and don’t force us to remove you through impeachment.

I dedicate this Elvis song Suspicious Minds to you.

We’re caught in a trap and we can’t walk out because we love our country too much baby. Why can’t you see, what you’re doing to me, when you don’t believe a word I say.

We can’t go on together with suspicious minds. So Mr. President and Attorney
General given us by the constitution of the United States and Declaration of
Independence we insist you step down or be impeached. Proverbs 25:8-9 Go not forth hastily to strive, lest thou know not what to do in the end thereof, when thy neighbor hath put thee to shame. Debate thy cause with thy neighbor himself; and discover not a secret to another. Just come out and be honest while you can because truth is going to be revealed anyway and you can’t stop it no matter how hard you try. You can only put it off with delaying tactics as you have repeatedly demonstrated but at the same time you will drag we the people down into the mire with you. Is that what you really want?

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

#101536 May 25, 2013
They say you taught constitutional law so with that being the case you are aware you can be impeached with the charge of “high crimes and misdemeanors”, which essentially means anything the congress wants it to mean. I remind you it is on
record there are over 50 impeachable offenses and counting you have rendered to
we the people since you became president. While it is true you have managed to escape so far the chickens have come home to roost now so don’t drag us through the mud, just leave.

Despite your disbelief the bible teaches and has been proven true that..Luke 11:33 No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light. Matthew 10:26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. In case you don’t get it it means be transparent as you promised.

Declaration of Independence

In particular, these parts:

· Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the consent of the governed.

· Whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it.

· When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sheriffs-plan-to-p...

Brush mountain Ky

#101537 May 25, 2013
BTW There is a difference between copy and paste of opinions and copy and paste of statistics.
Just want to clarify my statement.

PEACE
tofy

Brush mountain Ky

#101538 May 25, 2013
God given country and rights.

Patriot Warrior, You don't even know what's wrong with that statement..do you?

God gave us free will, but if he had given us rights I'm sure they would have been equal rights, and alot of senseless tragedy could've been avoided down through the ages...don't ya think?

BTW He didn't give us this country...we took it remember?

PEACE
tofy

WND...LMAO!

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

#101539 May 25, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Let's just set global warming aside for a moment, and
do some simple reasoning.
As the world population grows one simple truth is... more pollution is created. The Pacific Ocean has a giant swirling mass of plastic garbage in it. There is no way to reason this can be good for any sea creature,or humanity itself!
Next remember SMOG and ACID-RAIN they did not create themselves.
In any Countries rush to industrialize one thing occurs over and over again!
They always forget to filter or capture pollutants which induce health related problems for all of us.
But this filtering and capturing emissions cost money and reduces the profit margin.hmmmm?
BTW In Beijing they're wearing masks and not because of forest fires, but because of no regulations of emissions!
So we're not asking you to believe in global warming or climate change or whatever the new phrase of the day maybe.
We're just asking "GIVE A HOOT DON'T POLLUTE"!
Sorry if my low intellect offends anyone!
PEACE
tofy
One more thing I could have copied and pasted a bunch of other peoples opinions, but I thought I'd give my own! Just sayin' not hatin':)
No sarcasm meant I presume.

Respect for ALL would go a long way.
ALL meaning ALL God's Creation.
Natural resources included.
Grass, water, trees. Children.

evil has NO respect.

Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gifts for 6y old 8 min hm 2
Tiffany Marche Phelps 57 min Snake 6
jamie Frasier 1 hr Felicia 39
Polo 1 hr yodel 2
el toribio downtown 1 hr lol 2
Brad fulkerson 1 hr Nonnie 1
Kenny Brantley 1 hr Judy 10
Spottsville Dating
Find my Match

Spottsville Jobs