gymnastics in henderson
gymnast ma

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Anyone know a place in Henderson to take my 6 yr old for gymnastics. She never taken.
Gym Mom

Greenville, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2013
My daughter goes to Todd's off the overpass. We really like it and the prices aren't bad compared to bigger places in Evansville. She started with her day care and we kept going. The coaches are great and actually know what they are doing. It's a good place. Also another place is Katie's. we never went there but haven't heard bad things about them either only parents can't watch or something like that and it's a very small building.
love todds

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2013
My kids both go to Todd's. I love it!
muddy girl

Cadiz, KY

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Katie's is awesome. She only takes 6 kids per class so they get more one on one time w/ her. Parents get to come in the last week of the month for the last thirty minutes. I have no problems w/ this & my daughter loves it!
mother

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2013
My girls went there a few years ago and I thought it was good at the time too. Obviously you all have never been anywhere else because Todd's is very unstructured and they kids do the same things over and over and over again. There is no challenge. Try somewhere else for one week, you will see how wrong you are.
unsure

United States

#7 Jan 24, 2013
My daughter goes to Todd's and she loves it however as a parent I am still undecided if I like it.....it seems like they are more concerned about the money then the services they provide! Don't get me wrong, we all need money to operate but compassion isn't overrated like it seems here. I really would like to check out the other places but my daughter doesn't adjust to change well so I have yet to do it!
OffTheFence

Tucker, GA

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Todd's seems to be a great place. Myself and my daughter love the coaches/teachers. The have worked with her on technique and have brought her a long way all while smiling and making it fun. I think for a "starting out" gym it's a great place!
Anonymous

Akron, OH

#9 Jan 24, 2013
;]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
padres 2 min SD 1
Boston 4 min Haha 1
balloons 6 min w 3
cats 6 min f 5
Detox center? 7 min Davitahoi 4
bananas 7 min Man 5
wassup 9 min gish 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spottsville Mortgages