Electrolux Cooktop
forsale

Florence, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
I have a Frigidaire Electrolux cooktop GLEC36S8CBA. Works, and in perfect condition. I am asking $250 for it OBO. The glass has no chips in it at all. If interested I will give you info so you can contact me. If not serious please don't post!
Why

Owensboro, KY

#2 Feb 14, 2013
forsale wrote:
I have a Frigidaire Electrolux cooktop GLEC36S8CBA. Works, and in perfect condition. I am asking $250 for it OBO. The glass has no chips in it at all. If interested I will give you info so you can contact me. If not serious please don't post!
Frigidaire does not make Electrolux products. Whirlpool does.
really

United States

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Frigidaire does not make Electrolux products. Whirlpool does.
WHO GIVES A SHIT? Rhetorical question because it is obvious you do! Either you want to buy it or you don't, and it is obvious from you stupid ass (I always have to be right) response that you don't want to buy it. Go take a long jump off of a short pier dumbass.
coocoo

Calvert City, KY

#5 Feb 14, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO GIVES A SHIT? Rhetorical question because it is obvious you do! Either you want to buy it or you don't, and it is obvious from you stupid ass (I always have to be right) response that you don't want to buy it. Go take a long jump off of a short pier dumbass.
If you knew the answer ,why did you ask?
really

Westerville, OH

#7 Feb 14, 2013
coocoo wrote:
<quoted text> If you knew the answer ,why did you ask?
Are you buying or just being a dumbass also? Rhetorical question, I already know you are being a dumbass.
forsale

Tucker, GA

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Frigidaire does make Electrolux just like Toyota makes Lexus. If you don't want it don't reply because then this thread does not pertain to your stupid ass.
Why

Owensboro, KY

#9 Feb 14, 2013
forsale wrote:
Frigidaire does make Electrolux just like Toyota makes Lexus. If you don't want it don't reply because then this thread does not pertain to your stupid ass.
Look stupid ass I will reply to whatever thread I want when I want. What are you going to do about it? Crawl back up your dumb ass.
coocoo

Owensboro, KY

#10 Feb 14, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you buying or just being a dumbass also? Rhetorical question, I already know you are being a dumbass.
You use that dumbass word a lot , could it be you had it directed towards you a lot when you were young?
Why

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 14, 2013
coocoo wrote:
<quoted text>You use that dumbass word a lot , could it be you had it directed towards you a lot when you were young?
Great response and good observation!!!!
really

Tucker, GA

#12 Feb 14, 2013
coocoo wrote:
<quoted text> You use that dumbass word a lot , could it be you had it directed towards you a lot when you were young?
Ahhh so your dumbass isn't buying. Then why is your dumbass responding to a post offering something for sale. And it sure did take your dumbass long enough to come up with a dumbass reply. Dumbass.
Why

Owensboro, KY

#13 Feb 14, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh so your dumbass isn't buying. Then why is your dumbass responding to a post offering something for sale. And it sure did take your dumbass long enough to come up with a dumbass reply. Dumbass.
I guess your dumb ass isn't buying either. You keep responding to a post offering something for sale guess that makes you the biggest dumb ass!!!!
really

Tucker, GA

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your dumb ass isn't buying either. You keep responding to a post offering something for sale guess that makes you the biggest dumb ass!!!!
Aw did baby have to call for backup because they couldn't handle their own. Oh no you're the original dumbass that wasn't buying but felt the need, in your poor pathetic miserable little life, to leave a stupid ass "I know everything" comment. Get back to selling appliances, since you know so much about them, and let the original poster try to sale their appliance. Dumbass.
Why

Owensboro, KY

#15 Feb 14, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Aw did baby have to call for backup because they couldn't handle their own. Oh no you're the original dumbass that wasn't buying but felt the need, in your poor pathetic miserable little life, to leave a stupid ass "I know everything" comment. Get back to selling appliances, since you know so much about them, and let the original poster try to sale their appliance. Dumbass.
Can't take what you put out can you!!!!!

Haha joke is on you.
Steven

New Albany, IN

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't take what you put out can you!!!!!
Haha joke is on you.
I would say the joke is on you since you keep replying. They baited you in and you swallowed the whole hook. You just don't seem to smart right now.
HAHA

Owensboro, KY

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Steven wrote:
<quoted text>I would say the joke is on you since you keep replying. They baited you in and you swallowed the whole hook. You just don't seem to smart right now.
I think really is an idiot. I disagree with your comment concerning Why. You must be really's son cause you look like a dumb ass too. Don't know why you think they baited anyone and no one has ever swallowed any of really's bullshit.
Steven

New Albany, IN

#18 Feb 14, 2013
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
I think really is an idiot. I disagree with your comment concerning Why. You must be really's son cause you look like a dumb ass too. Don't know why you think they baited anyone and no one has ever swallowed any of really's bullshit.
I would suppose I said it for the same exact reason you (Why) replied under another name. This topic was started so a person could sell an item not so you, the all knowing jackass, could get on here and show your ignorance to the world. It is a wonderful thing this site is anonymous because if not this would definitely confirm, to everyone that knows you, just how ignorant, petty, and childish you are. You shouldn't feel bad just because you got baited just chalk it up as a learning lesson, your ignorant and it showed.
IRONY

Cadiz, KY

#19 Feb 14, 2013
Steven wrote:
<quoted text>I would suppose I said it for the same exact reason you (Why) replied under another name. This topic was started so a person could sell an item not so you, the all knowing jackass, could get on here and show your ignorance to the world. It is a wonderful thing this site is anonymous because if not this would definitely confirm, to everyone that knows you, just how ignorant, petty, and childish you are. You shouldn't feel bad just because you got baited just chalk it up as a learning lesson, your ignorant and it showed.
I see irony in your comment " your ignorant". Do you know why?
forsale

Tucker, GA

#20 Feb 14, 2013
It's sad that all I wanted to do was to see if anyone wanted to buy it and just that one person had to ruin it. This site always has to turn to something ugly or contradicting. Some people have so much hate in their hearts that they get off on seeing other people be wrong or getting into an argument. Thank you to those that took it seriously. Figured this might be easier then Craigslist but I was mistaken.
Steven

New Albany, IN

#21 Feb 14, 2013
forsale wrote:
It's sad that all I wanted to do was to see if anyone wanted to buy it and just that one person had to ruin it. This site always has to turn to something ugly or contradicting. Some people have so much hate in their hearts that they get off on seeing other people be wrong or getting into an argument. Thank you to those that took it seriously. Figured this might be easier then Craigslist but I was mistaken.
I hope you get it sold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Moon 3 min Warsan Shire 3
Podunk s 50 8 min Nuts 6
Owensboro catholic 18 min Hen 17
lamont jackson 20 min tia 1
Newman & Ramsey replacements 24 min HiC 9
Free Diapers? (Sep '13) 26 min Old Post 27
Joaunna 27 min Wtf 2

Spottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance