First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who wants

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2013
To screw my gf?
Been there

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Already did, she sucks.
who wants

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Yes she will suck it too. You are right about that
depends

Sikeston, MO

#4 Feb 26, 2013
who wants wrote:
To screw my gf?
what does she look like how old and if she tied so she can't get pregnant and what all does she do and not do. Is she fiesty and like it rough or easy ..does she swallow or spit and does she do one on one with u not watching or does she like to have u watch her get pounded hard and deep ..give me all info on her and describe her perfect even nipple size and cup size ..hair eyes etc..I may be interested if she sounds exciteing
Sounds fun

Boonville, IN

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Maybe
depends

Madisonville, KY

#6 Feb 26, 2013
who wants wrote:
To screw my gf?
and I am clean person and want the same .I am always working and hold a really good job don't get much time off so this is what I'm looking for I need to relief my tension so I can help her too

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Possibly! Message me on here
who wants

United States

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Ok she is under 30. 5'2 and thick but sexy as hell. Big tits (D cup) brown hair and eyes. She can't get pregnant but protection still required. She is very clean and loves receiving oral and doesn't mind giving either. No anal. She does like it rough especially after things get going. She has swallowed for me but not really her thing. One on one without me present would be preferrable I'm sure for her but I wouldn't mind seeing it lol. What about yourself?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 26, 2013
who wants wrote:
Ok she is under 30. 5'2 and thick but sexy as hell. Big tits (D cup) brown hair and eyes. She can't get pregnant but protection still required. She is very clean and loves receiving oral and doesn't mind giving either. No anal. She does like it rough especially after things get going. She has swallowed for me but not really her thing. One on one without me present would be preferrable I'm sure for her but I wouldn't mind seeing it lol. What about yourself?
[email protected] email me

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 26, 2013
well

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 26, 2013
You people are sick! What's wrong with the world today! This is supposed to be your girlfriend,and you want to just pass her around? You people are what's wrong with the world today!
depends

Madisonville, KY

#12 Feb 26, 2013
who wants wrote:
Ok she is under 30. 5'2 and thick but sexy as hell. Big tits (D cup) brown hair and eyes. She can't get pregnant but protection still required. She is very clean and loves receiving oral and doesn't mind giving either. No anal. She does like it rough especially after things get going. She has swallowed for me but not really her thing. One on one without me present would be preferrable I'm sure for her but I wouldn't mind seeing it lol. What about yourself?
ok I'm 5ft8 158 ..energetic person ..we need to see bout meeting ..can I ask question why she looking
Skipper

Calvert City, KY

#13 Feb 26, 2013
well wrote:
You people are sick! What's wrong with the world today! This is supposed to be your girlfriend,and you want to just pass her around? You people are what's wrong with the world today!
Get over yourself. People have been sexually adventurous since the beginning of time.
depends

Sikeston, MO

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Exactly right sex is good and spontaneous is great
Igotgirth

United States

#15 Feb 26, 2013
who wants wrote:
To screw my gf?
I'd love to help you out! Your girlfriend sounds really HOT!! Message me back and let's talk! Ill give you an email addy when you contact me!! Lets do this... I am so ready!! I work way too much and never make time for play.... Lets help each other out!!
who wants

Tucker, GA

#16 Feb 26, 2013
Igotgirth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to help you out! Your girlfriend sounds really HOT!! Message me back and let's talk! Ill give you an email addy when you contact me!! Lets do this... I am so ready!! I work way too much and never make time for play.... Lets help each other out!!
Email?
Stephen Hawking

United States

#17 Feb 26, 2013
fap fap fap fap fap beeeeeeep fap fap fap
Amy

Madisonville, KY

#18 Feb 26, 2013
depends wrote:
<quoted text>ok I'm 5ft8 158 ..energetic person ..we need to see bout meeting ..can I ask question why she looking
May ask you if your a giver or would you rather receive ? I enjoy both myself . 5ft7 150lbs blonde , green eyes , attractive . 29 yrs old .
Thick4u

Tucker, GA

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text> May ask you if your a giver or would you rather receive ? I enjoy both myself . 5ft7 150lbs blonde , green eyes , attractive . 29 yrs old .
Amy email me, you sound like what I'm looking for if you're curvy.

[email protected]

I'm 5'8, 175lbs, short dark hair, blue eyes, great package
goodness

Owensboro, KY

#20 Feb 26, 2013
who wants wrote:
Ok she is under 30. 5'2 and thick but sexy as hell. Big tits (D cup) brown hair and eyes. She can't get pregnant but protection still required. She is very clean and loves receiving oral and doesn't mind giving either. No anal. She does like it rough especially after things get going. She has swallowed for me but not really her thing. One on one without me present would be preferrable I'm sure for her but I wouldn't mind seeing it lol. What about yourself?
Anyways I'm just curious, but what is your reason for wanting her to have sex with another?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you just assume my gender 6 min Dildoswaggin 2
Dustin Henton cheating on pregnant gf 14 min Jessica W 5
Next baseball coach pt 4 18 min Outsider 114
Who Alisha Dinkens pregnant by? 19 min Yuck 6
No one knows 19 min Feel ya 5
Jeff may with the golden locks 1 hr King 10
Keye Johnson 1 hr Duh 2

Spottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spottsville Mortgages