My bf is a closet topix troll
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Playboy

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Apr 25, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>a woman shouldn't have to work if she wants to that's her choice but she still should have option not to work if she doesn't want to..Guy should be responsible for the bills not the woman ..if she wants to work she should be able to use her check for what she wants and go shopping because a woman likes shopping and its to me bout keeping woman happy in all areas ...I am still waiting for you to email me hopefully u will soon. What do you have to loose if you can have some enjoyment and being able to smile then that is always good ..if you need it discreet for now that's ok but you should at least try see where it goes ..we can have fun I'm sute
you've got it all wrong man. Have you ever had a woman? My woman needs to take care of herself. I do my share but it's a partnership. Your just someone's door mat.
hello

Madisonville, KY

#22 Apr 25, 2013
It is always a partnership but a woman shouldn't be responsible for everything and all bills and Guy needs to work more then half a year
Playboy

Hopkinsville, KY

#23 Apr 25, 2013
hello wrote:
It is always a partnership but a woman shouldn't be responsible for everything and all bills and Guy needs to work more then half a year
both people need to work not just for financial gain but for purpose. Woman or men who stay at home became bitter and lose there independence and some self worth.
Ironic

United States

#24 Apr 25, 2013
I totally agree that a relationship is a partnership. I am plenty capable of taking care of myself, I do that and much more. However, PARTNERSHIP is the key word. Now, as far as a man goes, he should WANT to take care of his woman and do for her, spoil her. Just as the woman wants to do those things for her man. THIS is what a real relationship is about, give and take; not take, take, take!!! Also, it is about commitment and the realization that there will be good days and bad, and you WORK through these things, not run off and stick your di¢k into the first thing you can find.
Craig

Hopkinsville, KY

#25 Apr 25, 2013
Ironic wrote:
I totally agree that a relationship is a partnership. I am plenty capable of taking care of myself, I do that and much more. However, PARTNERSHIP is the key word. Now, as far as a man goes, he should WANT to take care of his woman and do for her, spoil her. Just as the woman wants to do those things for her man. THIS is what a real relationship is about, give and take; not take, take, take!!! Also, it is about commitment and the realization that there will be good days and bad, and you WORK through these things, not run off and stick your di¢k into the first thing you can find.
It would be fun for a change. To stick my d ick into some strange just to escape
UhhhHuum

United States

#26 Apr 25, 2013
Craig wrote:
<quoted text>It would be fun for a change. To stick my d ick into some strange just to escape
Its all fun and games until you get caught, and you loose everything that ever really meant anything.
Ironic

United States

#27 Apr 25, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>for starts everyone seeks a friend and I can make a great one and if you are wanting more as friends or whatever works too and if anything did happen you wouldn't have any problem receiving all kinds of enjoyment from me ..what do you say we start working towards friends.email me at [email protected]
Great friends are hard to come by these days;)
Craig

Hopkinsville, KY

#28 Apr 25, 2013
UhhhHuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all fun and games until you get caught, and you loose everything that ever really meant anything.
that's the downside. But it would be nice to feel the fire again if just for one night
UhhhHuum

United States

#29 Apr 25, 2013
Craig wrote:
<quoted text> that's the downside. But it would be nice to feel the fire again if just for one night
Fires dwindle and go out on occasion; its your job to keep it burning and rebuild it completely if you need to;)
Craig

Hopkinsville, KY

#30 Apr 25, 2013
UhhhHuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Fires dwindle and go out on occasion; its your job to keep it burning and rebuild it completely if you need to;)
you have your opinion I have mine. I want to feel human again. Just want to feel my fire. Sometime it goes away sometimes you have to do something drastic to light it back up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason bean 2 min loser 2
Terri payne 10 min Jay D 2
LGBT gettogether 16 min Bro dave 13
Friends ... 24 min Thetruth 9
Symphony Anthony kussman 41 min Bob 10
Identify strange bug bites covering my 4 yr old... (Jul '12) 41 min Latimer 45
nastiest people in reed 1 hr lol 20

Spottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance