My bf is a closet topix troll

Posted in the Spottsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ironic

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Says he doesn't get on this site, "its for kids", when I know for a fact he does. Posting all over these message boards. There are certain things that only he would know, and he's not smart enough to realize this. I have even caught him posting things about my friends which shouldn't surprise me, since he likes to fuk them "secretly" anyway. Oh well, I don't really mind, because I use "their time" to get my own on.
hellyeah

Owensboro, KY

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Ironic wrote:
Says he doesn't get on this site, "its for kids", when I know for a fact he does. Posting all over these message boards. There are certain things that only he would know, and he's not smart enough to realize this. I have even caught him posting things about my friends which shouldn't surprise me, since he likes to fu¢k them "secretly" anyway. Oh well, I don't really mind, because I use "their time" to get my own on.
hell yeah I like it
Lol

Owensboro, KY

#3 Apr 25, 2013
At least you're not talking about Jesse. Then the thread would've been titled, "My special needs son who lives in the basement is a topix troll. Please someone be his friend!".
Ironic

United States

#4 Apr 25, 2013
hellyeah wrote:
<quoted text>
hell yeah I like it
Classy huh? A girls gotta do what a man pushes her to do, and enjoy it while she's at it;).

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 25, 2013
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.lol
Ironic

United States

#6 Apr 25, 2013
Opala wrote:
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.lol
AMEN!!!
hello

Madisonville, KY

#7 Apr 25, 2013
Ironic wrote:
<quoted text>
Classy huh? A girls gotta do what a man pushes her to do, and enjoy it while she's at it;).
what's your story ..what's your age and what do you look like ..how does one get to meet you so you can enjoy all you want
tina

Owensboro, KY

#8 Apr 25, 2013
Ironic wrote:
Says he doesn't get on this site, "its for kids", when I know for a fact he does. Posting all over these message boards. There are certain things that only he would know, and he's not smart enough to realize this. I have even caught him posting things about my friends which shouldn't surprise me, since he likes to fuk them "secretly" anyway. Oh well, I don't really mind, because I use "their time" to get my own on.
If you kept him happy ....he wouldn't be coming to see me.
Ironic

United States

#9 Apr 25, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>what's your story ..what's your age and what do you look like ..how does one get to meet you so you can enjoy all you want
I'm grown enough to know better, but angry enough to push those thoughts to the side. Just wondering, what makes you think you know what it is I am seeking?
Too Funny

United States

#10 Apr 25, 2013
tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you can have him. You would be doing me a great service. You appear the type that likes sloppy seconds, enjoy your "wonderful" new life.#snikers.
ttma

United States

#11 Apr 25, 2013
tina wrote:
<quoted text>
ttma
hellyeah

Owensboro, KY

#12 Apr 25, 2013
Ironic wrote:
<quoted text>Classy huh? A girls gotta do what a man pushes her to do, and enjoy it while she's at it;).
that's what I'm talking about hell yeah to hell with him he apparently doesn't know what he has at home so I say do it & enjoy it ;)
Ironic

United States

#13 Apr 25, 2013
Oh, I think he does now. Beautiful, educated, classy and sexy all rolled into one; but he thought he was lobster, instead of crab and let his own feelings of self worth get in the way. Guess he should have thought about choice vs consequence when he decided to violate my trust. Now, all bets are off. And you are absolutely right, he DID have a fine a$$ woman at home.
Student

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Apr 25, 2013
If you want burn him and get satisfied I can help.
hellyeah

Owensboro, KY

#15 Apr 25, 2013
Ironic wrote:
Oh, I think he does now. Beautiful, educated, classy and sexy all rolled into one; but he thought he was lobster, instead of crab and let his own feelings of self worth get in the way. Guess he should have thought about choice vs consequence when he decided to violate my trust. Now, all bets are off. And you are absolutely right, he DID have a fine a$$ woman at home.
U never know what u got til it's gone so keep that head up high & shake that ass as ur walking out the door!!!
the doctor

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Apr 25, 2013
Ironic wrote:
. His own self worth? Whatever.....why don't you quit living in dream land and trust me? You want this and that but keep bringing up things that happened years ago. I've been nothing but perfect for a long time. Yet you still don't trust me. If your such a catch why don't you just take your ass on down the road then? Oh yeah.......your not.
hello

Madisonville, KY

#17 Apr 25, 2013
Ironic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm grown enough to know better, but angry enough to push those thoughts to the side. Just wondering, what makes you think you know what it is I am seeking?
for starts everyone seeks a friend and I can make a great one and if you are wanting more as friends or whatever works too and if anything did happen you wouldn't have any problem receiving all kinds of enjoyment from me ..what do you say we start working towards friends.email me at [email protected]
lickalot

United States

#18 Apr 25, 2013
hi I'm. desperate as. well. will anyone have. sexual relations with. me. I will. take men. or. women.
Ironic

United States

#19 Apr 25, 2013
the doctor wrote:
<quoted text>. His own self worth? Whatever.....why don't you quit living in dream land and trust me? You want this and that but keep bringing up things that happened years ago. I've been nothing but perfect for a long time. Yet you still don't trust me. If your such a catch why don't you just take your ass on down the road then? Oh yeah.......your not.
The doctor? For starters, my man is most certai. y NOT a doctor, not much of anything really. He works about half the year, while I work a full time job paying all the bills. And what happened years ago? Again, whoever you think your talking to, my guy has instances in the past and more recent, so don't speak on things you don't know anything about. Perfect for a long time, that has to be a feeble attempt to make yourself look good. Matter of fact, even your co-workers KNOW who is paying the bills and who is buying for who; cause when you go in frontin everyday, on YOUR income,(and they obviously KNOW your income,) they know who is carrying the weight. Trust? Yea, there is none, for good reason. And I'm going nowhere, because I pay the bills, HE WILL BE THE ONE TO LEAVE, thank you, and have a nice day.
hello

Madisonville, KY

#20 Apr 25, 2013
Ironic wrote:
<quoted text>
The doctor? For starters, my man is most certai. y NOT a doctor, not much of anything really. He works about half the year, while I work a full time job paying all the bills. And what happened years ago? Again, whoever you think your talking to, my guy has instances in the past and more recent, so don't speak on things you don't know anything about. Perfect for a long time, that has to be a feeble attempt to make yourself look good. Matter of fact, even your co-workers KNOW who is paying the bills and who is buying for who; cause when you go in frontin everyday, on YOUR income,(and they obviously KNOW your income,) they know who is carrying the weight. Trust? Yea, there is none, for good reason. And I'm going nowhere, because I pay the bills, HE WILL BE THE ONE TO LEAVE, thank you, and have a nice day.
a woman shouldn't have to work if she wants to that's her choice but she still should have option not to work if she doesn't want to..Guy should be responsible for the bills not the woman ..if she wants to work she should be able to use her check for what she wants and go shopping because a woman likes shopping and its to me bout keeping woman happy in all areas ...I am still waiting for you to email me hopefully u will soon. What do you have to loose if you can have some enjoyment and being able to smile then that is always good ..if you need it discreet for now that's ok but you should at least try see where it goes ..we can have fun I'm sute

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fatal car accident hwy 56 5 min babykitty 275
Clay Bettinger 7 min Unknown 1
Reggie Ragland 11 min Mother of One 13
Martin Cook 20 min Got You 10
Debate: Marijuana - Owensboro, KY (Aug '10) 26 min Thinkofthechildren 256
Swingers in owensboro 32 min hmm 29
Tammy Mcgee homewrecker 44 min hmmm 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spottsville Mortgages