Blue Thong Panties
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kelly O

Owensboro, KY

#1 Oct 18, 2012
I found some blue thong panties under the back seat of my husbands SUV yesterday while he was out of town and I was trying to surprise him by cleaning and detailing it. They have the initials RS on them like they are some college chicks or something. Anybody know anything about this? They also have white hearts and say "dirty girl" on the front in cursive writing. I'm trying to decide how I'm going to approach him when he returns tomorrow. I didn't mention it to him on the phone last night when he called. RS, are you out there?
Skipper

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Theyre probably his. Does he ever rock in hot underwear? Did you buy the car new?
Old School

Owensboro, KY

#4 Oct 18, 2012
If you didn't buy the car new, it's very possible they've been there the whole time.
stupidpeople
#6 Oct 18, 2012
where he work i might know lol
shhh...

United States

#7 Oct 18, 2012
You sure it's not VS? Lmao. If it is, then they are Victorias Secret!!:)
shhh...

United States

#8 Oct 18, 2012
Because honestly... Who puts their initials in they're underwear?
-.-

Owensboro, KY

#9 Oct 18, 2012
Maybe he rocks some sexy panties in his spare time. Some guys get off on that haha
Whoa

Owensboro, KY

#10 Oct 18, 2012
Some one really had their intails on they undies?? Hm..sounds like a yung girl to me. js
Well

Providence, KY

#11 Oct 18, 2012
If its not at all a possibility that they were in the vehicle when you bought it, and youre certain that hes had time , place and opportunity to be doing things he shouldnt,i think as soon as he walked through the front door hed get slapped with them in hand.(a gloved hand,ew)
Honestly, you know that a female knows when she leaves her drawers somewhere so it was probably her way of busting him out.

Since: Jul 12

Owensboro, KY

#13 Oct 18, 2012
Kelly O wrote:
I found some blue thong panties under the back seat of my husbands SUV yesterday while he was out of town and I was trying to surprise him by cleaning and detailing it. They have the initials RS on them like they are some college chicks or something. Anybody know anything about this? They also have white hearts and say "dirty girl" on the front in cursive writing. I'm trying to decide how I'm going to approach him when he returns tomorrow. I didn't mention it to him on the phone last night when he called. RS, are you out there?
Because college chicks are the ONLY girls that have blue thing panties!
Skipper

United States

#14 Oct 18, 2012
[QUOTE who="-.-"]Maybe he rocks some sexy panties in his spare time. Some guys get off on that haha[/QUOTE]

I know I do. They look great on me
rwtaylor56

Saint Charles, KY

#15 Oct 18, 2012
Uh....it was rw, not rs, and my sincere apologies. I saw the obama sticker on the back of your husbands SUV, broke in and left my signature calling card....you guessed it, blue thongs, size 44.
Kelly O

Owensboro, KY

#16 Oct 18, 2012
We bought the car new so they definitely haven't been there from a previous owner. I say college because I know when I was in college I put my initials on my tags because it was community washer and dryers and sometime people would leave there clothes lying around for hours before coming back to get them. He does have time to cheat however I would seriously doubt it considering we do it nearly every night (hell I've even pleased him with another woman in a threesome years ago). I'm far from a low sex drive, have a hard time believing he would want more from someone else because we have a great relationship. I'm hoping they are maybe one of my daughters friends or something that fell out of her bag after a sleepover but she doesn't hang out with anyone with those initials. I will get to the bottom of it soon.
lol

Owensboro, KY

#17 Oct 18, 2012
Kelly O wrote:
We bought the car new so they definitely haven't been there from a previous owner. I say college because I know when I was in college I put my initials on my tags because it was community washer and dryers and sometime people would leave there clothes lying around for hours before coming back to get them. He does have time to cheat however I would seriously doubt it considering we do it nearly every night (hell I've even pleased him with another woman in a threesome years ago). I'm far from a low sex drive, have a hard time believing he would want more from someone else because we have a great relationship. I'm hoping they are maybe one of my daughters friends or something that fell out of her bag after a sleepover but she doesn't hang out with anyone with those initials. I will get to the bottom of it soon.
Sounds suspicious to me. For your sake, I hope its nothing.
doc

Saint Charles, KY

#18 Oct 18, 2012
Kelly O wrote:
Meet him at the door wearing nothing but those panties( wash them of course ). His reaction will tell you all you need to know.
hello

Owensboro, KY

#19 Oct 18, 2012
Kelly O wrote:
Maybe your husband or someone planted the thong in the vehicle to mess with you; considering that they say dirty girl. Sounds like some kind of prank to me.
Old School

Owensboro, KY

#21 Oct 18, 2012
Kelly O wrote:
You must keep us updated about the outcome.
Doc

Owensboro, KY

#22 Oct 19, 2012
So??? What did you do?
jackie o
#23 Oct 19, 2012
well????????
-.-

Owensboro, KY

#24 Oct 19, 2012
Yea dude. Are they his ?? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can any of you girls on here. Squirt 2 min Lol 44
dan douglas 7 min APPALLED 3
Fat People 22 min Mary 8
Only in America. Happy Thanksgiving! 45 min lol 48
Salvation army 50 min Mike bugg 1
Mike bugg 52 min Mike bugg 7
Did she really jump 55 min Dildoswagons 15

Spottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance