missing my cowgirl

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#449 Jan 24, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>I'm at home waiting on u!
That's good because I am very COLD and I know you will WARM me up!!!!:-)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#450 Jan 24, 2013
Buck-13 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good because I am very COLD and I know you will WARM me up!!!!:-)
Throw your clothes over in the neighbors yard :)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#451 Jan 24, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>Throw your clothes over in the neighbors yard :)
Ok, but your going to buy me new clothes...!!!!:-)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#452 Jan 25, 2013
Buck-13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, but your going to buy me new clothes...!!!!:-)
They were NEW!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#453 Jan 25, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>They were NEW!
That doesn't change things,I am still mad at you for what you did to ME!!! I my end up loosing a limb after waiting on you in the COLD last night!!!!!:-(

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#454 Jan 25, 2013
Buck-13 wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't change things,I am still mad at you for what you did to ME!!! I my end up loosing a limb after waiting on you in the COLD last night!!!!!:-(
You won't stay mad long really a limb :) whatever lmao

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#455 Jan 25, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>You won't stay mad long really a limb :) whatever lmao
What makes you think I won't stay mad at you for a long time HONEY!!!!:-(

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#456 Jan 25, 2013
Buck-13 wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I won't stay mad at you for a long time HONEY!!!!:-(
You are in awe and love :)and I have ways to make you NOT mad!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#457 Jan 25, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>You are in awe and love :)and I have ways to make you NOT mad!
All I can say to that is you're off to a very bad start and you have really got to show me something and I mean quick "I'AM SO MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW " !!!!:-(

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#458 Jan 25, 2013
Buck-13 wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say to that is you're off to a very bad start and you have really got to show me something and I mean quick "I'AM SO MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW " !!!!:-(
I just loooooovvvveeee those tantrums you throw!!! ARE you stomping your foot too!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#459 Jan 25, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>I just loooooovvvveeee those tantrums you throw!!! ARE you stomping your foot too!
Yes, and jumping up and down with my bottom lip stuck out!!!!!:-(

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#460 Jan 25, 2013
Buck-13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and jumping up and down with my bottom lip stuck out!!!!!:-(
You look soooo cute when you do that!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#461 Jan 25, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>You look soooo cute when you do that!
Sweet talking is not going to help you this time YOUNG LADY!!!!:-(

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#462 Jan 25, 2013
Buck-13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet talking is not going to help you this time YOUNG LADY!!!!:-(
I bet it will:)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#463 Jan 25, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>I bet it will:)
You see I told you that it wasn't going to work honey!!!! NICE TRY!!!!!:-(

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#464 Jan 26, 2013
Buck-13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You see I told you that it wasn't going to work honey!!!! NICE TRY!!!!!:-(
That is NOT what you said at 2 am!!!! And again at 3:30 and might I remind 5:00!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#465 Jan 26, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>That is NOT what you said at 2 am!!!! And again at 3:30 and might I remind 5:00!!
Ok, you win I'am no longer mad at you. After all that "HOT" stuff you did all morning I am now "WARM" and felling a little funny. HOW IN THE HELL do you do those things with your BODY? And the SOFT movement of your LIPS!!!!:-)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#466 Jan 27, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>That is NOT what you said at 2 am!!!! And again at 3:30 and might I remind 5:00!!
Ok I hope your not mad at me now because there is no way I can do all those things that you did to make up for it!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#467 Jan 27, 2013
Buck-13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I hope your not mad at me now because there is no way I can do all those things that you did to make up for it!!!
Honey! I was letting you rest...you needed some rest and food!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#468 Jan 27, 2013
WonderinAround wrote:
<quoted text>Honey! I was letting you rest...you needed some rest and food!!
Rest and food, honey I know what you did the other night was wonderful and a major workout but two day of "REST" and you know you're always my first meal of the day!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drinking with minors 4 min Badmom 2
Next baseball coach pt 4 4 min b 73
Who is he? 5 min Ms_pony 31
brittany nicole shoulders 5 min tyree 9
Tabitha (Nov '10) 13 min Ky guy 22
Times up 16 13 min Hello 4
Who knows old dude mike tucker 14 min Ky guy 2

Spottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spottsville Mortgages