The Queens' Kingdom

“I'm almost awesome”

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#1839 Jan 11, 2013
Ill-Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You all seem like nice trolls. Is this your main hideout? Do you ever venture out of here?
Contrary to my account stating I'm new this is my 4th Ill Bill account. I have been around for a long time.
You know anything about 'fisting'?

-tree rat-

Since: Jan 13

#1840 Jan 11, 2013
I gotta go for awhile, if anyone runs into the queen, please ask her to vet my humble, awkward morning poem. Love hearing her take on them. She has such a beautiful mind.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1841 Jan 11, 2013
Good morning to you all!

Tree Rat- you're hilarious! I'd die of laughter if someone stole a lightbulb from me in that fashion!! I'd probably even go unscrew the lightbulb they're using and put another back in to see if they'd give me another great laugh, IF I knew who it was!! Thank you for finally giving is some kind of visual!

Castle I have to agree with Blue, you're full of shit!! Lol

Blue, I'm with you on the coffee and Mountain Dew. Although, I have not been buying it for our home because it is unhealthy and J and I are trying to lose weight and get on shape.(Especially if he wants me to wear that bikini on the beach again this year!!)

Big, I used to be in the routine of being a vampire but, I find it more comforting to go to be shortly after my boy and wake up in the morning with the sun shining and being alone for an hour or two being able to have me time and do my motherly/wifey duties. I've been lacking on the housekeeping part. Gonna have to get my ass in gear!

WIT, what's your favorite drink of choice? Was it sweet tea you drank the other night?

Bill, I've been around for sometime as well and I can't really recall seeing you around. Also, we're not trolls. We have a small community here, if you will. We are friends, we do not belittle each other or disrespect one another. We connect on the things that we enjoy doing. However, that's not to say that we haven't had disagreements and we haven't had small quibbles within our kingdom. But, we are adults and we know how to say we're sorry when we know we're wrong.

Shew that was Long!!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Location hidden

#1842 Jan 11, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>You know anything about 'fisting'?
Lmao!!! I about had coffee everywhere!! One minute you're talking about if you're a troll you'd be a nice one!! Lol then here come the fisting factor!!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Location hidden

#1843 Jan 11, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>Oh listen to you! You and Red are beautiful women! And I will say this also: the guys at our table were very good looking! We were the happiest, most congenial, best looking group around! Lol
Thank you!

Location hidden

#1846 Jan 11, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh listen to you! You and Red are beautiful women! And I will say this also: the guys at our table were very good looking! We were the happiest, most congenial, best looking group around! Lol
I guess you were surprised I actually had all my hair and could get around under my own power? By the way, just went by your exit about 15 minutes ago
WIT

United States

#1847 Jan 11, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
You know anything about 'fisting'?
Don't forget "dogging".

“I'm almost awesome”

jersey city

#1848 Jan 11, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!!! I about had coffee everywhere!! One minute you're talking about if you're a troll you'd be a nice one!! Lol then here come the fisting factor!!
It keeps coming up, so I figured I'd just throw it out there. Maybe he's an aficionado of the fisting arts?

Location hidden

#1849 Jan 11, 2013
I'm with u on the Dew not good for you part. The hardest thing I think is keeping it to only 2 maybe 3 a day. I actually am a frumpy, fat @$$ so my goal right now is 220. My weight when I graduated.

“I'm almost awesome”

jersey city

#1850 Jan 11, 2013
Ill-Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from the Internet Troll forum.
4 chan? LOL

Location hidden

#1851 Jan 11, 2013
Oh and hi Bill
WIT

United States

#1854 Jan 11, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you were surprised I actually had all my hair and could get around under my own power? By the way, just went by your exit about 15 minutes ago
..and I didn't get a chance to hang over the overpass and wave at you! Lol. I'm headed to the 29 exit to find a little lunch in a few minutes. Gotta get up and get busy.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1855 Jan 11, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Figures... I like (love) every seafood. All of it. Oysters, squid.. everything. Yumm. Have at it with the nasty shake. LOL
I just puked a little! ;)

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1856 Jan 11, 2013
RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol when I was 22 or 23 I was the guy who they didn't even bother carding at bars cuz he's already drunk.
I didn't get to a sports bar until I was 30. I still prefer to drink at home. I will usually go when friends of mine (a cover band) are playing. Good times! They play again soon at Double Dukes, wanna come with? ;)

Oh and I still get carded :-/ lol

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Location hidden

#1857 Jan 11, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
I'm with u on the Dew not good for you part. The hardest thing I think is keeping it to only 2 maybe 3 a day. I actually am a frumpy, fat @$$ so my goal right now is 220. My weight when I graduated.
You're not a frumpy fat ass!! I think for your height your weight is good. You could probably lose some in the mid drift but hell, everyone wants to always look better! I think you're a good looking guy.
WIT

United States

#1858 Jan 11, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
Good morning to you
WIT, what's your favorite drink of choice? Was it sweet tea you drank the other night?
!!
I was drinking regular Pepsi, but in diners where I am known and in fast food restaurants where I get my own, it's 1/3 diet cola and the rest Dr. Pepper.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Location hidden

#1859 Jan 11, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>I just puked a little! ;)
Yea, some of that didn't sound too appetizing! Although, I do enjoy seafood, I'm not sure about all he named!!

“I might be a Lion”

Since: Aug 12

Burnt Corn, AL

#1860 Jan 11, 2013
Good Morning all you friendly people. I just stumbled on this place somehow. LMSO

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Location hidden

#1861 Jan 11, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>I was drinking regular Pepsi, but in diners where I am known and in fast food restaurants where I get my own, it's 1/3 diet cola and the rest Dr. Pepper.
Oh okay. So you're a diet cola pepper drinker!! I like the ring of that!! Lol

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Location hidden

#1862 Jan 11, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
Good Morning all you friendly people. I just stumbled on this place somehow. LMSO
It seems several of our friend have stumbled upon our great Kingdom! good morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grow up little girl 11 min KentuckyGirl77 6
Jim Joseph... 26 min Kellie 10
swedish match jobs 26 min Think 13
Aaron and Brandon Knott 26 min Slap me 9
Hair stylists 30 min Oh please 13
Why do American men seek brides overseas? (Sep '13) 53 min Slobber Cock 23
joe brandassee 1 hr fakeass 19

Spottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance