Why am I not getting interviews and the interviewed positions being canceled reg

Posted in the Spotsylvania Forum

odietnr280

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Nov 3, 2013
Why am I not getting interviews and the interviewed positions being canceled regularly?I have been applying for positions for well over 2 years now. Initially, I got a few interviews and later I was told that these positions were canceled. For the past one year, I am being regularly referred to the hiring department at a University. Out of the 20 or so positions that the HR department referred me to the hiring department, I was called for interview only once. Now I came to know that this position is also canceled. I am a little concerned. Don't know what is happening. Your input will be greatly appreciated.
shalomgre235

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Nov 3, 2013
odietnr280 wrote:
Why am I not getting interviews and the interviewed positions being canceled regularly?I have been applying for positions for well over 2 years now. Initially, I got a few interviews and later I was told that these positions were canceled. For the past one year, I am being regularly referred to the hiring department at a University. Out of the 20 or so positions that the HR department referred me to the hiring department, I was called for interview only once. Now I came to know that this position is also canceled. I am a little concerned. Don't know what is happening. Your input will be greatly appreciated..
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spotsylvania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 7 hr gwsbadass 1,360
Review: Peak Mental Health - Nivedita Choudhary MD (Apr '11) Sep 22 So Distressed 38
3 People Shot At "Go-Go" Party In Spotsylvania Aug '14 HB Rules 5
Tyreek Davis Aug '14 Vraiblonde 1
Do you approve of Robert Wittman as Representat... (Nov '11) Aug '14 John Doe 4
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,545
Where can I find a real Tea Shop/House? Jul '14 Edward Chaiwalla 2

Spotsylvania Jobs

Spotsylvania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spotsylvania News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spotsylvania

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]