Arlin Jordin sent to jail for violati...

Arlin Jordin sent to jail for violating release

There are 45 comments on the KREM.com story from Oct 9, 2007, titled Arlin Jordin sent to jail for violating release. In it, KREM.com reports that:

A Spokane Superior Court judge ordered a local landlord back to jail Tuesday for violating the conditions of his release. via KREM.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KREM.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Victimized

Spokane, WA

#1 Oct 10, 2007
Good for him-I hope he stays in there forever after what he did to me, when I was 15.
Rhonda

Spokane, WA

#2 Oct 15, 2007
i know ARLIN on personal and professional level. He has never acted in accordance with what the "Ladies of Spokane" are stating. He has been a gentlemen on all accounts. Never drinking in a business or personal level. Never initiating any sexual advances or being anything other than a perfect gentlemen. I also witnessed him showing his apartment. He did not show in robe; rather business clothes. He would not invite any women into his home and offer liquor, nor would he drug a woman. I know because Arlin does not have to. He could have the 'best of the best' when he wanted.

Spokane is quick to judge; and ignorant enough to believe what you read. This invites rif-raf to follow suit, and people looking for attention to come forward.

Read what others who know Arlin have to say!


This is an honest, kind, loving man who has raised two beautiful accomplished women. Don't ruin a man's life without facts that hold water.
scalidi

Spokane, WA

#3 Oct 18, 2007
Rhonda wrote:
i know ARLIN on personal and professional level. He has never acted in accordance with what the "Ladies of Spokane" are stating. He has been a gentlemen on all accounts. Never drinking in a business or personal level. Never initiating any sexual advances or being anything other than a perfect gentlemen. I also witnessed him showing his apartment. He did not show in robe; rather business clothes. He would not invite any women into his home and offer liquor, nor would he drug a woman. I know because Arlin does not have to. He could have the 'best of the best' when he wanted.
Spokane is quick to judge; and ignorant enough to believe what you read. This invites rif-raf to follow suit, and people looking for attention to come forward.
Read what others who know Arlin have to say!
This is an honest, kind, loving man who has raised two beautiful accomplished women. Don't ruin a man's life without facts that hold water.
THe pervert did it to himself. He belongs in prison!
A guys View Spokane

Moscow, ID

#4 Oct 20, 2007
Oh Please... we don't think for a minute that you REALLY know this man.
First off: HE DID NOT RAISE HIS GIRLS!! His FIRST ex wife did in Edmonton Canada. She did a FANTASTIC JOB, they are wonderful. He did little to help including withholding child support and FORCING them to jog many miles when they came to visit him, eat only his idea of the special diet (because he thought one of them was fat and would end up like his mom). Check out court papers its all in there. Jani is the one who deserves the credit for those girls. NOT HIM!
2nd: Anyone who really knows him...knows him to be a heavy drinker. The fact that you say he never drinks on a business or personal level is extremely laughable! I am sure that people reading your comments fell of their chairs laughing at you! He was by FAR one of the biggest party people in downtown. His escapades at the former Strobels are famous as well. He has even been kicked out of bars for his behavior. He is no longer welcome at MANY of the bars downtown. When he was upset about this, many of us have told him to MOVE away..go somewhere else, people don't like you here in Spokane. He is FAMOUS for his margarits... And would often bring all the supplies to make them to parties. He never would show up empty handed. Even this last summer when he was not supposed to possess the booze, he still showed up with a bottle to the parties.
3rd: He was always"interviewing" women to be his secretary or in the Old days model for his mens club called the 21 club. When he worked out of his apartment..he WOULD answer the door in his robe.SHort because he is so tall. He thought he looked sexy. He used these interviews to meet girls to date.
4th: Lets talk Russian mail order brides. He brought several over through the years to TRY OUT! They basically were his sex slaves. Most went home, one that we know of came back and married another ex friend of AJS.
5th: He is not an honest or decent man. He is a charater...We will give you that. Always VERY intertaining with MANY stories of which he claimed were all true. Honest and decent men do NOT talk on and on about their Sexual conquests. He actually should have been embarrassed that he NEVER could have a normal nice relationship with a great gal. He messed around always including during the times he was married. He is sick and needs help. It is a wonder IT NEVER fell off!!
6th: Read what others who know him have to say? Really? The one from Edmonton we can only guess is a person who is obviously very angry that this has all happened and has never come to terms with the truth. Which is, he has let everyone who trusted him down. The court system has done the right thing. He obviously hid the Jack well.
And fianlly Rhonda... seems like YOU want some attention..perhaps you are insulted that the GREAT ARLIN JORDIN never came to the door to great YOU in his robe, never offered YOU a margarita, and never came on to YOU! Perhaps you are NOT the best of the best!
Rhonda wrote:
i know ARLIN on personal and professional level. He has never acted in accordance with what the "Ladies of Spokane" are stating. He has been a gentlemen on all accounts. Never drinking in a business or personal level. Never initiating any sexual advances or being anything other than a perfect gentlemen. I also witnessed him showing his apartment. He did not show in robe; rather business clothes. He would not invite any women into his home and offer liquor, nor would he drug a woman. I know because Arlin does not have to. He could have the 'best of the best' when he wanted.
Spokane is quick to judge; and ignorant enough to believe what you read. This invites rif-raf to follow suit, and people looking for attention to come forward.
Read what others who know Arlin have to say!
This is an honest, kind, loving man who has raised two beautiful accomplished women. Don't ruin a man's life without facts that hold water.
Old Friends spokane

Moscow, ID

#5 Oct 22, 2007
Ohhhhhhhhh Rhonda and Lemmings! Watch Kxlytx4 news!!!!!! They found all the drugs and alcohol! The tests on his lastest VICTIM did come back positive! Any doubts now?????? HA Hope all his victims heard the good news!
Lucky to Escape

Puyallup, WA

#6 Oct 24, 2007
I was lucky - I spent an evening evading this so-called gentleman's unwanted advances and repeatedly attempted to leave. Mr. Jordin behaved like anything BUT a gentleman. He even tried a "blindfolded taste-test" on me to see if I could "discern one wine from another". I left (after many failed attepts to do so) shaken and feeling violated.

And yes, he DID show up at the door in his bathrobe on SEVERAL occasions, knowing full well that I was scheduled to see him about the apartment I was to rent from him. It's not as if I just "happened" to catch him on his way out of the shower at 2 in the afternoon. He PLANNED that. Yes he DID keep large amounts of alcohol in his apartment - in crates, stacked on top of each other in the closet, overflowing the kitchen cabinets. Yes he DID kiss me and attempt to detain me in his apartment despite my refusals and my repeated attempts to get AWAY from him.

I am sick to death of listening to these idiots drone on about how wonderful Arlin Jordin is, painting this moronic picture of HIM as the violated one. Shame on you especially, Rhonda. If you indeed worked with Arlin, then that means you work in real estate or in rentals. If you work in those arenas, then you know damn good and well what risks are involved for a woman either viewing or showing a potential residence. Consider yourself lucky for never having seen the dark and nasty side of Arlin Jordin.

Just thank your lucky stars, Ms. Rhonda. I know I thank MINE, I thank mine just for having had the presence of mine to get out of his apartment that night. And I hope your precious do-no-wrong Arlin Jordin rots.

Oh, and here's a fact that does hold water, "Rhonda",(if that's really your name): Not once during any of our meetings did Arlin offer me water.

It was always, wine, wine, whiskey, wine. I think the first time he offered me a Pepsi.(Poured in the privacy of his kitchen, by him, of course.)

Arlin would never invite a woman to his apartment and offer her alcohol and then make unwanted sexual advances?

Please.
Rhonda

Spokane, WA

#8 Nov 11, 2007
No i do not work in real estate. And am am very well educated. I have known Arlin for well over 15 years. I have done business and pleasure (in work groups). This is the biggest witch hunt of uneducated followers I have ever seen.

For one thing, the police and detectives are not supose to post notes with erronerous information, that is unfounded.

Secondly, no drugs were found at Arlins home; nor was any alcohol. Empty bottles that were given as gifts were the only bottles at his home.

Next, his purple robe came down to his calfs - not his thighs. We had coffee many times, and he never gave me any drugs or alcohol. And, NEVER RAPED ME.

Whomever reported that drugs were found at Arlin's home is slanting the truth. By the way the story was written, it appears to be a legal begal, who wants to be one up on someone.

Arlin's girls are not over weight, nor have they ever been. So that blows that story out of the water.

Of all these women with horror stories, why did you wait to tell them. Why now. Perhaps it is they who whish they could have gotten into Arlin's robe.

I think perhaps money brings out the evil in women. HELL KNOWS NO FURY THAN THAT OF A SCORNED WOMEN.

ARLIN, WE BELIEVE IN YOU. YOUR FRIENDS FROM SEATTLE AND PORTLAND.
Amanda

Spokane, WA

#9 Nov 17, 2007
Several years ago I rented an apartment from Arlin Jordin. He repeatedly invited me over to his home to drink wine, and I am so lucky that I declined his invitations. On one occasion I went to his home to pay rent, and he answered his door in a purple bathrobe that came down to his mid-thigh. To those who refuse to believe the allegations against Jordin, ask yourself, why would all these women lie? What would they have to gain? To Rhonda, who asked, "Of all these women with horror stories, why did you wait to tell them. Why now." When women are raped, they often feel shameful, humiliated, alone. Afraid to come forward because people may pass judgment upon them, or even afraid to admit to themselves what happened. But when another woman comes forward, or in this case many other women, and say that they same thing happened to them, this may give that scared woman enough courage to come forward herself. She now may feel less alone. To everyone here, I strongly encourage you to read "Doc" by Jack Olsen. It is a true story of a fine, upstanding citizen of a small town who was secretly committing atrocities against women for decades. The parallels between this story and the Jordin story are plentiful. When a few brave women mustered up enough courage to come forward, the floodgates opened and soon dozens of women admitted that similar things happened to them. The reaction of the citizens of the town, however, were mixed, with some responding with venomous hatred and even violence toward the accusers. Please read it. It will provide every reader with insight into the mind of a sociopath and the suffering of his victims.
Amanda

Spokane, WA

#10 Nov 17, 2007
Victimized wrote:
Good for him-I hope he stays in there forever after what he did to me, when I was 15.
To "Victimized",
I am so deeply sorry for what he did to you.
Miffed at Rhonda

Puyallup, WA

#11 Nov 20, 2007
I have one word for you, Rhonda: BRAINWASHED.

Not to be confused with INFORMED, or EDUCATED.

Dozens of women have come forward, myself included, to report all manner of disgusting behavior on the part of your dear Mr. Jordin. Why did they wait? First of all, a crime has to actually be committed before it can be reported. I can tell you 100% that if he had not known I was watching him, Jordin would have drugged my drink. Trying to blindfold me while he poured the wine??? DUH.

And unfortunately for my eyes, the purple bathrobe - although a crime - was perfectly legal.

You first claimed that Arlin did not show apartments in his robe. Then you claimed that the robe went down to his calves. So I can only assume that:

a. You have NOT seen the robe, and are merely repeating what he told you to say.

b. You HAVE seen the robe, but you were blinded by the whiteness of his chest against the purple, and therefore did not notice the reach of the hemline.

c. He wore his blue bathrobe for meetings with YOU, and purple is your favorite color, so you're jealous.

d. It's too hard for you to tell where his hemline was from 279 MILES AWAY.

e. You don't have any clue what you're talking about, because you've been BRAINWASHED.

I vote for E, possibly combined with A, and I have nothing further to say to you.
Miffed at Rhonda

Puyallup, WA

#12 Nov 20, 2007
Also, I have no idea why it says I'm from Lansing, just in case you decide to spring on that as part of your argument.

I live in Spokane. You know, the same town Jordin lived in.
Blondie

Lebanon, OR

#13 Jan 2, 2008
I used to work for Arlin and Jani many years ago. He was an arrogant man then, as he is now. He used me as an excuse one time, while trying to explain away his tryst with another blonde woman seen in and out of their home while Jani was on a business trip. Claimed it was me. What a creep. I'm glad he's finally in jail.
Was a Former land lord

AOL

#14 Feb 28, 2008
You are wrong. Arlin DID walk around in his purple-blueish bathrob and Arlin WOULD ask females to come over to his place to have a DRINK.
He would also show his Apt. On boone ave and then ask the female or females back to his place for a drink and to sign the lease. There is so much more i could tell u. Arlin was found guilty and i do belive he is.
I dont feel sorry for him. DNA does not lie or does the drugs they found.
Rhonda wrote:
i know ARLIN on personal and professional level. He has never acted in accordance with what the "Ladies of Spokane" are stating. He has been a gentlemen on all accounts. Never drinking in a business or personal level. Never initiating any sexual advances or being anything other than a perfect gentlemen. I also witnessed him showing his apartment. He did not show in robe; rather business clothes. He would not invite any women into his home and offer liquor, nor would he drug a woman. I know because Arlin does not have to. He could have the 'best of the best' when he wanted.
Spokane is quick to judge; and ignorant enough to believe what you read. This invites rif-raf to follow suit, and people looking for attention to come forward.
Read what others who know Arlin have to say!
This is an honest, kind, loving man who has raised two beautiful accomplished women. Don't ruin a man's life without facts that hold water.
Was a Former land lord

AOL

#15 Feb 28, 2008
DONT EVER RENT FROM 1302 -1308-1310 west boone ave or up on 9th ave on south hill
They are owned by ARLIN R JORDIN......
The ones on west boone they have mice... Fire alames dont work.. the list goes on...... I hope arlin will loose everything...
Former Neighbor

Yakima, WA

#16 Mar 12, 2008
I would like to start off by saying that as a childhood friend of both of Arlin's daughters my thoughts are with them... I grew up across the street from Arlin as a young girl and was not very surprised to hear of the current allegations. Although I was never personally lured by Arlin he did try to pick up my 18 year old sister when I was 12. My parents and I were aware of the fact that he had "women" over when his former wife was out of town-This was over twenty years ago!! He also dawned the infamous robe at that time to retrieve the paper, although I can't recall the color. Anyhow I applaud the women who are coming forward! It is never easy for anyone who has been abused to stand up their abuser. As to Rhonda...I do not know you or know why you choose to defend a man that so many see as something other than the picture that you have painted in your head. Have you thought for just a moment to consider that you might be wrong and that you are backing a rapist! Let the sheer numbers tell the truth! Women do not wish to seek this sort of attention! And if Arlin is truly guilty of these crimes than he will pay for it in one form or another. The best thing to come out of this is to never let it happen again.
marge

Cheney, WA

#17 May 9, 2008
how could our judicial system put a man in jail over an unsubstantiated comment, "THAT ARLIN OFFERED ALCOHOL TO ....". Spokane Police wanted to substantiate report because they searched his apartment AND FOUND NO ALCOHOL. Yet judge put Arlin in jail to serve his sentence. Arlin never failed a UA required by courts. Is this to say that the woman drank alcohol that Arlin is said to have offered, that Spokane Police never found in their raid of his home? Arlin took this seriously, and no alcohol was in his home. What woman, by this time would not have known Arlin's story! Do you think she would have drank the proverbial alcohol. I'm not buying this story.
Hi Julie

Santa Cruz, CA

#18 Jun 15, 2008
He's an arrogant ***, every one in painted hills knows that! If you really know Arlin then you know he did it. It was just a matter of time and a long one at that I'll say. I hope he gets all that he deserves. I always thought he reminded me of Kevin Coe, from the first time I met him in 1983.
rhonda

United States

#19 Jul 16, 2008
Victimized wrote:
Good for him-I hope he stays in there forever after what he did to me, when I was 15.
why did you wait until now to state your problem
rhonda

United States

#20 Jul 16, 2008
why did you wait until now to say something? im not buying it
rhonda

United States

#21 Jul 16, 2008
Miffed at Rhonda wrote:
Also, I have no idea why it says I'm from Lansing, just in case you decide to spring on that as part of your argument.
I live in Spokane. You know, the same town Jordin lived in.
i am very well educated and do not want want to waste my time having a tiff with you. whether i have seen his robe is not the point here. we are talking about an innocent man that went back to jail when no alcohol was found in his home. i think the spokane police sent an officer in looking for anything and found empty collector bottles. arlin has never asked me to say anything. it the inner feeling of knowing what is right and wrong. just because everyone says it doesn't mean we all go along with it. this is an innocent man. you can be miffed all you want. get an education and learn to speak from your heart not what everyone is saying - just to fit it.
and if arlin was someone that asked me to say anything it would be likely that i would have seen his robe that hits below his knees and is purple.
educated women make their own opinion they don't follow suit to fit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Dirt: Trader Joe's to open new store Friday... Apr 29 Lucy Jane 1
SPOKANE lost a MURDERER Apr 22 exstevenscountyre... 2
News Rachel Dolezal Comes Clean About Racial Background (Nov '15) Apr 15 VeganTiger 29
Updated presidential winner pick. Apr 15 VeganTiger 1
News Rachel Dolezal on being black: 'I didn't deceiv... (Jul '15) Apr 15 Iluvwhtwomen 62
News Rachel Dolezal to Write a Book About Racial Ide... Apr 15 Kara 3
News Washington to boost mental hospitals' security ... Apr 14 VeganTiger 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spokane Mortgages