Child killer Sharon Curry denied requ...

Child killer Sharon Curry denied request to live unsupervised

There are 9 comments on the KREM-TV Spokane story from Dec 16, 2010, titled Child killer Sharon Curry denied request to live unsupervised. In it, KREM-TV Spokane reports that:

SPOKANE, Wash. A judge decided Thursday afternoon that a woman who stabbed her daughter to death 11 years ago must continue to follow her release conditions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KREM-TV Spokane.

Since: Dec 09

Spokane, WA

#1 Dec 17, 2010
This woman should be confinded to jail after she commed murder of her own daughter. The second little
girl would be safe if she stayed away from her mother.

Since: Dec 10

Oceanside, CA

#2 Jan 3, 2011
BUTCH70 wrote:
This woman should be confinded to jail after she commed murder of her own daughter. The second little
girl would be safe if she stayed away from her mother.
Nah, it's a women, let her out, slap on the wrist.
drummerkid

Spokane, WA

#3 Jan 4, 2011
I saw kill the low life!!!!

Since: Dec 09

Spokane, WA

#4 Feb 9, 2011
Enough said.
Poppy

Moultrie, GA

#5 Feb 13, 2011
I agree.
Ali92

Kent, WA

#6 Mar 3, 2011
I agree she should be put in jail. And I am related what she did was horrible.
Alisha Weber

Tacoma, WA

#7 Oct 28, 2011
I agree, she should be put in jail, being on drugs is no excuse, I am her niece, I haven't seen her since I was about 4 years old, I remember Jessica and her sister Jamie, it saddens me that someone could do this, and shames me that someone in my own family as well.
brandy

Puyallup, WA

#8 Dec 28, 2011
i am sharon's niece and i think they should of sent her to death row!!!!!!
shaunmfatherodja mieskids

Seattle, WA

#9 Nov 15, 2016
I really and truely know not thinl this ladie should not be free she should be in protective custidy in prison because her crime is of a very very not okay not only did that child die but she watched her own protecor her mom stab her i think that lady should of never been set free not to mention jamie her sister suffered tremediusly and shannon curry took somthing from her family that may be ro her because of drugs missing toxicolagy reports bullshit she kiied and spokane official let her walk rest in pece Jessica aharron curry i hope you suffer every day for the rest of youre life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Law suggests protection for drivers who 'accide... Feb 21 Texxy the Selfie Cat 1
need a it consultant? Feb 13 cyber scout 1
Illegal Alien (Daca) arrested for Murder Feb 10 Taylor 1
News Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due t... Feb 7 VeganTiger 2
News Spokane Police investigate vandalism of GOP hea... Jan 31 VeganTiger 1
News Shots fired in north Spokane streets; one dead (Sep '07) Jan 31 VeganTiger 105
Spokane city heading towards sanctuary status? Jan 31 VeganTiger 1

Spokane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spokane Mortgages