Family files complaint for damages in...

Family files complaint for damages in 2009 shooting

There are 1 comment on the KREM-TV Spokane story from Jul 9, 2012, titled Family files complaint for damages in 2009 shooting. In it, KREM-TV Spokane reports that:

The family of a man shot and killed by two Spokane police officers has filed a complaint for damages in federal court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KREM-TV Spokane.

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#1 Jul 9, 2012
From what I read, one of the officers shot the kid once, the kid fell to the ground, at that point the kid dropped his knife so it landed well away from his reach, witnesses say the officers then walked up to the kid and between two of them fired 5 more shots at him.

Cop, Judge, Jury and executioner all wrapped up into one. With cops like these we can save millions by doing away with the rest of the "Justus" system.

I see this as nothing short of murder by these 2 officers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hands down, please shoot Sun CLAYTON LEON WINTON 50
News Suspect: Malden teenager died eating chunks of ... (Mar '13) Feb 8 Chris in vay 4
What Are Your Answers? Feb 8 CLAYTON LEON WINTON 9
TrumpCare Feb 3 ClaytonWinton 1
News Recall Alert: Over 4,000 pounds of pepperoni st... Jan 30 Secret Ingredient 2
News Copies of incendiary 'Fire and Fury' Trump expo... Jan 29 WolfAGoGo 3
Scumbag Wolf poacher fined in Pend Oreille County Jan 29 WolfAGoGo 3

Spokane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spokane Mortgages