WWII Vet Assaulted In N. Spokane Dies; Suspects On The Loose

Aug 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KHQ-TV Spokane

KHQ.COM - Police say two teens assaulted 88-year-old Delbert Belton outside the Eagles Lodge in North Spokane Wednesday night around 8pm.

Comments
1 - 20 of 74 Comments Last updated Sep 2, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Loggerblogger

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Someone said, O, and Jackson with their actions have made it i open season on whites. Feel very sad about what happened to the Vet.
peter

Willowbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

guess those black kids were bored...

F*(#K them.. no jail. give them a fair trial before they get the electric chair.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

This shit is getting worse by the day and not a single person stands up publicly and denounces the problem. The problem is BLACK!
Fed up

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Obama said if he had a grandpa he would have looked just like Delton. Where is Jackson and Sharpton now? I dont hear them planning boycotts of the state of Washington. The media wont hardly mention this story though, except if Mr Belton was black!
John

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

This is not just a local Problenm. It is Nation wide. Main Stream Media keeps it out of the news unless it is a white on Black crime then it gets national attention with Jackson and Sharpton Playiny the Race card. To be Honest the boy cried wolf three times and it is getting old.

Go to Google and look up Black On Black Crime gives stats, now look up Balck On white crime Stats, now look up white women raped by blacks stats.
And Our President says he does not under stand why white women cringe in fear? really...
Ken

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Can't send Trayvon Martins Killer to prison!!!. No wonder Blacks are distraught, if Whites are allowed to kill Black and get away with it then Blacks should be allowed to do the same thing.....
Ken

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

No!!!. The problem is Zimmerman, killing a CHILD!!!.
Ken

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

I hope that Zimmerman burns in Hell for what He did!!!. He's the one that let off the racism bomb in this country, He probably laughed when He killed Trayvon, Zimmerman just stood there and watched Trayvon die!!!. Didn't offer no medical attention. I hope Zimmerman roast red hot forever for what He did!!!.
peter

Willowbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

I wish ZImmerman was there to protect this VET..

Nego's out of control , guns drugs , none of them have a daddy.
Wicked Willie

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

The REAL problem is parenting. Kids of all races who come from single parent homes with no "Baby's Daddy" there to raise them are just out of control. They have no concept of right from wrong and they are rightfully mad at the world.

As long as our goverment keeps rewarding women for spitting out little miracles with no way to raise them other than goverment assistance, we are doomed. Real men take on their rightful responsibilites and are accountable. We are lacking real men, real families and that means real trouble.
car mat

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

took a real man to kill a 88 year old man.two black bastards no doubt ,I say white people do unto others as they do to you,arm your self and defend your self.these are negro thugs and the police are not going to do anything because of eric holder and obammay
mudflap

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Kenya full a chit.blacks are a real problem and its a social thing . Always have to be the center of attention , looking for a handout, or glorifying rappers who represent everything that is wrong in the black culture. 'Trayvon was a punk , this 88 year old man was a war hero , and theses two pukes should be hanged with a rope for all to see.hunt em down and kill em.
William

Vass, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

what the hel is wrong with these people! Where was their parents? Dont sound as if they were much parents to begin with!
FINALLY

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
This shit is getting worse by the day and not a single person stands up publicly and denounces the problem. The problem is BLACK!
A great big AMEN!!! on that..
Loggerblogger

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

No guns intended.
FINALLY

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

They should be hunted down like the damed animals that they are get cain beaten and hanged from the highest tree no jail no trial no nothing.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Strip their innards at daybreak and hang em at high noon nice and slow! The WHITE citizenry of our great nation needs to wakeup and realize that the Afrikans are a liability and are now becoming a deadly liability. Getting rid of those worthless POS will become a priority sooner or later. Id like to see the extermination of those coons become a reality while Im still young enough to enjoy it!
FINALLY

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Cain beat them, no clothes on tie them face down on a bench smear them down with oil and beat them from ankles to shoulders up and down several times and I mean bust that hide GOOD too make the blood run then hang them. ANY AND ALL veterans of this great country are national treasures and these punk ass brats need to be made an example of.
Taxi

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Zimmerman solution? "Zimm" is a new verb. Possible use:
we should zimm it up or down.
you just zimmed up my lunch.
we were going down the street zimming everything down.
you are look so zimmed.
he is a real zimmer.
the negotiations were zimmed.
Taxi

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Zimmi could be a new word for a violent kids.
Possible use:
Do not hand up with those zimmies.
If you see a zimmi, be careful, you might have to zimm it up.
No one is brave to hire this zimmi.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spokane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Spokane, WA Aug 20 Ha ha ha 3
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mr Blue 714
Review: All About Smiles Family - Robert L John... (Aug '09) Aug 19 Eric L 7
Review: Wireless One Aug 15 Tom 1
What's up with people's height in this state? Aug 12 Kimberly 2
Considering relocation to Spokane. What's it li... (Feb '07) Aug 12 Ashly 30
We are thinking moving to Spokane (Nov '08) Aug 12 humbley blessed 140

Search the Spokane Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Spokane Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000