Police Raid Spokane Area Spas; LIVE Media Briefing @ 1:30

Full story: KHQ-TV Spokane

KHQ.COM - On Tuesday members of the Airway Heights Police Department, Kalispel Tribal Police, Washington State Gambling Commission, Homeland Security Investigations, US Border Patrol, United States Marshals, Spokane County Sheriff's Office, Spokane Valley Police Department, Spokane Police Department, Liberty Lake Police Department and Cheney Police ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
sandra

Valleyford, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thank God! A couple can go into the Montana
Spa on Trent for a much needed real massage because of their difficult jobs. They are told "we can take him, but we can't take you." Uh, Excuse me? What does that say?

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 10, 2012
 
sandra wrote:
Uh, Excuse me? What does that say?
sandra, I hear every word you aren't saying. Haha

Hopefully that was one of the many hit in today's raid.

Though it seems to me that nothing came of the California hookers that were busted in Spokane a few months back.

It is nice to see the SPD, along with other agencies, cleaning up Spokane. Now if the courts would fall in line we could keep them clean.

But, alas, Spokane courts have an excellent "revolving door" policy for criminals.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm glad to see that Spokane police is not shirking in it's responsibility to keep the city "safe".

Shutting down MM dispensories,arresting people with some pot in their pockets and now shutting down massage parlors are so much easier than to investigate house robberies or homicides.

Also, to the nanny-prudes of above. I can give you both at last 15 names of certified massage therapists in the town, inclduing a good freind of mine.

So don't try to BS here by saying you cannot get a therapeutic massage in Spokane. F you do not want an intimate one, then don't go there. Leave other people alone.

Just because I don't smoke pot or don't see hookres, doesn't mean I have to be just another nanny.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 12, 2012
 
VeganTiger wrote:
Just because I don't smoke pot or don't see hookres, doesn't mean I have to be just another nanny.
By your logic, Just because you don't rob banks or molest children (both assumptions on my part)means you shouldn't bother those that do.

Since VeganTiger doesn't break the laws I guess we shouldn't enforce those laws on those that do.

If you don't like the laws, work at getting them changed. The law cannot rightfully pick and choose which laws to enforce or which ones to ignore.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 18, 2012
 
No, I am talking about priorities here, ehich should be clear by my letter. Yes, in principle I am for a massive cut-down of the laws on the book, but I actually am in favor of obeyig them all while e have them. I'm not lie lierals whoo simply ignore th laws hey don't like or just label them as "injust".

It is a shame that poice is not doing anything with all the peole who get assaulted in the city. Why do I never see cops around the area of the highway for example. How many homeless and people in a poor situation is vicitms to violence because the general attitude of priorities is to play pimp police instead? Is this really SUCH a huge problem in SPokane? Are people getting shot in the hundreds and do we have an epidemy of underage sex workers? You know the answers: We do not take care of our homeless at all and we do not seem to care; prostitution in Spokane is about as big a problem as "racism" is; With regards to shootings and random acts of violence, I am more afraid of the police than I am of any pimps, thugs or drunks. At least these guys you expect to act bad. I have not heard abut any underage sex workers in SPokane and if you kniw if any let me know and I will come with you to beat up the pimp before we call the cops.

I cannot stand oppression and nannyism at all corners of our government. The US dept of Justice cannot answer an inquiry whether or not the "patriot act" lets the US government KILL US citizens ON US soil. I have freinds with MS that had been harassed for ages by cops because they were smoking marijuana until they could use the medical card to have it.

I want the government OUT of our lives. And SPokane is not the worst. I like Spokane city and the workers. I just want the nanny state to stop. I want to walk down the street with someone at ANY time and not risk police harassment. I want the system to actually CARE about the homeless and not use them as pawns. Also, I want peoples homes to be protected and there should be NO infringement with people's property and the second.

Finally, if you equate smoking pot with bank robbery or prostitution is the same as child molestation, you really need to start enforcing your mind power first before telling the 47-something divorcee that has not been with a woman in 6 years (for example) that he cannot get invlved with a woman if he gives her money? Absurd.

Life, Liberty Pursuit of Happiness.

-Live Free Or Die-


“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 18, 2012
 
VeganTiger wrote:
but I actually am in favor of obeyig them all while e have them. I'm not lie lierals whoo simply ignore th laws hey don't like or just label them as "injust".
BS!

You claim to eat pot, while your wife has a medical card. You do not have a card, so you are breaking the laws in existence by being a user yourself.

You are exactly like the liberals you abhor.

VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 19, 2012
 
No I don't eat pot. I just eat the stuff she cannot smoke or give to others. The stalk, the roots and leaves.I also take hemp oil and proteins from Canda that is THC-free.

So I am good. Having siad that, I really don't think there should be any restrictions on a plant. I just have a work at times where I can be asked to drop a random at any times. Otherwise I would probably have tried it also..
.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 19, 2012
 
ALso, I may not agree with you, but I don't abhor you.
old timer

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 21, 2012
 
I guess the best response to the personal stuff going on in this thread is simply: BORING. If you don't like something or somewhere, tell me about (a) why you don't like it, then (b) what you--or someone you're supporting--is doing constructively about it. I believe the old standby: if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

So come on,folks: let's hear about some kind of positive action. Do something besides sit in front of the screen.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 21, 2012
 
VeganTiger wrote:
No I don't eat pot. I just eat the stuff she cannot smoke or give to others. The stalk, the roots and leaves.
It is all the same thing you bigoted moron!
Back pedal as you may, you can't get out of this one. You are breaking the law.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 25, 2012
 
HOw can I be breaking the law??

I submitted a random test three weeks ago and it was N-E-G_A_T_I-V-E. Even had my regular food the morning before.

YOU are the "moron" here if you don't know about THC-free hemp-products or at leas tthings that do not test positive on a drug test.

In my last three years, I have had to submit thre random tests. All were negative.

No backpedalling,

NEXT!!

Since: Jul 12

Post Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 25, 2012
 
Prrostitution has been around since the dawn of man. It's a victimless crime as long as they are old enough. No body, either pimp or cop has a right to dictate what Simone does with their own body. And in places where its allowed, the speed of stew are vastly reduced due to regulations. It's funny how the majority claim their for freedom, but in reallity they want to keep everyone from having any freedom.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 25, 2012
 
VeganTiger wrote:
HOw can I be breaking the law??
Every part of the plant is illegal. Stems, leaves, seeds, and bud. No matter how many drug tests you pass, the plant, in its entirety, is still illegal. Try to convince a court otherwise.

It is a proven fact that an all vegetarian diet causes brain shrinkage.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 26, 2012
 
1. My wife has permit to grow and KEEP plants. NOthing ever leaves our house. Since I have never tested positive for illegal substance AND hemp proteins can be legally purchased, I think I am fine with the law no matter how many times you are trying to split this piece of baby hair.

2. "brain shrinkage". more nonsense from your side. For claiming to be so "open-minded" wth gay rights, you seem to be a total bigot when it comes to some other groups. Go figure, what a liberal spin.! How does that happen? I am waiting to hear explanation for this one..

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 26, 2012
 
VeganTiger wrote:
1. My wife has permit to grow and KEEP plants. NOthing ever leaves our house. Since I have never tested positive for illegal substance AND hemp proteins can be legally purchased, I think I am fine with the law no matter how many times you are trying to split this piece of baby hair.
2. "brain shrinkage". more nonsense from your side. For claiming to be so "open-minded" wth gay rights, you seem to be a total bigot when it comes to some other groups. Go figure, what a liberal spin.! How does that happen? I am waiting to hear explanation for this one..
No bigot about vegans, as I don't care if you are vegan or not. Just pointing out a small fact I came across while researching vegan-ism. What other groups do you refer to?

The bigot hat is all yours.
YOU hate others for what they are.
YOU don't want to allow gays the same rights you enjoy.
YOU think it is okay for your son to f#ck his teacher but would holler if it were your daughter.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 4, 2012
 
How outdated rhetoric is it possible to find from your side. "hate" if you do not agree with something is not hate. I mean, the gays hate Christians as much as I hate them. How about that one??

Also, your "research" on veganism appears to be incomplete. I can promise you I would not be Vegan if it weren't for the fact that this is the overall healthiest choice you put into your own bodies. The only difference between vegan and vegetarian is that we don't eat honey or dairy. So, now tell me how not drinking dairy or eating Hoeny makes my brain shrink. Waiting....

Let me answer your You's

1)YOU hate others for what they are.
: See above.

2) YOU don't want to allow gays the same rights you enjoy.
: which "rights"? Are you talking about the righ to marry or the right to benefits? I say, let's get rid of the entire benfits structure for E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y and this will be less of an issue. So nw, I am not disallowing anything simply sayin ghtat to avoid politicized issues like this let's create less of it all instead. If they want to marry in a church that is their choice an should not be determined by anyone besides them and the institution that CHOOSES to marry them. I agree an argument can be made that state-sponsored institutions will have to cater to such things. However this is one of the reasons I also do not tink government should have any money involvement with regards to that.

3) YOU think it is okay for your son to f#ck his teacher but would holler if it were your daughter.
: Wrong!! I wouldn't "holler" or sit in a court like a tool for camera, no way. I would lawyer up times 10000 and make sure I could do everything in my power to give this person a living he11 from now and into eternity. Also, I would inform my best friends about it all, tell them where he lives what he does and so on. I would throw tons of money into the ring to get him harshest sentence possible, incuding harshest and worst prison I could get him.

If you are soooo brain-washed by political correctness that you actually seriosuly believe it is the same if a young teenage-girl gets taken advantage of by a man, compared to a teenage-boy being "taken advantage of" by a woman, you are living on a different planet.

Honestly, I can not think of ONE person I know who would think differently. Yes, some would go and find the person ASAP, but that's not me and I am far to afraid of ending up having to serve more time than the offeneder did.

Who knows? I bet you he wouldn't even get fired for this if it WERE to happen.(And the worst part is, I am not even joking here).

FInally, it would be fun to have a retrospective survey done 20 years later over people who had a fling with a teacher and how their "feeeeeeeeeeeeelingssssss ss' are now (to use the liberal lingo). I would furthermore almost guarantee that the guys would be bragging about it until they were dead and most girls would just be a little quiet about it.

True words can sometimes hurt the wrong person. Political correctness can Never hurt anyone..

One Who Knows

Eagle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 21, 2014
 
Prostitution IS a problem. It doesn't matter how long it has been around. Murder and rape have been around just as long, doesn't make it right. Prostitution spreads disease, breaks up families and breaks the children left behind hearts. If I man is so screwed up that no normal woman will have him, that's his problem. Most of the whores don't really enjoy it, and hate these johns, they are screwed up too, because they are so messed up mentally or on drugs, that they can't find a normal man and a normal job and have a normal life. We don't need to perpetuate the death culture of prostitution. 5 Stars to the agencies who had the intelligence and foresight, not to mention respect for womenkind, for their actions!!

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 23, 2014
 
I think we are dipping into the age-old adage here. At least as far as I am concerned. There is nothing much I am more against than slavery and deprivation of freedoms, but this goes with everything.

Otherwise, I can see many acts that also cause harm to families as well, but we don't ban it. And "harm" is subjective here also. What about couples who "Hire" a prostitute together? Again, I am sure this happens from time to time with some people. What about someone who is disabled for for other reason "is so screwed up that no "normal" woman will have him"? Do they still have to bow to the moral alter here?

Finally, the statement about "whores" don't really enjoy it may be true. It may not. I know tons of people who find their jobs both depraving and meaningless. Work at minimum wage in fast-food or bigger store and a rat-race. Who are you to tell that they like that more than the "whores" and in any case it is better for them?

This is not about prostitution, but as always, that opens up a clear scenario about personal choice, in a less politically correct way.

Like someone else said: How can it be illegal to charge for something you can otherwise give away for free? Leftist control freaks would never get these things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Spokane Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spokane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Spokane News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spokane
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••