Spokane Police Detectives arrest 7 connected to 4 armed robberies

There are 3 comments on the Jul 6, 2012, KREM-TV Spokane story titled Spokane Police Detectives arrest 7 connected to 4 armed robberies. In it, KREM-TV Spokane reports that:

Spokane Police Major Crimes Detectives arrested 7 suspects related to 4 armed robberies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KREM-TV Spokane.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#1 Jul 6, 2012
Too bad all 7 of them weren't shot while trying to escape. What a bunch of thoughtless, low life slugs.

Great job by all the departments involved.
donewithdumbppl

United States

#2 Jul 7, 2012
Yea cuz fighting violence with more violence is the way to hand any situation. Sounds like a comment from a typical over dramatic attention deprived child that now has issues from not enough mama time as a kid. So say what you want its a free country but its not fair nor humane to talk about any person if that person is not there to defend themselves.
Still think SPD are attention seekers that will seek attention and take it anyway possible.
Yep I'm 1 of those people that isn't fond of SPD (and no I don't have a criminal record)
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#3 Jul 12, 2012
WOW!! they actually arrested CRIMINALS? This is not something SPD is known to do IMHO. I though they were too busy busting hookers, pot smokers and shutting down related facilities.

Finally, I agree they should have been shot down like rabid dogs for this. When you bring a gun to such a show you deserve to be wiped out. Now, we tax payers have to pay for another bunh of losers sitting in a jail for a violent crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How's the Black Situation in Spokane 23 hr Crassus 3
I am trying to find some H Sun Homegrown77 2
Russians and Ukranians in Spokane, WA Sun Homegrown77 3
News So. Idaho county bans residents from owning Pit... (Apr '07) Apr 24 Crassus 75
News Developer Harlin Douglass arrested for courthou... Apr 17 Kurtz 1
Spokane community detox center Apr 11 mark moses 2
News Concealed weapons law costing Idaho colleges $3... Mar 30 The real zeke 53
More from around the web

Spokane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]