Thompson jury query to be opened - Fri, 27 Jul 2012 PST

Full story: The Spokesman-Review

The secretive query of jurors who convicted former Spokane police Officer Karl F. Thompson Jr.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Fran

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

When serving on a jury you are paid for your time. What happens now if those jurors must take time out of their lives to appear in front of any of those attorneys, judges, officials to answer questions on statements or opinions from their time spent as a juror? The case was done and should stand as is....... This is rediculous!!!

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Fran, the jurors have already been through the questioning phase. Now we are awaiting the judges decision as to weather Thompson will get another trial.
pat garza

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Who was the idiot who arranged for Karl Thompson's trial over here? Karl Thompson is being prosecuted for investigating the Aryan Nation. All somebody had to do was Google cops and Yakima. It's all about crossing the Brotherhood, it has nothing to do with Zehm. Why, why didn't someone check out Yakima a bit more. How could they not see it? Or is it all a stage production. No cop gets away with causing them any pain. Over here it's run by 80 year old retired judges. If cops don't take children away from their homes when ordered to, then, that's that's. Our only youth centers are illegal and placed right in the heart of sex offender land. The county pays 70 year old women to run daycares where there can be as many as 40 kids. Who sent him here--THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW. All juries on simething like this know what they have to do--or else.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

pat garza wrote:
Who was the idiot who arranged for Karl Thompson's trial over here? Karl Thompson is being prosecuted for investigating the Aryan Nation. All somebody had to do was Google cops and Yakima. It's all about crossing the Brotherhood, it has nothing to do with Zehm.
Geeze, I have seen your insane babbling everywhere I go. Do you never give up on all your conspiracy theories?

I wish more people would Google the Karl Thompson case. Then they will see how corrupt Spokane is.

Though Thompson is still free in Idaho, this has nothing to do with the Aryans.

Then they should visit your Facebook page, and perhaps the Yakima paper(s) you post to.

Do you suppose the video tapes showing Thompson beating Otto to a pulp were created in Hollywood?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Spokane Forum right now

Search the Spokane Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
We are thinking moving to Spokane (Nov '08) Apr 16 Jerry 138
Looking Mr Brown or Ms Blue Apr 14 PinkPony99 3
Hi (Mar '13) Apr 11 glr 6
Debate: Marijuana - Spokane, WA (Aug '10) Apr 9 Ian 298
So. Idaho county bans residents from owning Pit... (Apr '07) Apr 8 instinctual behavior 68
What's up with people's height in this state? Apr 8 Ian 1
May 1976 Murder (Feb '07) Apr 6 char 83
•••
•••
•••
•••

Spokane Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Spokane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE