DrJEDunn

Sumter, SC

#90 Aug 16, 2012
I agree about most of the polls, Seattle!
----------

Boy, Ryan and Romney tell a story the opposite way almost every two days!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#91 Aug 16, 2012
Well, Obama tells a story opposite EVERY day, so I think I would still hold my nose and prefer the less of two evils here.
DrJEDunn

Sumter, SC

#92 Aug 18, 2012
aqw2

The Ding-bat Republican TEA Party is really showing its colors in Ohio and Pennsylvania!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#93 Aug 18, 2012
WOW, you are really displaying high class on your arguemtns. What's the matter? Cannot stand straight for OBamas policies?

Liberas are scared of Ryean becauze he actually READS bills, KNOWS numbers and can actually talk about the deficit so even a mooch or two gets it.
DrJEDunn

Sumter, SC

#94 Aug 19, 2012
Wow Vagan, you made so very many spelling mistakes, and an actual name mistake, I had to read you post several time to really understand that you don't know what you are talking about!

DrJEDunn
DrJEDunn

Sumter, SC

#95 Aug 21, 2012
lgr0

Well, I guess the true facts about what the Republican TEA Party Ding-bats truly think about the civil rights of all the American women are coming to the for front, despite their dire attempts to keep some of them quiet!

The Republican TEA Party candidate from Missouri, running for Democratic Senator Claire McHaskels seat, is very clear evidence of what I am attempting to point out.

The Romney/Ryan campaign is now full of misstatements and/or actual lies about what President Obama is trying to do, and/or what he has actually accomplished in the two years he has had any support from the now Republican Ding-bat TEA Party House of Representatives!

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Sumter, SC

#96 Aug 25, 2012
;'p[

Maybe the hurricane scheduled to arrive in Tampa, Florida Monday, is GOD really trying very hard to tell the Republican Ding-bat TEA Party something!!!

Suppose?

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Sumter, SC

#97 Sep 3, 2012
ft-=

Ding-bats Romney and Ryan are now using one technique GREATER than it has ever been used before on the voting American public:

LIES, LIES, LIES and EVER MORE LIES!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#98 Sep 3, 2012
DrJEDunn wrote:
ft-=
Ding-bats Romney and Ryan are now using one technique GREATER than it has ever been used before on the voting American public:
LIES, LIES, LIES and EVER MORE LIES!!!
Dr. James E. Dunn
"DrJEDunn"
Speaking of lies, er liars, I will list the biggest ones;
- president nobama
- joe, the mouth, biden
- harry, the wife beater and tax evader, reid
- nancy, botox, pelousy
- eric, fast and furious, halder
- drjedunn, the trill
Peace
KMA
Cervelo

Hayden, ID

#99 Sep 3, 2012
"Dr" Dunn is an actual doctor much like Elvis was an actual black belt. Spamming multiple Topix boards just isn't high on an actual doctor's list of priorities. After some fine, seventeen year-old single malt however, he is amusing.
DrJEDunn

Sumter, SC

#100 Sep 5, 2012
se$%

Cervelo: At least I am very happy that you read me!!!

You too easy edd!
----------

I am going to predict that the TEA Party will no longer exist as a group with any political power shortly after Election Day this November!

DrJEDunn
DrJEDunn

Sumter, SC

#101 Sep 7, 2012
7&^%

Folks, I don't "think" the speeches last night at the DNC were just good, but like every news broadcast - except FOX of course - and almost every newspaper in this country, "know" that they were both truthful and excellent!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Sumter, SC

#102 Sep 9, 2012
/.,mn

The spread of percentage points between Romney and Obama has increased several points since the Democratic National Convention.

Now I wonder what the American voting public will focus upon: less people newly employed during the month of August, or the national unemployment rate going down from 8.3% to 8.1%.

Dr. James E. Dunn

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#103 Sep 9, 2012
DrJEDunn wrote:
/.,mn
The spread of percentage points between Romney and Obama has increased several points since the Democratic National Convention.
Now I wonder what the American voting public will focus upon: less people newly employed during the month of August, or the national unemployment rate going down from 8.3% to 8.1%.
Dr. James E. Dunn
"quackjedunn"
You are not very bright are you? Do you understand the fact that fewer American's have a job today then when president nobama got elected? Do you understand a record number of Americans are on food stamps? Do you realize that the real unemployment number is near 17%? Do you realize that the average pay for American workers has gone down under the leadership of president nobama? Do you realize it takes 150,000 new jobs per month to fill the needs of an expanding population?
As dense as you are I doubt you realize any of the above. You are simply a troll, a non thinking parrot.
Peace
KMA
DrJEDunn

Sumter, SC

#104 Sep 9, 2012
G EasyEed, then Romney should win

WHAT'S HAPPENING!!!

DrJEDunn
DrJEDunn

Sumter, SC

#105 Sep 11, 2012
VB;'

Obama OVER Romney by 6%age points and GROWING!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Georgetown, SC

#106 Sep 14, 2012
vhy-==

We have "Freedom of Speech" in America, but it is against the law to yell "FIRE" when there is none in a crowded movie theatre, and you will be prosecuted for yelling it.

However, it is apparently "ok" to write a book which one KNOWS will inflame a large international religious group!

This country MUST make its law, in this regard, similar to its "FIRE" laws!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#107 Sep 15, 2012
The OBVIOUS over-reaction to a movie that is scilly <because of quality, not message>, is now being used to ask for MORE infringements into our constitutional rights. I am Christian to the bone, soul and flesh, but did NOT run to NYC and burn down Manhatten because someone painted a portrait of the Virgin Mary out of Feces. However, I never saw liberals agitate for stricter freedom of speech laws there. And I have NEVER even heard a liberal call Christianity a "great religion". That term seems to be limited to those who seek a total submission.
I say for every person killed make 10 more movies. We are more creative than they have the power to kill. WE SHALL PREVAIL!!
DrJEDunn

Georgetown, SC

#108 Sep 15, 2012
Don't know whether you're "for" or "against" what I said, vegan, and I don't even know if you were posting to me, so.....

DrJEDunn
DrJEDunn

Georgetown, SC

#109 Sep 18, 2012
4rty

Romney???

I'd sooner vote for the "man in the moon"!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Developer Harlin Douglass arrested for courthou... Fri Kurtz 1
Russians and Ukranians in Spokane, WA Apr 13 Visitor 1
Spokane community detox center Apr 11 mark moses 2
News Concealed weapons law costing Idaho colleges $3... Mar 30 The real zeke 53
News Local Horse Rescue Needs Help Feeding Horses Mar 30 Kurt Cooks 1
News So. Idaho county bans residents from owning Pit... (Apr '07) Mar 25 Sinead Holladay 74
News Man charged with assault after family found safe Mar 21 a concerned citizen 1
More from around the web

Spokane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]