Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#41 Jun 15, 2012
DrJEDunn wrote:
Good for you, Easy, but you are in a VERY small minor of people!
DrJEDunn
"DrJEDunn"
I note you still did not answer my questions. Just a minor detail.
Peace
DrJEDunn

Georgetown, SC

#42 Jun 15, 2012
Your questions Easy:
----------
DrJEDumb"
Do you have a brain?
Do you enjoy talking to yourself?
Are you a left wing loon nut?
Peace
KMA
----------
I only spend time with realistic and rational questions and responses!

DrJEDunn

Spokane, WA

#43 Jun 15, 2012
DrJEDunn wrote:
Your questions Easy:
----------
DrJEDumb"
Do you have a brain?
Do you enjoy talking to yourself?
Are you a left wing loon nut?
Peace
KMA
----------
I only spend time with realistic and rational questions and responses!
DrJEDunn
"DrJEDumb"
In effect you are saying you talk to yourself. I took a chance you might have something to offer. I was wrong, so do what you do best continue talking to yourself.
I now have the answers to my questions;
You do not have a brain
You love to talk to yourself
You are a left wing loon nut
Thanks for the info.
Peace
KMA
DrJEDunn

Georgetown, SC

#44 Jun 16, 2012
You are absolutely correct about me, Easy!

Now shut up!!!

DrJED

Spokane, WA

#45 Jun 16, 2012
DrJEDunn wrote:
You are absolutely correct about me, Easy!
Now shut up!!!
DrJED
"DrJEDumb"
I would not have posted to you again you offer little, nothing, but I had to because an idiot told me to shut up. Note I did not shut up. You are not president nobama, you are not a GOD.
Peace
KMA
DrJEDunn

Georgetown, SC

#46 Jun 21, 2012
You're right, Easy ...., I'm not the President or GOD; I'm just a humble individual who is very TIRED of your unadulterated and vile b.s.!!!

DrJEDunn

Spokane, WA

#47 Jun 21, 2012
DrJEDunn wrote:
You're right, Easy ...., I'm not the President or GOD; I'm just a humble individual who is very TIRED of your unadulterated and vile b.s.!!!
DrJEDunn
"Dr BS dumb"
Gee so sorry you are tired. Take a nap, refresh your self. I would not say you are humble, I would say you are insignificant, you offer little except BS.
Peace
DrJEDunn

Sumter, SC

#48 Jun 23, 2012
AS2!

The unemployment rate in several states - including Florida, Michigan, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania among others - has gone down in the last few years, and they are now well below the national average for unemployment.

The only trouble is, the Ding-bat Republican Governors of these several states, are in violent disagreement with the Republican Prsidential candidate - Ding-bat Romney - for criticizing the HIGH unemployment in these states!

Go gettum Ding-bat Mitt!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Georgetown, SC

#49 Jun 26, 2012
TGVD

A Republican/Conservative is much too often a pimple on the a$s of progress, while a Democrat or Liberal is often asking you for tax dollars for something which is totally un-needed!

To adhere to one of these two political positions is a travesty to human logic!

The only rational alternative is to be a moral PRAGMATIST, meaning you take EVERY issue independently, and then you support or oppose it on its merits alone!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
Concerned

United States

#50 Jun 26, 2012
DrJEDunn wrote:
The only rational alternative is to be a moral PRAGMATIST, meaning you take EVERY issue independently, and then you support or oppose it on its merits alone!!!
Dr. James E. Dunn
I couldn't agree more Doc. This 2 party system is dividing and destroying our once great nation.
DrJEDunn

Georgetown, SC

#52 Jun 28, 2012
Write Letters to the Editor in all of the local newspapers then, Concerned, they are the VERY FIRST thing that most politicians look at in the morning!

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Georgetown, SC

#54 Jul 1, 2012
TY^&

I am 67 years old - and part Baby-boomer I suppose - and I find the many mysteries of life more and more confusing as I go along and evermore get rapidly older.

For instance:

When a rather large stone of thrown into a small pond of water, it makes a rather tall ripple in the liquid at first.

The ripple continues to grow larger and larger in circumference as it expands outward, but the size of the tallness of the ripple becomes smaller and smaller until it disappears from view completely.

However, all of the civilized history of mankind seems to be exactly the same as the previously mentioned ripple made by the stone falling into the pond!

Whether it be the Mongols, the Chinese, the Arabs, the British, the Spaniards, the French, the Germans, the Soviets, or the what-ever, they have all fallen from their very high perch of social domination at the time of their power.

My question I want everyone to think about today is: Are the American corporate powers which control our federal government beginning to do this very same thing to the United States, while much of the rest of the civilized world is moving scientifically and/or socially ahead of this nation?

The union members will go where ever there are employment opportunities, so changes in the fuel we use isn’t going to make very much difference for them - they will just be employed by solar power plants, by wind power plants, by ethanol powered automobiles, by ….–but the white collar employees, and the many stock shareholders, they will lose a little bit, so in America at least, they are going to spend millions and millions of dollars supporting Congressional candidates of BOTH political parties to STOP industrial and/or technical advancements – that is, IF changes in the electoral process are not quickly forthcoming!.

In the meantime, this nation falls further and further behind much of the rest of the world in terms of newly modern technology!!!

And that brings me to a final question: WILL THE VOTERS OF THE UNITED STATES CHANGE THIS?

Dr. James E. Dunn
Concerned

United States

#56 Jul 2, 2012
DrJEDunn wrote:
TY^&
a final question: WILL THE VOTERS OF THE UNITED STATES CHANGE THIS?
Dr. James E. Dunn
The laws they are attempting to pass(under the ruse of voter fraud) will make it even harder for some voters. With the electoral process as it is, our votes don't really mean much. The system needs to be by POPULAR VOTE ONLY. But with the electoral being bought off, as is our government, our votes really decide nothing. They are ignored. Our government moves towards a dictatorship more and more every day.
DrJEDunn

Georgetown, SC

#57 Jul 2, 2012
Concerned:

I agree with you about the solutions, but I do believe that the system we have now is NOT undemocratic!

DrJEDunn
DrJEDunn

Georgetown, SC

#58 Jul 4, 2012
l;o9

Wow!

I was just listening to CNN's scientific news, and a new part of the atom was just discovered by the Super Collider in France and Switzerland (I forgot what scientists now call this new piece!)
when it should be equal given the "Big Bang."

Anyway, it would explain why the universe is expanding by INCREASING its rate of speed, and why different sections of the universe are moving away from each other at different rates of speed

No light can escape may escape from the universe you know, but this new piece of the atom would seem to indicate there are OTHER universes!!!

This would go a long way in explaining the different sections of this universe moving away from where the "Big Bang" took place at different speeds, and it would also explain why the galaxies of the university are increasing their speed rather than decreasing their speed as gravity would indicate!

Dr. James E. Dunn
Blank

Clintwood, VA

#60 Jul 5, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
The laws they are attempting to pass(under the ruse of voter fraud) will make it even harder for some voters. With the electoral process as it is, our votes don't really mean much. The system needs to be by POPULAR VOTE ONLY. But with the electoral being bought off, as is our government, our votes really decide nothing. They are ignored. Our government moves towards a dictatorship more and more every day.
Actually.....the electoral college became law after election of 1800 disaster!!
DrJEDunn

Georgetown, SC

#61 Jul 7, 2012
#$%^

The Presidential election this falls is only a couple of months away now, and the Republican TEA Party candidate,“Mitt” Romney,” still avoids answering important questions regarding many relevant presidential political issues.

Thus far in the Presidential campaign, Governor Romney criticizes President Obama, while Obama - except for Romney’s Bane debacle - pretty much has defended himself in the informal debates of the issues.

I have valiantly searched the Internet rendition of various recent newspaper articles, and then I included:“Time Magazine,” the “U.S. News and World Report,” and “Newsweek Magazine. I have also listened to the three main t.v. news stations: Fox, MSNBC, and CNN.

Generally, this is what I have found:

1. Do you generally support pro-choice legislation?
Romney –“No”!
Obama –“Yes”!

2. Do you support Defense spending to balance the federal budget?
Romney –“No”!
Obama –“Yes”!

3. Should we increase taxes of all American citizens to balance the Federal Budget?
Romney –“No, but only on those people making less than $250,000”!
Obama –“No, but only on those people making more than $250,000!

4. In order to balance the budget, do you support reducing Medicare and/or Medicaid payments?
Romney –“Yes”!
Obama –“No”!

5. Do you support requiring states to implement educational reforms in order to be eligible for competitive federal grants?
Romney –“No”!
Obama –“Yes”!

6. Do you support federal regulation of greenhouse gas emissions?
Romney –“No”!
Obama –“Yes”!

7. Do you support reducing restrictions of offshore energy production?
Romney –“Yes”!
Obama –“No”!

8. Do you support combat operations in Afghanistan?
Romney –“Yes”!
Obama –“No”!

9. Do you support repealing the 2010 Affordable Health Care Act?
Romney –“Yes”!
Obama –“No”!

10. Do you support requiring illegal immigrants to return to their country of origin before they are eligible for citizenship?
Romney –“Yes”!
Obama –“No, if the young man or woman grew up in America”!

11. Do you support “same sex” marriage?
Romney –“No”!
Obama –“Yes”!

Now I really hope and trust that you will vote for the individual you support the very most this November!

Dr. James E. Dunn

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#62 Jul 7, 2012
Dr. James E. Dunn

You send very confusing messages
On one hand you say:

"To adhere to one of these two political positions is a travesty to human logic!"

But on the other hand, your most recent post, you infer we have but 2 choices.
DrJEDunn

Georgetown, SC

#64 Jul 7, 2012
Spok...

That's correct. What don't you understand?...

DrJEDunn

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#65 Jul 8, 2012
DrJEDunn wrote:
Spok...
That's correct. What don't you understand?...
DrJEDunn
Uh....You...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body of Seattle Man Found In Ellensburg (Feb '08) Jul 20 Christy 22
News So. Idaho county bans residents from owning Pit... (Apr '07) Jul 20 Chris 79
Adderall addiction on the rise. Jul 6 anon 2
Anyone here tried a herb called Kratom Jun '17 Heidi H 2
We are thinking moving to Spokane (Nov '08) Jun '17 sissy 147
News Spokane man pleads guilty to theft from Coeur d... (Sep '11) Jun '17 Jus sayng 2
Jenna Britton, Meth Wh**e Jun '17 ya know who 2

Spokane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spokane Mortgages