Appeals court overturns medical marijuana case

Dec 12, 2012 Full story: KXLY-TV Spokane

A state appellate court has reversed the conviction of a Spokane medical marijuana dispensary owner who was convicted of manufacturing, possessing and selling marijuana.

Full Story

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Nice to see the appellate courts do a better job than the SPD. SPD is a fine example of organized crime. Do these cops even have a clue as to how to do their jobs correctly? I'm thinking not.
And all led by the infamous do nothing Steve Tucker.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 19, 2012

Lets see what the Feds answer with. So far, it appears Obama will let it be as before until he legalizes it federally at the end of his term to score some more votes from one-issue stoners that cannot think. This must appear to have happened with the WA pot law. WHAT WERE PEOPLE THINKING who voted yes for this? 5 ng as legal level for a DUI? State monopoly that will make so expensive that smuggling and he growth will skyrocket.

Nah, Obama will legalize it federally either in 2 or 4 years before mid-term or his third term. And with unemployment closer to triple digit, only lower than REAL inflation and dollar gone as reserve currency, who can blame him? Some bone to stoners, more goodies and continued punishment of "the rich" should be enough to ensure next D coming to power. No wonder my brother is doing lay offs in January in order to avoid bankruptcy in a few years.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#3 Dec 19, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
Lets see what the Feds answer with. So far, it appears Obama will let it be as before until he legalizes it federally at the end of his term to score some more votes from one-issue stoners that cannot think. This must appear to have happened with the WA pot law. WHAT WERE PEOPLE THINKING who voted yes for this? 5 ng as legal level for a DUI? State monopoly that will make so expensive that smuggling and he growth will skyrocket.
Nah, Obama will legalize it federally either in 2 or 4 years before mid-term or his third term. And with unemployment closer to triple digit, only lower than REAL inflation and dollar gone as reserve currency, who can blame him? Some bone to stoners, more goodies and continued punishment of "the rich" should be enough to ensure next D coming to power. No wonder my brother is doing lay offs in January in order to avoid bankruptcy in a few years.
You are an uninformed moron. Do you have any actual facts to back up what you say? You are just another typical self righteous right wing twit! All you offer is hysteria and the usual stereotyping!

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an uninformed moron. Do you have any actual facts to back up what you say? You are just another typical self righteous right wing twit! All you offer is hysteria and the usual stereotyping!
YOU are the only moron here. Drooling between ur teeth without arguments is not enough to deter me and neither is your super-dull insults.

Go back to the drawing board, keep voting for BHO and whatever else WS throws at you, while you try to figure out why you even got the signification of a response to your drivel..

With regards to the new Cannabis law, I happen to know a stoner or two along with habitual tickers and nobody likes the law. Wake up and smell the bacon!!

Finally, Please start next post by an apology and then let me know what you did not like.

Live Free or Die

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wenatchee teen charged with rape Sep 17 InterestedParty 1
Considering relocation to Spokane. What's it li... (Feb '07) Sep 16 Spokhanistan 31
Review: Handlebar & Grill Sep 15 James McMurtrey 3
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Sep 14 anti obama 2 717
looking for opiates in spokane! (Jan '14) Sep 12 justin3r 10
Bing Crosby memorabilia displayed at his Spokan... Sep 12 MarianR 1
Sexuality ! women W/ Big TiTTs & Horny ! Sep 9 BiGArny 1
•••
•••
•••

Spokane Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Spokane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE