Fallen Soldier Killed In Iraq: 'He's Coming Home With Recognition He Deserved'

Jun 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KHQ-TV Spokane

With his family waiting on the tarmac, the plane carrying the body of U.S. Army Sergeant First Class Clifford Beattie arrived at Spokane Airways Thursday in the southeast corner of the Spokane International Airport.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 54 of54
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big Neville Chamberlain

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Judged:

Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we back to the "Love it or Leave it" mentality...LMAO.
Isn't that what King George told the founding Fathers?
Isn't that what Hitler told the German people in 1933?
One of the GOOD things about the US...for now anyway is that you can criticize it. I stress for now because this nation is in the worst shape in its history by far.
This blog is about an unfortunate soldier that got caught in the American Abyss of Arrogance and illusion.
The US cannot control itself much less the whole world and you think we can just wave that silly flag and make it better?
The Iraqi invasion just like the Vietnam War was started on lies by the US Government because we want war.
The American people do not want war but our corporate controlled government does.
That soldier might have been the best guy in the world but his life was wasted on a war we can never win and that is what is sad.
We are losing these wars on every level and making a bad situation worse.
Our military can claim all the heroism they want, they are still on a fool's mission from a foolish nation bent on its own destruction.
The sad events of 9/11/01 were the unintended consequences of the actions of our own government.
US meddling and attempts to control the world with bribery, bullying and bombing are costing this country far more than it has.
So bury those soldiers and wave the worn out flag all ya want, we face no enemy greater than ourselves.
The USA is grinding itself to pieces and calling that DEFENDING FREEDOM.
In your head, I'm sure that was a stellar post. Sadly, the reality is the reader coming away feeling like they've just been lectured to about the evils of murder by O.J Simpson. You're no doubt, a holocaust denier as well.
SSGT USMC 8th Marines

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not defending your country...FOOL. The USA does not own the world
9/11/01 was NOTHING compared to the bombings the USA has pulled off.
The USA is the most proficient nation of bombers on the planet....yet dummies like you still think we are the good guys
We are attacking or have attacked and bombed Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq,Somalia,Libya,Vietnam,Cam bodia,Laos,Italy,France,German y,Japan,Mexico,Cuba,Nicaragua, Spain etc.
We have carpet bombed,clusterbombed,napalmed ,nuked and used chemical weapons on other nations...YET ..we are the good guys....sure Dumbo!
The amount of innocent people we killed totals in the millions YOU RETARD....yet we are always the good guys? Sure we are the good guys...right!!!
It is estimated that we killed over 100K German children in ww2, 2 million in Vietnam.
The USA is a sick nation of butchers.....the body count for the bloody USA far exceeds all the terrorists evil in the mideast by far.
You say remember 9/11/01...OKay but do not forget Dresden,Hanoi,Hiroshima,Nagisa ki,Bagdad,Beirut,Tripoli,Tokyo and the other cities we have flattened.
The USA is a rotten hearted nation that squealed like a pig over 9/11/01 yet forgets all the EVIL it has brought to the world.
WE are the greatest enemy to world Peace EVER....EVER you fool.
God hates the USA......because we are a EVIL sick Nation living on lies and borrowed money and blinded by our own arrogance.
The USA is a loser in the mideast...NO QUESTION about it.
Now go get on your knees and beg for forgiveness for being the ugly invader that you are.
How dare anyone question the IMPERIAL USA...the BROKE Superpower of FOOLS.
Your ranting gets old, and your facts are twisted and warped, but we should expect this from a twisted and warped animal like you.why don't youod the world a favor and go and drown yourself. because the best part of you went down your moms leg.
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Judged:

SSGT USMC 8th Marines wrote:
<quoted text>Your ranting gets old, and your facts are twisted and warped, but we should expect this from a twisted and warped animal like you.why don't youod the world a favor and go and drown yourself. because the best part of you went down your moms leg.
Your latest post reveals your HIGH school mentality.

You are would make a perfect soldier for the Taliban,Nazis, Soviets etc.

The difference between yourself and a terrorist is technology and money.

No matter what I say......TIME will defeat the USA...our bozos cannot stay there forever to fight their bozos.

Where are we getting the $2 billion per week to fight this FIASCO......Sarge? Where you mindless BIMBO????

Remember OBL is still controlling YOU even though he is dead.

That is a fact....OBL still has our foolish nation bleeding to death in the mideast.

Remeber...you work for OBL...you dummy!!!!!!!!!!
simple

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

VeganTiger wrote:
Enjoy your freedom of speech you worthless piece of s**t as you enjoy your meaningless life in this arrogant nation!!](end quote).
WOW, the America haters are coming out in full bloom already and midsummer hasn't even arrived yet.
we are a nation of vindictive arrogant people (end quote).
Why are you guys here to begin with.
why do people visit zoos?
the duke

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
There is no more compassionate and gentle soldiers than US armed forces. NONE!! Doesn't exist. US soldiers fight hard, talk straight and stand by the side of anyone that is their allies, till the bitter end. And to wrap that up, as soon as someone surrenders they treat these POW's better than they do their own soldiers if they misbehave a tiny bit.
except for the times that they waterboard them and pour hot wax over them.

and then theres the revenge killings and cover ups and black ops overthrowing or assination other people.

you guys are akin to the people who play with kids and then poison there orange juice when there not looking and trying to kill anybody who saw.
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

Big Neville Chamberlain wrote:
<quoted text>
In your head, I'm sure that was a stellar post. Sadly, the reality is the reader coming away feeling like they've just been lectured to about the evils of murder by O.J Simpson. You're no doubt, a holocaust denier as well.
I do not deny the Holocaust. I just do not care.

Only the Nazis should feel guilty about that.

The soldier in question is not FALLEN...he is dead. The USA wanted war...now they have war....quit complaining about the cost.

The USA is an arrogant vicious nation always STARTING WAR yet claiming to love PEACE.

The USA is all about WAR and is never interested in Peace...there is no money in Peace
SSGT USMC 8th Marines

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

Judged:

Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not deny the Holocaust. I just do not care.
Only the Nazis should feel guilty about that.
The soldier in question is not FALLEN...he is dead. The USA wanted war...now they have war....quit complaining about the cost.
The USA is an arrogant vicious nation always STARTING WAR yet claiming to love PEACE.
The USA is all about WAR and is never interested in Peace...there is no money in Peace
You don't care about much of anything do you. How lonely a person you must be. you have more hate than i have ever seen in anyone I know including the enemy we fight. This blog is to honor a man who has fallen in the line of duty. Even I got off track and will refrain from enpowering you to further insult and degrade this soldier and his life. All your posts is the same insane dribble you spew on countless blogs. You should find a forum that includes the other people who hate america (like a taliban website) I leave to return to my unit in a couple of days . I will keep you (Rattle)in mind everytime I sight down the barrel of my M-4. To the family of this fallen soldier your son is a true american patriot may he rest in peace.
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

SSGT USMC 8th Marines wrote:
<quoted text> You don't care about much of anything do you. How lonely a person you must be. you have more hate than i have ever seen in anyone I know including the enemy we fight. This blog is to honor a man who has fallen in the line of duty. Even I got off track and will refrain from enpowering you to further insult and degrade this soldier and his life. All your posts is the same insane dribble you spew on countless blogs. You should find a forum that includes the other people who hate america (like a taliban website) I leave to return to my unit in a couple of days . I will keep you (Rattle)in mind everytime I sight down the barrel of my M-4. To the family of this fallen soldier your son is a true american patriot may he rest in peace.
You are a fool. WE do NOT belong in the mideast and that soldier died not for his country...BUT for the mistakes of his corrupt greedy government.

Dead people do not rest...they are just DEAD. That is part of the cost of our INVASIONS and meddling in the mideast.

We will NOT win anythng in the mideast...except more corpses, more debt and more dishonor.

Our soldiers will eventually be recalled and all this death and destruction will be for NOTHING.

The USA is NOT a superpower, it is a Superstupid power losing a war at $ 2 billion a week plus corpses.

Salute that soldier all ya want, do it 24/7/365 he is still dead and we are still not going to win anything..PERIOD case closed.
wednesday

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Big John Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
You simply must try to understand that there a people in this world who can read and have more information available to them than the average murdering grunt.
Don't they tell you about the little kids and mothers being bombed while they sleep by your ever-so-brave buddies? Probably not. Don't you realise that the Taliban are Afghans defending their country? Probably not.
With any luck you will return from your next visit in a crate. One thing is for sure: you won't be missed and the air will smell a little sweeter without your kind stinking out the planet.
hey maybe the taliban will come back over and bomb ur ass and put you in a crate like they did the thousands of people in 9/11. an you can go *uck yourself "big john wayne" you disgust me.
VeganTiger

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

the duke wrote:
<quoted text> except for the times that they waterboard them and pour hot wax over them.
and then theres the revenge killings and cover ups and black ops overthrowing or assination other people.
you guys are akin to the people who play with kids and then poison there orange juice when there not looking and trying to kill anybody who saw.
"waterboarding"?!?! Are you telling me that the US military is doing that?
"black ops" again, is that the military?

As always I cannot beleive the self-hate from all the liberals at all times. Go anywhere else in the world and try being a POV, OR someone suspected of terrorism.
VeganTiger

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

simple wrote:
<quoted text> why do people visit zoos?
Because animals are beautiful creatures and nature is spot-on honest, compared to so many of the self-hating, nation-loathing people on the left.

Animals are even more logical as well. They stand up to themselves, protect themselves and live by instincts and nature. You should try it for once ;)
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool. WE do NOT belong in the mideast and that soldier died not for his country...BUT for the mistakes of his corrupt greedy government.
Dead people do not rest...they are just DEAD. That is part of the cost of our INVASIONS and meddling in the mideast.
We will NOT win anythng in the mideast...except more corpses, more debt and more dishonor.
Our soldiers will eventually be recalled and all this death and destruction will be for NOTHING.
The USA is NOT a superpower, it is a Superstupid power losing a war at $ 2 billion a week plus corpses.
Salute that soldier all ya want, do it 24/7/365 he is still dead and we are still not going to win anything..PERIOD case closed.
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Debary, Florida Institute for the criminally Insane (DFCI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case RATSAZZ in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..body bags... Coffins, rotten GI's, paying compensations.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Afghanistan terrorist 9/11; American GI's killed them...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, Kissing Hamas azzez, Glue sticks.. paying compensations..Veterans must pay, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it...I lie like hell..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Veterans should Paying compensations for body bags.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Coffins, rotten GI's ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Helicopter, Israel terrorists.. eggs and ham... pancake and pull pork... Paying compensations... eggs.. Six million minus six million equals zero...eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!! Evacuating my brain ASAP...pull pork smothered in underwear! PULL PORK ASAP..Waitress:... Evacuating My BRAIN...ASAP... Freddie is the devil... Apologize for the crimes in Afiganistani.. body bags... Coffins, rotten GI's ..Case of Rabbi Matis Weinberg..Israel Mooches, Waitress: spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam baked beans and spam spam spam...reparations never paid!.. pull pork......eggs and pull pork..Vikings:. Case of the Rabbi Tzvi Wainhaus,, 6 pull pork sausages smothered in underwear, Freddie is the devil, Israel USS Liberty no accident,.. Apologize for the crimes in afiganistani officially, Israel Mooches Spam spam spam spam...
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Helicopter, Freddie is the devil, Woop Woop! Paying compensations... Case of Rabbi Matis Weinberg.. Israel Mooches, Waitress:...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam.. pull pork and baked beans..sniffing Glue...spam spam spam.... body bags... Coffins, rotten GI's.. Paying compensations...Resurrecting the Nazi Wall.. spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!
Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! eggs and pull pork ..., Freddie is the devil...Paying compensations to terrorists...Israel Mooches,...Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..
Long live Hamas, Islamic Terrorists and Hitler's Nazi Party!
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Ali......it is the drugs isn't it?

Ever heard of REHAB?
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Big John Wayne wrote:
This dead grunt learned an enlightening lesson just before getting blown to little pieces by the patriots defending their families and country.
The word sucker should be boldly prominent on his tombstone.
What else can we expect from a filthy disgusting nutjob in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy UK Institute for the criminally Insane (UKICI) and I found out when they have to lock nutjob Baby wanna-be Johnny Wayne Diaper head in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I'M A DISGUSTING LIAR!..Jewish people are the Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews AND AMERICA.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE! Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Afghanistan terrorist 9/11; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 54 of54
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Spokane Forum right now

Search the Spokane Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
View Comments 1 hr GAYBEO4MMOTRANAUBLACIRANP 5
Kettle Falls Five marijuana case pits federal l... 10 hr yup 1
We are thinking moving to Spokane (Nov '08) Apr 16 Jerry 138
Looking Mr Brown or Ms Blue Apr 14 PinkPony99 3
Hi (Mar '13) Apr 11 glr 6
Debate: Marijuana - Spokane, WA (Aug '10) Apr 9 Ian 298
So. Idaho county bans residents from owning Pit... (Apr '07) Apr 8 instinctual behavior 68
•••
•••
•••
•••

Spokane Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Spokane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance