Fallen Soldier Killed In Iraq: 'He's Coming Home With Recognition He Deserved'

Jun 3, 2011 Full story: KHQ-TV Spokane 54

With his family waiting on the tarmac, the plane carrying the body of U.S. Army Sergeant First Class Clifford Beattie arrived at Spokane Airways Thursday in the southeast corner of the Spokane International Airport.

Full Story
Proud Army Wife

Junction City, KS

#21 Jun 8, 2011
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if I did...the USA would still be a loser in the mideast.
5 more US invaders/occupiers were KIA in Iraq yesterday...make you feel better.
WE LOST IN IRAQ...as soon as our plastic heroes leave....Iraq will be atken by our enemies.
Every life and every penny was wasted in that war...in the long run
The USA is a LOSER...in the mideast...TOTAL LOSER
To Rattle Kettle & Wayne -** You could only wish to be as honorable and wonderful as these six brave young men and their families and friends who support them. I know these soldiers and because of them, jerks like you are free to post horrid things that their families may read...You should be ashamed of yourselves! My heart and prayers go out to these six soldiers and all of our military men & women and their families. God Bless our Troops!
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#22 Jun 8, 2011
Interesting, so Rattle would want to be DEFENDED by our soldiers if it came to push.... But only on YOUR terms what YOU define as a threat. So you know and understand strategy sooo much better than than anyone else. And only your narcissitc rself-righteous ego can judge the time nd place?

Well, I got news for you. Even though I wouldn't spit at you if you were bleeding in the streets and dying, fortunately (FOR YOU) our soldiers are better than me and would still put their bodies in front of you to take bullets if your thankless rear was in trouble. THIS is the beauty o our soldiers.

Again, if you cannot stand beihind our troops, feel free to stand in front.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#23 Jun 8, 2011
God Bless our soldiers, their families and everybody who support them. To everybody else, don't worry, they will still look out for you if it is needed.

All American soldiers, thanks for saving my family's life and freedom in the past. We will never forget!!

ProudArmyWife, Thanks for being there and know I will not forget :):):):)

Big John Wayne

Stamford, UK

#24 Jun 9, 2011
Proud Army Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart and prayers go out to these six soldiers and all of our military men & women and their families. God Bless our Troops!
I sincerely doubt that Almighty God would abandon all morality and decency in order to bless that pile of murdering filth.
I think you will find that He, in His infinite wisdom and mercy, does not endorse killers, torturers and rapists who invade countries never causing them the slightest threat. He is not a warmongering cheerleader, as you.
What amazes normal folks is that you can feel anything to be proud about.
InIraq

Iraq

#25 Jun 9, 2011
Big John Wayne wrote:
Hi Vegan Tiger,
You should be down on your knees thanking Rattle Kattle for spreading enlightenment and sound common sense.
How anyone with even half a brain could support the murdering filth, aka the US military, killing and torturing innocents in Iraq and Afghanistan takes some believing.
How many times do you need to have a president's lies exposed? How thick and gullible can you get?
Do try to grow up!
I'm in Iraq right now. I've watched 6 of my mates die in the last six months. 8 total from my company. I have been deployed here twice and have now spent almost two years in this country. Never once have I seen a fellow soldier, nor heard of my comrades killing anyone let alone torturing and killing the innocent. How thick and gullible can you get?
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#26 Jun 9, 2011
The LONG RUN.....don't you people get anything?

We cannot stay forever, we cannot kill em all...you dummies

In the long run we will lose....we have accomplished several things..CHAOS, Death, Destruction and DEBT.

Honor those soldiers all ya want 24/7/365...it does not matter.

We still LOSE......Time will defeat us ,as it did in Vietnam.

The USA is militarily strong but MORALLY weak.

We are just making everything worse and calling it HEROIC.

The USA needs to go home and apologise to the whole world for the evil it has caused.

NOTHING is better in the mideast because of US and allied blunders...ZERO
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#27 Jun 9, 2011
VeganTiger wrote:
Interesting, so Rattle would want to be DEFENDED by our soldiers if it came to push.... But only on YOUR terms what YOU define as a threat. So you know and understand strategy sooo much better than than anyone else. And only your narcissitc rself-righteous ego can judge the time nd place?
Well, I got news for you. Even though I wouldn't spit at you if you were bleeding in the streets and dying, fortunately (FOR YOU) our soldiers are better than me and would still put their bodies in front of you to take bullets if your thankless rear was in trouble. THIS is the beauty o our soldiers.
Again, if you cannot stand beihind our troops, feel free to stand in front.
You forgot to mention....our soldiers are trained killers and invaders currently occupying and attacking at least 4 countries.

Our soldiers helped 2 million Vietnamese die in that war as well...THAT is how GOOD they are. The US started that war on lies as well...you retard

Look BOZO this war is not about our troops it is about MONEY

Research how much DOD contractors are making on this fiasco...go ahead...YOU retard.

Take that damn flag out of your eyes long enough to see what is going on. It is not about the troops...you dummy, these wars would be abandoned in 10 minutes if it were not for the billions being made...WAKE UP you child
SSGT USMC 8th Marines

Worcester, MA

#28 Jun 9, 2011
Rattle shut the @#$#@ up You know squat Loser, and big John Wayne go join the rest of the insurgents and go out fight or shut up. At least they are willing to fight us ,you are all talk and nothing else like gunny said I too will send one to Alluh just for you, how doe's that feel you just cause the death of two men because of your vile talk just keep it up more will follow our lead I will post this at my FOB and I go back in a week.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#29 Jun 9, 2011

There is no more compassionate and gentle soldiers than US armed forces. NONE!! Doesn't exist. US soldiers fight hard, talk straight and stand by the side of anyone that is their allies, till the bitter end. And to wrap that up, as soon as someone surrenders they treat these POW's better than they do their own soldiers if they misbehave a tiny bit.

And like the marine above said. You are ALL talk and NO sweat. Never, ever, ever will be and never has been. You sit there and sling mud at our fighters behind the PC in a most despicable way. One thing is to slander someone alive from a distance, but you guys are even going beyond that.

I can only encourage the forum adminstrator here to look at this realize how inflammatory this is to so many.

If you cannot stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Big Neville Chamberlain

Sacramento, CA

#30 Jun 9, 2011
Big John Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
I sincerely doubt that Almighty God would abandon all morality and decency in order to bless that pile of murdering filth.
I think you will find that He, in His infinite wisdom and mercy, does not endorse killers, torturers and rapists who invade countries never causing them the slightest threat. He is not a warmongering cheerleader, as you.
What amazes normal folks is that you can feel anything to be proud about.
What would you know about God, or for that matter, morality and decency? All are antithetical to you. You come from a country that takes pride in some bizarre, collective sense of self-loathing.......... and it manifests itself infantile attitudes and behaviors such as yours.
Your little quip about "normal folks", was quite amusing as well. The obvious troubled upbringing you've had, leads the readers here to conclude you've never met a " normal " person.
Please, continue on, ranting about " killers" , " torturers" , and " rapists". Then look up the definition of hypocrite.
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#31 Jun 9, 2011
SSGT USMC 8th Marines wrote:
Rattle shut the @#$#@ up You know squat Loser, and big John Wayne go join the rest of the insurgents and go out fight or shut up. At least they are willing to fight us ,you are all talk and nothing else like gunny said I too will send one to Alluh just for you, how doe's that feel you just cause the death of two men because of your vile talk just keep it up more will follow our lead I will post this at my FOB and I go back in a week.
Look Sarge, You need to grow up, I am not anti american, I am anti american stupidity.

Your vindictive ugliness is ALL American and as evil as Al Queda.

You are not going to send anyone to Allah, there is no Allah or God. The poison in your soul is just revenge and frustration because you know your nation is a loser in this war. That makes all of our troops losers and victims in the LONG RUN. Face the facts not the silly american fantasy about being the good guys.

You are being played for a fool, an absolute fool because we will win nothing in the mideast in the long run.

If you had a brain you would realise as I did back in the 1960's that our wars are based on greed. You want to find the REAL ENEMY , it is us. War is a business you dummy and dead soldiers are just part of doing business.

General Nygen Von Giap was the Vietnamese General that spanked us during that war he said " we shall let the Americans defeat themselves thru the folly and weight of their own efforts".

He knew the USA was morally bankrupt and had started the war on lies. If you had any depth or intelligence you would know that as well.

You have been brainwashed by the lies of your own militant government just as the Soviets, Germans and Japs were by theirs.

Now wake up and quit being a mindless government puppet for once in your life

Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#32 Jun 9, 2011
VeganTiger wrote:
There is no more compassionate and gentle soldiers than US armed forces. NONE!! Doesn't exist. US soldiers fight hard, talk straight and stand by the side of anyone that is their allies, till the bitter end. And to wrap that up, as soon as someone surrenders they treat these POW's better than they do their own soldiers if they misbehave a tiny bit.
And like the marine above said. You are ALL talk and NO sweat. Never, ever, ever will be and never has been. You sit there and sling mud at our fighters behind the PC in a most despicable way. One thing is to slander someone alive from a distance, but you guys are even going beyond that.
I can only encourage the forum adminstrator here to look at this realize how inflammatory this is to so many.
If you cannot stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.
Inflammatory! Our troops are trained killers and invaders...that is just the truth you BIMBO!

You do not believe in freedom of speech...because YOU are the one that fails to understand it...that is why you encourage the administrator to shut down freedom of speech.

I was in the military myself and those are some of the most thought conditioned people I have ever seen in my life.

The American people are arrogant and blinded by their imperial attitude.

The USA needs to go home for its own good...UNLESS we want to keep up the cycle of retaliation and evil.

Too bad this or any soldier had to die....but that is part of the bargain when you attack and invade.

What you dummies forget is we are doing EXACTLY what Osama Bin Laden wanted.....
SSGT USMC 8th Marines

Worcester, MA

#33 Jun 10, 2011
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Sarge, You need to grow up, I am not anti american, I am anti american stupidity.
Your vindictive ugliness is ALL American and as evil as Al Queda.
You are not going to send anyone to Allah, there is no Allah or God. The poison in your soul is just revenge and frustration because you know your nation is a loser in this war. That makes all of our troops losers and victims in the LONG RUN. Face the facts not the silly american fantasy about being the good guys.
You are being played for a fool, an absolute fool because we will win nothing in the mideast in the long run.
If you had a brain you would realise as I did back in the 1960's that our wars are based on greed. You want to find the REAL ENEMY , it is us. War is a business you dummy and dead soldiers are just part of doing business.
General Nygen Von Giap was the Vietnamese General that spanked us during that war he said " we shall let the Americans defeat themselves thru the folly and weight of their own efforts".
He knew the USA was morally bankrupt and had started the war on lies. If you had any depth or intelligence you would know that as well.
You have been brainwashed by the lies of your own militant government just as the Soviets, Germans and Japs were by theirs.
Now wake up and quit being a mindless government puppet for once in your life
Really... "Sarge" like I am your buddy or something? You and your talk are as vile and destructive as the enemy we fight The differance between you and I is that I choose to fight a war and their soil not ours. I have not forgotten what Happened on 9/11 and unlike you I will never forget happened that day. Your reasoning for the insults and your talk are anti -american and nothing else. All I will say is this I will return to my unit . I will continue to fight and if I have to die to preserve what we americans call our freedom so be it. We figh for Freedom so people can go to work and not expect a plane to fly into a building,freedom from worry about a IED parked in times square or a truck bomb placed in a garage.So while you sleep at night remember my Marines and I will be on patrol seeking out the very people who want to harm us here. and if you can not support the war fine and I know plenty of people who don't, but they support the men and women who are doing what they told to do. at the very least you can shut your mouth and RESPECT the men and women who serve this country in our military. Semper FI
Rattle Kattle

Winter Springs, FL

#34 Jun 10, 2011
<quoted text> Really... "Sarge" like I am your buddy or something? You and your talk are as vile and destructive as the enemy we fight The differance between you and I is that I choose to fight a war and their soil not ours. I have not forgotten what Happened on 9/11 and unlike you I will never forget happened that day. Your reasoning for the insults and your talk are anti -american and nothing else. All I will say is this I will return to my unit . I will continue to fight and if I have to die to preserve what we americans call our freedom so be it. We figh for Freedom so people can go to work and not expect a plane to fly into a building,freedom from worry about a IED parked in times square or a truck bomb placed in a garage.So while you sleep at night remember my Marines and I will be on patrol seeking out the very people who want to harm us here. and if you can not support the war fine and I know plenty of people who don't, but they support the men and women who are doing what they told to do. at the very least you can shut your mouth and RESPECT the men and women who serve this country in our military. Semper FI
Your memory is very selective SARGE.....perhaps you forget that Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussain were BOTH on our side at one time

We were manipulating them and visa versa.

We are not the good guys, we are just under that illusion.

If it were not for our sick government and its non stop war mongering there would have benn no 9/11/01 incident.

Now, If you actually think you are patriotic then I challenge you to reseach how all these wars get started and who profits.

I suggest you start with the Mexican /American War when we grabbed California,Arizona and New Mexico and work up to the Vietnam War where we killed 2 million people and lost the war.

I want a report on my desk by 6/13/20011 @0800 hours , now get busy.

That is an order Sarge
Big John Wayne

Covent Garden, UK

#35 Jun 10, 2011
<quoted text> So while you sleep at night remember my Marines and I will be on patrol seeking out the very people who want to harm us here. and if you can not support the war fine and I know plenty of people who don't, but they support the men and women who are doing what they told to do. at the very least you can shut your mouth and RESPECT the men and women who serve this country in our military. Semper FI
What a pity that you never encounter normal, rational people to help you out and alleviate your ignorance.
The murdering filth claimed to "serve this country" are not doing so in any way. Just the opposite. They may well be enriching Bush and his buddies but the country would be in the poorhouse if it wasn't for the Chinese and Japanese moneylenders.
The US military is despised throughout the civilized world.
They are not protecting anyone but themselves.
Try to realise that Rattle is only stating the obvious.
Try to grow up and become a proper man.
SSGT USMC 8th Marines

Worcester, MA

#36 Jun 10, 2011
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your memory is very selective SARGE.....perhaps you forget that Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussain were BOTH on our side at one time
We were manipulating them and visa versa.
We are not the good guys, we are just under that illusion.
If it were not for our sick government and its non stop war mongering there would have benn no 9/11/01 incident.
Now, If you actually think you are patriotic then I challenge you to reseach how all these wars get started and who profits.
I suggest you start with the Mexican /American War when we grabbed California,Arizona and New Mexico and work up to the Vietnam War where we killed 2 million people and lost the war.
I want a report on my desk by 6/13/20011 @0800 hours , now get busy.
That is an order Sarge
Oh Mr rightous you challange Me? LMFAO !!!!!what a total ass you are, you haven't earned the right to tell a raghead what to do ... let alone me ahahahhahah I have more respect for haj than I do a piece of whine bag crap like you,so we are all suppose to forget 9/11 and pity the poor Haj ...yeah right..they came to our shores first and drew first blood. you keep doing what you do and I will kill everyone that fires a shot at me or my troops and defend My country go @#$% yourself. what a joke you are ahahahahahahahahah
SSGT USMC 8th Marines

Worcester, MA

#37 Jun 10, 2011
Big John Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pity that you never encounter normal, rational people to help you out and alleviate your ignorance.
The murdering filth claimed to "serve this country" are not doing so in any way. Just the opposite. They may well be enriching Bush and his buddies but the country would be in the poorhouse if it wasn't for the Chinese and Japanese moneylenders.
The US military is despised throughout the civilized world.
They are not protecting anyone but themselves.
Try to realise that Rattle is only stating the obvious.
Try to grow up and become a proper man.
Big mouth wayne, you are just wasted sperm, Your inept comments about my country and my fellow servicemen and women mean nothing to me,and I will continue to serve and do my job. maybe you will wind up in a "crate" when some terrorist plants a bomb right next to you on a bus or somewhere else. we should only be so luckey.
Rattle Kattle

Winter Springs, FL

#38 Jun 10, 2011
<quoted text> Oh Mr rightous you challange Me? LMFAO !!!!!what a total ass you are, you haven't earned the right to tell a raghead what to do ... let alone me ahahahhahah I have more respect for haj than I do a piece of whine bag crap like you,so we are all suppose to forget 9/11 and pity the poor Haj ...yeah right..they came to our shores first and drew first blood. you keep doing what you do and I will kill everyone that fires a shot at me or my troops and defend My country go @#$% yourself. what a joke you are ahahahahahahahahah
You are not defending your country...FOOL. The USA does not own the world

9/11/01 was NOTHING compared to the bombings the USA has pulled off.

The USA is the most proficient nation of bombers on the planet....yet dummies like you still think we are the good guys

We are attacking or have attacked and bombed Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq,Somalia,Libya,Vietnam,Cam bodia,Laos,Italy,France,German y,Japan,Mexico,Cuba,Nicaragua, Spain etc.

We have carpet bombed,clusterbombed,napalmed ,nuked and used chemical weapons on other nations...YET ..we are the good guys....sure Dumbo!

The amount of innocent people we killed totals in the millions YOU RETARD....yet we are always the good guys? Sure we are the good guys...right!!!

It is estimated that we killed over 100K German children in ww2, 2 million in Vietnam.

The USA is a sick nation of butchers.....the body count for the bloody USA far exceeds all the terrorists evil in the mideast by far.

You say remember 9/11/01...OKay but do not forget Dresden,Hanoi,Hiroshima,Nagisa ki,Bagdad,Beirut,Tripoli,Tokyo and the other cities we have flattened.

The USA is a rotten hearted nation that squealed like a pig over 9/11/01 yet forgets all the EVIL it has brought to the world.

WE are the greatest enemy to world Peace EVER....EVER you fool.

God hates the USA......because we are a EVIL sick Nation living on lies and borrowed money and blinded by our own arrogance.

The USA is a loser in the mideast...NO QUESTION about it.

Now go get on your knees and beg for forgiveness for being the ugly invader that you are.

How dare anyone question the IMPERIAL USA...the BROKE Superpower of FOOLS.

Big Jeremy Clarkson

Sacramento, CA

#39 Jun 11, 2011
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not defending your country...FOOL. The USA does not own the world
9/11/01 was NOTHING compared to the bombings the USA has pulled off.
The USA is the most proficient nation of bombers on the planet....yet dummies like you still think we are the good guys
We are attacking or have attacked and bombed Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq,Somalia,Libya,Vietnam,Cam bodia,Laos,Italy,France,German y,Japan,Mexico,Cuba,Nicaragua, Spain etc.
We have carpet bombed,clusterbombed,napalmed ,nuked and used chemical weapons on other nations...YET ..we are the good guys....sure Dumbo!
The amount of innocent people we killed totals in the millions YOU RETARD....yet we are always the good guys? Sure we are the good guys...right!!!
It is estimated that we killed over 100K German children in ww2, 2 million in Vietnam.
The USA is a sick nation of butchers.....the body count for the bloody USA far exceeds all the terrorists evil in the mideast by far.
You say remember 9/11/01...OKay but do not forget Dresden,Hanoi,Hiroshima,Nagisa ki,Bagdad,Beirut,Tripoli,Tokyo and the other cities we have flattened.
The USA is a rotten hearted nation that squealed like a pig over 9/11/01 yet forgets all the EVIL it has brought to the world.
WE are the greatest enemy to world Peace EVER....EVER you fool.
God hates the USA......because we are a EVIL sick Nation living on lies and borrowed money and blinded by our own arrogance.
The USA is a loser in the mideast...NO QUESTION about it.
Now go get on your knees and beg for forgiveness for being the ugly invader that you are.
How dare anyone question the IMPERIAL USA...the BROKE Superpower of FOOLS.
One of the wonderful things about this country, would be the abundance of Trans-Atlantic flights departing almost hourly. England would be a perfect fit for you, and anyone devoid of a soul, or a brain, would love it there. Political correctness is killing their country, and pseudo-intellectualism is rampant. Best not wait too long, as they've got maybe twenty years left as a recognizable nation.
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#40 Jun 11, 2011
Big Jeremy Clarkson wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the wonderful things about this country, would be the abundance of Trans-Atlantic flights departing almost hourly. England would be a perfect fit for you, and anyone devoid of a soul, or a brain, would love it there. Political correctness is killing their country, and pseudo-intellectualism is rampant. Best not wait too long, as they've got maybe twenty years left as a recognizable nation.
Are we back to the "Love it or Leave it" mentality...LMAO.

Isn't that what King George told the founding Fathers?

Isn't that what Hitler told the German people in 1933?

One of the GOOD things about the US...for now anyway is that you can criticize it. I stress for now because this nation is in the worst shape in its history by far.

This blog is about an unfortunate soldier that got caught in the American Abyss of Arrogance and illusion.

The US cannot control itself much less the whole world and you think we can just wave that silly flag and make it better?

The Iraqi invasion just like the Vietnam War was started on lies by the US Government because we want war.

The American people do not want war but our corporate controlled government does.

That soldier might have been the best guy in the world but his life was wasted on a war we can never win and that is what is sad.

We are losing these wars on every level and making a bad situation worse.

Our military can claim all the heroism they want, they are still on a fool's mission from a foolish nation bent on its own destruction.

The sad events of 9/11/01 were the unintended consequences of the actions of our own government.

US meddling and attempts to control the world with bribery, bullying and bombing are costing this country far more than it has.

So bury those soldiers and wave the worn out flag all ya want, we face no enemy greater than ourselves.

The USA is grinding itself to pieces and calling that DEFENDING FREEDOM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Park lane motel on Sprague DO NOT STAY HERE 16 hr pissedoffresident 1
So. Idaho county bans residents from owning Pit... (Apr '07) Dec 21 travis 73
Good House Cleaning Service! Dec 19 atlascleansspokane 1
Nearly empty gold E. Wash. mine to close in 2015 Dec 15 Tlh 1
Fugitive last seen in Spokane (May '14) Dec 8 Jeff Sjolander 9
Thousands of crows invade Sunnyside Dec 7 edd 1
Victor Barnard, Fugitive Cult Leader...up to $2... Dec 6 Jeff Sjolander 2
Spokane Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web